Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now - page 5. (Read 5441 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 08:44:20 AM
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
stay calm, don't do panic selling, If you believe that bitcoin is the future of money, and that ethereum is the future of the internet, then you should be investing in the long term.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 08:42:45 AM
When the market is weakening now ,then there is nothing we can do with trading ,but we will hold our tokens and coins ,so our simpliest thing we can do is to join or participate in bounty campaign and help promote bounty ICO project.
Activity: 157
September 08, 2018, 08:25:19 AM
There is not much you can do now, than to hold.  However, you can swing trades and do day trading and still. Make some money out of it. Just watch and see the right time to enter a trade and when to take some profits and  exit
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Veil
September 07, 2018, 09:43:35 AM
The crypto market current situation is terribly bad.
So many are crying because they have lost a great deal of their portfolio.

I strongly believe the market will recover soon.
copper member
Activity: 140
September 07, 2018, 09:40:51 AM
What to do when the market is down? Do nothing! the market is simply characterized by of demand and supply, hence, you keep all your portfolio as you started them. I can only advise you take more positions because obviously you dont own all the coin.
Activity: 154
September 07, 2018, 09:34:52 AM
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

certainly will hold when the price is weak, surely almost everyone who invests in crypto will do it. Hold is the best way for now, if we don't want to lose big.
Activity: 173
September 07, 2018, 09:24:52 AM
Buy alts. Sell it later with the highest price and I think you will be very happy with getting income which will be so nice and great. Just think and work.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 05:22:40 PM
I see this is as a great chance to buy some high potentiality coins to hold for long term. If a project can hit its softcap or hardcap in this bearish market, then definitely in a bullish market it will go to the moon.
Agree. Now is the time to buy coins with big potential. I don't know any great recent projects that hit soft or hard cap, but if you find something, you should hodl until they moon.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 05:19:53 PM
When the market is going down, you have a chance to sell everything when you are fast enough and you can catch the price over the price you buyed your coins. If this not happend, there just one option who is open for you, and thats hodl your coins or you will hae to sell it with lose.
If you're selling good coins at a loss, you will regret it when the market rebounds and prices go up. I would hodl and wait for better times. So I agree where you say we need to hold better.
Activity: 167
September 06, 2018, 04:43:08 PM
It's a very popular question here. You should check out other threads with similar problematic. Many pieces of advice there. The principal one is to hold, wait for the time to sell, and buy cheap coins with potential for growth.
Activity: 280
September 06, 2018, 02:43:01 PM
I think that the crypto currency market will begin its recovery not earlier than in 3-4 months. Now we see the correction of the market, which is coming to an end. Wait. Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 06, 2018, 02:40:04 PM
I understand that everyone's nerves are running out. But I recommend everyone to be patient. I remain an optimist, and I believe that the future belongs to the crypto currency. The market is sure to recover
Activity: 60
September 06, 2018, 02:33:37 PM
With the current development of the cryptosphere and the speed of its development in the society, it may take only 2-3 months for people to see that crypto-currencies are spreading despite the recession. Actually, as soon as potential users see it - the market will start to grow again.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 02:32:02 PM
today was the historical minimum.At least for ethereum.Personally, I don't see the point in selling it now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
September 06, 2018, 02:31:07 PM
I am very nervous and worried about the current situation in the market of crypto-currency. I am increasingly visited by the thoughts to sell everything and get out of this game.
Activity: 140
September 06, 2018, 02:30:38 PM
Would recommend to stay away from trading, when the market is weakening, not like it is impossible to earn some money, but very difficult.
Activity: 395
Merit: 107
September 06, 2018, 02:26:53 PM
At these kind of situations I think the best thing to do is to not even look at the market for some time...leave looking coinmarketcao for 3-4 or even 5 months...just keep on doing what you do...if you look daily you may panic and sell at a loss
Activity: 84
September 06, 2018, 02:26:36 PM
Don't worry about crypto currency whenever market prices are very low.so we should not invest money & has patience, crypto somtimes is a long term shot.
 Grin
Activity: 164
September 06, 2018, 02:25:30 PM
No option other than waiting for the market will be recovered from its weakness, and again rise to its previous level and more. When the prices of coins are fallen that time is a good opportunity to average your buying cos

Always do the same thing. I am trying to buy as much coins as I can. Because the price is low and I will get more and more money in the future when price will grow!
Activity: 107
September 06, 2018, 02:24:32 PM
Just hodl your coins and wait for the time to come. The market will rise for sure. Just a small down fall in market ain't gonna live longer the market will surely rise. Be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: