Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now - page 6. (Read 5441 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 06, 2018, 02:22:36 PM
The market is really very weak now, so it is difficult to make the right decision. I think that in any case we should not sell coins at a loss.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 06, 2018, 02:20:24 PM
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
It depends on how you see cryptocurrency, for me i will trying to buy more coins at this time, cause i believe cryptocurrency will have a great future a head. But in my condition right now its so hard to buy more coins cause i dont have any money to buy. I do hold all my coins and wait the market to recover.
Honestly, there is no value in which market to earn! Professionals can earn in any market, and beginners can lose in any market! I advise you not to hurry and gradually understand the behavior of the market and its phases.
Well its good, i guess as a traders thats what the best thing to do when market so volatile. But as investors i do hold all my coins at time like this.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 02:16:30 PM
HODL thats all , unless your coin that you HODL didnt even had potential to grow ,  the time when people get quick profit is done , for current situation right now it would be better to HODL and wait for another bullrun .
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 11:21:46 AM
Since I am not a trader and I have minimal knowledge in the field of the market, I try not to experience and do stupid actions. I understand that most likely the market is currently managed by large players who are trying to buy coins as cheaply as possible!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 09:58:37 AM
Honestly, there is no value in which market to earn! Professionals can earn in any market, and beginners can lose in any market! I advise you not to hurry and gradually understand the behavior of the market and its phases.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
September 06, 2018, 08:51:22 AM
To me, it is the best time to buy coins during this time. the value of the coins are low and makes it quite easier to buy. holding the coins till market price rises will earn the individual profit. do not give up because no situation is permanent and market will be good sooner or later.

Its true, buying coin or token in current market condition is profitable in the future. Most altcoin in market drop more than 90% from ATH. Its true we should not give up with this market condition, if we confident with our investment we should believe crypto is good investment for long term
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 08:50:42 AM
for me the good thing to do is buy more alts if you have more money to invest so that  you can gain more profit after wards, if you are holding some of the alts and dont have enough money to buy more you can try to cut the lose of some of your good coins and invest to another coin with a good and fast movement in the market so you can buy high and sell low, its too risky but i cant risk all the coin i do suggest to hold it to avoid lose profit. If the crypto market price are weakening these past few months. Just simple to do, HODL your token/coin and wait for the fast recovery of all coins. Patience in the key to our success in our own future.
Activity: 1078
September 06, 2018, 08:38:44 AM
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
I think that the only option during the market correction is holding and waiting the moment to buy more crypto when the prices are reaching the bottom.
Activity: 518
September 06, 2018, 08:29:17 AM
Well, who trades in the market, they put a stop loss, so I sell if breaks the support level, and so if you keep it now just keep
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
September 06, 2018, 08:27:55 AM
the thing we should do with this kind of situation is to wait and become patient. being calm is also important since the crypto market will recover soon, we just have to wait for that to happen.
Activity: 280
September 06, 2018, 08:25:54 AM
Last few days are very disappointing. I was hoping that situation has changed and we will see growing market but unfortunately prices fall down again(
Activity: 276
September 06, 2018, 08:23:58 AM
I will say, we all should be patient rather panic at the crucial stage of market.
Activity: 420
September 06, 2018, 06:15:18 AM
I don't even know which is better)))I still hold all waiting for the green light!but even today, again, all red!and here what to do I don't know)
Activity: 364
September 05, 2018, 11:45:31 PM
If you have a few coins, you better hold yourself back, don't panic, and be patient. If you don't have a coin, you can buy it now. I think the price is now reasonable, many people who panic and fear of losing their money make the situation chaotic, many negative issues about altcoin. Even though this is a common market cycle in cryptocurrency, I hope everyone is calm and patient.
Activity: 56
September 05, 2018, 11:35:10 PM
Now the market is at its lowest, I'm currently trying not to sell the crypto I have. I took the risk to wait for the price to go up and sell it again. It's like a dilemma, it's about my money I've invested here.
Activity: 224
September 05, 2018, 11:33:38 PM
There is no best way is done in addition to holding. This will give the profit in the long term while waiting for price increases occur. But though so if you want to cut your losses before in things to do also. but of course, it will still nonetheless get a loss but fortunately also not great.
Activity: 215
September 05, 2018, 09:27:25 PM

I think it's better if we hold it back by waiting for the price to be higher, so we won't lose profits when the selling price is higher in the future.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
September 05, 2018, 09:23:00 PM
While the market is on a great dip it is better to wait and avoid selling your cryptos in a weak market specially when you bought that alts in an ATH, rather than losing a huge amount of investment, it is better to hold them some more or buy a lot more in a big dip.
Activity: 89
September 05, 2018, 06:10:14 PM
The market is not that much weak. It has been started to recover. The price of BTC has started to recover. I will suggest you to grab more coins now and I will also suggest you to hold the coins. it will make you profitable in the future.
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 01:12:26 PM
if the price starts to weaken patience is the main key in minimizing losses in this forum. You have to stay calm and not panic to expect a rise in the price of coins
Pages:
Jump to: