Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now - page 8. (Read 5441 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 10:49:22 AM
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

if the market is weak, you have to hold it, but if you have gotten a profit even though the market is weak, you can sell the coins you have. do not be too motivated by the amount of income.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 10:02:57 AM
Of course, when the price of altcoins is low, the volume of coin is also very small, and many people do not trade too much and fear more when they lose the prices of coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 05, 2018, 08:51:00 AM
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

At such a time it is better not to trade and busy with something else. If you trade, it's better in a short time and with a stop loss.
If you do not have enough experience, it's better to just sit and wait  for the market to recover., because if you try to trade in such a market, you can lose a lot of money.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 08:46:31 AM
I think we all should keep patience while market is down. We should keep trusting in crypto.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
September 05, 2018, 08:12:08 AM

At such a time it is better not to trade and busy with something else. If you trade, it's better in a short time and with a stop loss.
Activity: 200
September 05, 2018, 08:00:23 AM
What to do when the market is weakening now? If the market cap feels you are losing what you should do then wait for the return of the price of the market listed in your market when you think the price of your token is increased in the market cap sell to get the best price if it's in the market cap.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 07:45:58 AM
Only one suggestion from me is to be patient and endure, all markets are essentially the same, there is a time to go down and there is time to go up.
Activity: 196
September 05, 2018, 07:42:56 AM
Honestly, there is not much we can do in times like this. This is simply not the time, when it is possile to earn a lot of money. Be patient, bearmarket can not last forever.
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 05, 2018, 04:50:07 AM
The entire market is now in a bear market, and such a state should be the norm. It’s just because the fluctuations are a bit bigger, we have three practices now. First, because of the continued decline in the market, we can stop losses when appropriate. Second, when prices fall to an extremely low position, we can buy them appropriately, which can lower our costs. Third, do nothing, wait quietly
Activity: 432
September 05, 2018, 04:47:08 AM
I think one doesn't need to focus on the weakening market. Because it has been like this before and it later rose. So the market being down today will soon rise and boom. When the profit for those who hold their coin will be huge.
Activity: 406
September 05, 2018, 03:08:46 AM

I personally prefer not to focus on problems and the obvious fall of the market now. Now I'm just continuing to hold my coins for the future, and I'm distracted by problems due to the careful study of the blockchain technology and the theory of crypto perspectives. Based on this information, I can assert that over time the crypto market will necessarily be restored.
Activity: 150
September 04, 2018, 11:47:45 PM
Ini my opinion, what can be done now, when the crypto market is down, is holding back the coins we have, or you can buy coins that have good potential in the future for investment. And to add coins we have, we also have to keep focusing on all bounty, airdrop, minning and other projects so that we get other coins
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
September 04, 2018, 11:39:28 PM
There is no particularly good way. You can sell those project tokens that haven't grown much. Buy low price of valuable coins waiting to rise.
Activity: 294
September 04, 2018, 02:43:05 PM
I think this is a great time for us to invest in the cryptocurrency market Wink. At present prices of bitcoin and altcoin are very low, this is an opportunity for us to buy crypto cheap. I believe that long term investment in bitcoin and altcoin will bring us a lot of profit Roll Eyes. Experts predict that the market will rebound and bitcoin will rise to $ 25000 by the end of the year. So if we want to make a profit then we should invest now...
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 02:39:54 PM
Yes, I largely agree with your statement. Now the crypto market is experiencing a really difficult, difficult period, the state makes you want the best. The decline now dramatically drags on here and it starts to worry me. But I continue to believe that the market situation is gradually stabilizing, so I prefer to hold their coins for the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
September 04, 2018, 02:16:21 PM
You should be buying up more!

I do understand that falling prices are depressing.
But if you don't believe in the long term success of crypto and specific projects ability to become like google or amazon in the crypto world, then you should seriously stop investing.
Although blockchain has been around for 9 years, it is still very much "brand new"

We won't see mass implementation of blockchain protocols for another couple of years.
So when prices fall like this, if you think long term, these are incredibly cheap prices to buy coins at.

Of course, I don't recommend just randomly buying everything up.
You do need to research and pick the coins that do have a future.

If you feel like you can't afford to spend more money on crypto, then do some bounty campaigns, and use your rewards to trade for coins you believe in.
When things are down, that is when you should be pretty active.
Activity: 182
September 04, 2018, 02:11:57 PM
I prefer to keep my coins for the future. Just waiting until the price is restored, it will again go to its previous level. Personally, I see the prerequisites that from the next year the dynamics of the rise in price of coins should be restored. Therefore, I do not see the point now selling them with a loss for themselves.
Activity: 144
September 04, 2018, 12:53:49 PM
It looks like the market will be in this zone for quite a long time. To be able to get through this situation well, hunting for potential coins and holding them, in the long term, is the right way that will provide many benefits for us. Indeed, it takes a long time for crypto to increase again, so the decision to include them, in the long term, is the best decision.
Activity: 644
September 04, 2018, 12:37:28 PM
Wait again until the market price is so low because with so I can invest. The price of the coins is very low and easily changeable so make investors panic and want to sell their coins at low prices. And if we are patient of course there will be a price recovery, I think at the end of this year will be an increase in the value of the sale.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
September 04, 2018, 12:21:58 PM
The weakening of market prices does not mean that market conditions are increasingly critical and will die. This is part of the crypto process to create new records. After crypto managed to record its highest achievement last year, it will decline to create a new achievement. Because crypto also needs an update in technology to support them to become a reliable and feasible technology in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: