Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 91. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
December 30, 2017, 06:39:18 AM
If Bitcoin decreases then the average investors are in panic and maybe they're going to dump it because they worried that Bitcoin will drop hard and dive from the sky into the ground.
But this is the time that traders and good investors are waiting for and they're gonna buy more coins as soon as they could because they knew that Bitcoin will rise more than $50,000 in a year or a couple of years.
P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 30, 2017, 06:31:57 AM
You don't need to worry if bitcoin decreases. We can not predict the bad season for bitcoin. As of now, still bitcoin on its highest value. Just wait patiently.
It's true, the price of Bitcoin is unpredictable. If ever the price of Bitcoin decreases, do not panic. It is normal that value of Bitcoin decreases well not only Bitcoin but also other altcoins. We are all aware that their value is not stable; it may increase and decrease but still, you need to wait in order to have a good profit. Patience is a must in crypto; there's only good happens for those people who wait.
Activity: 154
December 30, 2017, 06:29:23 AM
The price is surely increasing rapidly as many big buyers are investing in BTC these days. A correction is necessary when the price increases rapidly. There are only 2 things you could do when BTC starts falling. Either you sell your BTC or hold your BTC. Holding the BTC won't make you any profit but won't give you risk of loss as BTC recovers it's price sooner or later. Selling BTC and buying it back in the bottom will give your more profit but involves risk of losing money as well.
Activity: 294
December 30, 2017, 06:04:14 AM
The big problem of Bitcoin now is the network..

Try to send 70$ worth of bitcoin and you´ll find you have to pays more than than in fees.....

I don´t see it going to $30k or more in this way.. They really need to release the Lightning network asap.... but when they do, most probably Bitcoin cash and other forks will start falling back....
Activity: 84
December 30, 2017, 05:55:05 AM
You don't need to worry if bitcoin decreases. We can not predict the bad season for bitcoin. As of now, still bitcoin on its highest value. Just wait patiently.
Activity: 188
December 30, 2017, 05:30:29 AM
Bitcoin is the marker of the cryptoeconomy. IMHO it cannot decrease but it can be replaced with something more convenient. The pioneers never survive sad to say. It is just a question of time. The technology is growing so rapidly and who knows what is in store! But it will not surprise me if Bitcoin is defeated.

I agree, it's really impossible that the bitcoin will eventually decrease because it was then implemented in a long time, as far as we are concern it would bit happened.
Activity: 127
December 29, 2017, 02:46:04 AM
When you invest money it is very convient to set up objectives, both for profits and loses. So, if bitcoin starts to decrease and arrives at the limit that you set for the minimum profitability, sell your bitcoins.
Activity: 154
December 29, 2017, 02:37:50 AM
I think the bitcoin price drops has become commonplace, because from the first bitcoin always experience fluctuations, but my advice do not worry or do panic sell, because from month to month the price of bitcoin always rose significantly
Activity: 111
December 29, 2017, 02:10:34 AM
Hodl it, don't panic sell. Only sell when you know for sure it gonna dip.
Activity: 224
December 29, 2017, 02:01:03 AM
I think that even if prices fall, you need to keep BTC. Perhaps in the near future it will cost more than $ 25,000. For faster earnings, you can buy altcoins.
But altcoin and Btc, which is going to go faster, that's still to be proven, not that all of altcoin's gains are greater than that of bitcoin, and altcoin has a lot of risk.
Activity: 151
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
December 29, 2017, 01:58:28 AM
It is okay no need to panic selling everything you have got.It is the character of bitcoin to be flactuating or getting higher value.Just hold but its up to you if you wanted to sell your bitcoins.Its your decision.
Activity: 130
December 29, 2017, 01:32:28 AM
It will happen if bitcoin decrease I think maybe I can hold my bitcoin because I'm sure bitcoin still grow again so I'll keep it my bitcoin
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 05:27:11 PM
do what you should always do and hodl, we've seen the market move like this multiple times in the last year and the best thing to do is keeping hodling and wait it out
Activity: 275
SOKOS.io
December 28, 2017, 05:21:14 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
Just hold if you bought bitcoin in a higher price and buy more in dip because you have the chance to buy bitcoin at its cheapest price and just wait until it increases
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
December 28, 2017, 05:12:49 PM
Every year more and more money will be invested in bitcoin. And it will grow!
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
December 28, 2017, 04:39:16 PM
In my opinion, just waiting and make sure you have feel that should sell the Bitcoin.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
December 28, 2017, 04:36:16 PM
If Bitcoin start to decrease u need to know that very soon will increase but most important thing is if u want to earn more money u can pass from btc to Usdt and after pump of bitcoin u can pass to Bitcoin and u ll get more bitcoin.
Activity: 280
December 28, 2017, 04:23:53 PM
Price will be skyrocketed if bitcoin decreases. It's fixed and many people actually lost it when it was cheap. So the price will be huge when all the bitcoin are mined.
Activity: 128
December 28, 2017, 04:16:52 PM
I think that even if prices fall, you need to keep BTC. Perhaps in the near future it will cost more than $ 25,000. For faster earnings, you can buy altcoins.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 04:00:48 PM
Bitcoin is the marker of the cryptoeconomy. IMHO it cannot decrease but it can be replaced with something more convenient. The pioneers never survive sad to say. It is just a question of time. The technology is growing so rapidly and who knows what is in store! But it will not surprise me if Bitcoin is defeated.
Pages:
Jump to: