Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 89. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Blockchain Identity Verification
December 31, 2017, 07:04:11 AM
Wait for his growth. If Bitcoin falls this temporarily, and most likely there is a correction. The main thing in this situation is not to panic and have a cold head!
Activity: 87
December 31, 2017, 06:54:06 AM
If by chance it decreases , probably it will not because of its increasing demand.

you should wait until it rises again !!

If its decreases then we shoud have to wait the time that it will increase. Because sometimes we may enncounter some trials but we should have to let go if this because its decreasing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 06:46:58 AM
If by chance it decreases , probably it will not because of its increasing demand.

you should wait until it rises again !!
Activity: 67
December 31, 2017, 05:25:04 AM
You can either hold or sell, not really advisable to switch to alt coins if BTC price is low.
Activity: 280
December 31, 2017, 05:24:06 AM
If Bitcoin decreases I will not panic just simple I will wait till it rises again. I believe that Bitcoin will continue to improve. As an investor you should really be prepared on this stuff because its always been part of the risk on investing of losing money. No need to panic, the simple rule of cryptocurrency is hold till the price back again.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
December 31, 2017, 04:59:19 AM
It's is really advisable that we diversify our portfolios to be able for us not to rely on a single coin, there are so many coins out there that has potential. So if bitcoins value decreases so don't have to worry about losing your money.
Activity: 546
December 31, 2017, 04:56:18 AM
I think I still believe this coin can grow so much  at least till 2021 and I can start again to buy some bitcoin to hold.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
December 31, 2017, 04:28:06 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

Hold is the only reasonable thing for me if bitcoin decreased it prices. Beside that, I can start to buy again some bitcoin to hold.

Activity: 17
December 31, 2017, 04:21:06 AM
last time when BTC price went down (last weekend), all the other alt coins went down with it, now most alts coins are totally ignoring btc. But the moment btc starts to gain again, it will be a bloodbath (waiting for that very patiently  Grin)
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
December 31, 2017, 03:59:10 AM
the question is are u still believe in bitcoin ?
and are u already do analysis about bitcoin in next few years.
for me bitcoin decrease is time to buy and hold.
coz i still believe this coin still can grow so much at least till 2021
Activity: 56
HollyWoodCoin
December 31, 2017, 03:38:38 AM
Well, firstly, if Bitcoin started to fall in price, then there must be a reason. A competent investor can always predict well. Studying Bitcoin and everything connected with it - bidding, legislation, forthcoming forks, big holidays and so on, you can guess in advance about its fall. And then there are no problems: now there are a lot of promising projects on tokens and altcoyins, which can be very successfully invested. And smart people say: "do not put all the eggs in one basket"! You can take secure by investing a little in different projects and monitoring their development Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
December 31, 2017, 03:33:30 AM
Just hold your bitcoins whatever the price is. Be patience when the market bleeds and buy the opportunity always. Don't ever try to sell ur bitcoin
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
December 31, 2017, 03:14:19 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

There is no losing for as long as you continue to believe and hold your Bitcoins. The dumping will not go on until Bitcoin will finally die. The dumping is on a normal level I believe so there is really no reason to panic and go on selling Bitcoins even if their buying price was much higher. That is so absurd to do. As a matter of fact, large investors are taking the opportunity that Bitcoin has gone down and let them ride the bandwagon. Those who will sell as lower as the buying price will of course lose.
Activity: 52
December 31, 2017, 03:13:43 AM
BTC is definitely looking a little weak right now, but I feel it will come back in the new year. By Feb 2018 will be 25k.
Activity: 96
December 31, 2017, 03:09:47 AM
if bitcoin's price drops I'm going to buy a bitcoin that's a signal to buy a bitcoin and it will be great if you buy a low bitcoin just wait for your price to rise

That’s is the time to buy bitcoin. That is a great opportunity to buy and buy more bitcoin, just make sure you can afford to buy bitcoin. And a great start to start trading.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 03:03:48 AM

Yes the point is right but why the investors are loving to invest in bitcoin the answer is they know that there is a good margin of profit in it So they can flow to this side for profit. Once they lose on bitcoin there are other people as well who can faith over it Bitcoin currency is not controlling by investors only there are other people who are using bitcoin for other reason as well. Most of the companies are operating in the world who are accepting bitcoin as payment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 02:52:23 AM
Bitcoin has not getting to it potential price yet. Whatever happen in the meantime is just necessary adjustment and correction needed to attain it's potential price and value. The road is still long on bitcoin real price discovery!
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
December 31, 2017, 02:46:59 AM

Don't panic it will back and doubled its current price. We all know that bitcoin has no constant value forever and all we need to do is to hold it. Just try this phrase "buy low, sell high" then you will get a lot of profit. There is a big chance to get rich if you are a good investor.
Activity: 364
December 31, 2017, 02:41:34 AM
if bitcoin's price drops I'm going to buy a bitcoin that's a signal to buy a bitcoin and it will be great if you buy a low bitcoin just wait for your price to rise
Activity: 216
December 31, 2017, 02:36:50 AM
I think the current market is going to increase the bitcoin, it will not be easily reduced but of course, if you are new then start by knowing about the market a little better, it will be very difficult for the newcomers to reduce when suddenly. So I tell you every day you know about bitcoin online, you will understand a lot before it decreases. You will not lose any type.
Pages:
Jump to: