Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now - page 7. (Read 5441 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 01:08:22 PM
To me, it is the best time to buy coins during this time. the value of the coins are low and makes it quite easier to buy. holding the coins till market price rises will earn the individual profit. do not give up because no situation is permanent and market will be good sooner or later.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 01:06:59 PM
I think at this point it is best to remain calm and not to oppress themselves much negative thoughts. Thereby helping yourself to survive this period of time and not to do anything stupid. After all, the fact that the market is now in decline still says nothing, today it fell, tomorrow it grew. So relax and enjoy life. After all, all that is not done, for the better!
Activity: 406
September 05, 2018, 01:04:29 PM
No option other than waiting for the market will be recovered from its weakness, and again rise to its previous level and more. When the prices of coins are fallen that time is a good opportunity to average your buying cos
Activity: 238
September 05, 2018, 12:58:04 PM
 Cheesy But you can earn a lot of money on the crypt, work is work, but this crypt is a hobby from which you get great pleasure.I think both that and that perspective currencies, but BTC can soon make itself felt, therefore at present I would choose bitcoin.  Cheesy
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 12:50:12 PM
I translate all the coins into bitcoin. He does not fall now. And it will grow at the end of the year. It's my opinion.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 12:49:17 PM
I think now is good time to work harder and earn crypto while its low. Like make steem account with blog, do bounties, airdrops work in services for crypto.
Yes, the market is very low now. So this is a good time for anyone who want to start as an investor. However, I think it will be lower in the next few days so I will wait more
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
September 05, 2018, 12:47:12 PM
I mostly try to participate on bounty campaigns, even though they are still kind of weak at the moment, they would probably get better once the market in general recovers from the drop, but apart from that I am mostly holding all my cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
September 05, 2018, 12:46:52 PM
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

Wait and see till we see the uptrend signs. Then we can start to buy for better profit in the upcoming days. News is the best thing to wait before we make a decision.
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
September 05, 2018, 12:40:44 PM
Damage to the alts is very severe. Just when you thought 90 percent drops was bad enough it manages to get worst. Even with top alts like eth and xrp. No point of selling now. It's the time to be avg cost buying over a few months and be super greedy next bull run. Sell for no less than 30x gains.

Those that sold out will miss out
Activity: 104
September 05, 2018, 12:06:44 PM
I advise the first not to panic. The market is recovering. Slowly but surely, while looking after the crypt in the market for investment. And soon, the market will start to work well
Activity: 338
September 05, 2018, 12:04:40 PM
When crypto prices continue to weaken and there are no signs of increasing, we better learn more about coins that have been highly valued and are currently cheap. We can buy these coins to invest, and resell when prices increase.
Activity: 80
September 05, 2018, 12:04:06 PM
Take the advantage of the fallen price of coins and buy as much as you can avoid. When the market is down, is the best time to buy more into cryptocurrency but you have to have It in mind that you are investing for a long period of time.  Because market might not bounce back to normal at the moment. But hopefully things will soon change and you reap the benefits of your investments if you can be so patience for that.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 11:58:42 AM
We have to wait for the market to cool down and take a support level and then we have to start by putting money in parts at different intervals to average out the buy price. This market will come back from its lows and we will see good jump but the market is waiting for a trigger to go in the upward direction.
Activity: 88
September 05, 2018, 11:54:17 AM
I think now is good time to work harder and earn crypto while its low. Like make steem account with blog, do bounties, airdrops work in services for crypto.
Activity: 322
September 05, 2018, 11:53:17 AM
If the market weakens I will save all my coins because I don't want to lose my money. And I will sell coins when the price reaches my desire.

Activity: 139
September 05, 2018, 11:41:39 AM
In a situation like this, we can only expect when the market starts to grow. We can not influence. Doing stupid things like selling crypto currency at such a low price is also not necessary.
Then you have to buy at a higher price.
There is a time to enjoy the last warm days of the year and relax.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
September 05, 2018, 11:37:03 AM
in my opinion, it only takes patience, so just wait until the market price has recovered now it is weakening so the key is just to wait, don't give up, the price will return to the price, keep on going
Activity: 319
September 05, 2018, 11:32:13 AM
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
No need to panic in this situation, personally, I'm sure of the great prospects of the crypto market in the market. Indeed, any market sometimes encounters periodic fluctuations and downsides, but the crypto market always recovers its position. Therefore, now you just need to keep calm and hold your tokens for the future.
Activity: 112
September 05, 2018, 11:01:21 AM
Besides just waiting for market conditions to improve. you are making your bus daily trade, although its profits a bit but at least there will be less revenue from trade daily. some coins are suitable for daily trading.
Activity: 87
September 05, 2018, 10:50:14 AM
Now is best time to do all activities with crypto, like buying crypto or work in bounty programms, because you will receive now small amount and it will increase in future if market go green.
Pages:
Jump to: