Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now - page 9. (Read 5441 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 103
September 04, 2018, 12:12:58 PM
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
When the market goes on a decline, I prefer to wait. I just can not change this situation, so I'm looking forward to better times. If possible, you can buy for yourself more interesting coins, while the price of them is low
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
September 04, 2018, 12:01:06 PM
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

The market i snot weak, we can see the volume daily.
it is just the bear markets and people are not giving much demands on alts and crypto.
this will be solve in the near future.
as of now we can see the market is going up slowly.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 11:59:56 AM

HODL and wait patiently for the bull run or if you still have extra funds buy as much as you can while the majority of altcoins prices are down. However, some of us stuck in their trading and no extra funds to buy the dip so the better solution for this is to join airdrops and bounty that way you can earn tokens as a reward without spending money from your pocket.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 11:46:37 AM
While you are waiting for the market to do its thing, why not brush up on the latest tech. Why not try to learn more about the fundamental systems and technologies that are changing the game? How about a two-day Bootcamp?

This 2-day intensive Bootcamp is designed for business professionals who want to understand the fundamental systems and technologies shaping the future of blockchain. The 12-part curriculum will cover the technical and financial core of bitcoin, ethereum and hyper ledger. In addition, the course has been designed to contextualize cryptocurrency by looking to the past and future of economics/regulation.

Hosted by MLG Blockchain Consulting
Learn more here: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/mlg-blockchain-certification-2-day-bootcamp-tickets-48204521020
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 11:23:02 AM

If you have several token / coins that you save when the price is perfect, or even you will buy the coin again.
Activity: 154
September 04, 2018, 11:07:01 AM
Things are gradually getting better, the bears are gradually wearing out and the market is going bullish. the shorts are getting squeezed out
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 11:02:45 AM

I do not think there is anything we can do. We just have to be patient and wait for the bulls to come back to the market again. Because of such dips, we need to be careful when investing. May be some people can now lose everything.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 10:59:17 AM

The present cryptocurrency market situation needs lots of patience and persistence, remember that the market price of crypto is a functionality of demand and supply curves, i believe the present market situation will eventually recover and stability will be attained very soon.
Activity: 76
September 04, 2018, 10:57:46 AM
We should stay calm and wait. As many people here usually do. Remember: the weakening of market is just another chance to buy cheap coins to sell them after.
Activity: 103
September 04, 2018, 10:49:27 AM
Not many people like my idea, when market is down, try something else to get money , like freelancing or even create seminar on cryptocurrency to folks who still don know yet and by that you even get more Fiat to buy more

Win win situation I call that
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 07:29:42 AM
The most important thing is to not make any rush, panic decisions, because they do not turn out very good in most cases. Also invest much more carefully than usualy.
hurry and panic will only hurt yourself. actually when the market is weakening all we have to do is be patient and wait. surely if we can do both of them then we can get what we want. if the market is weak you can simply buy coins and invest for your future and sell when you can get profit from the purchase price.
Activity: 210
September 04, 2018, 07:16:39 AM
I'm still just holding my coins and still work diligently on bounties while waiting for the market to recover again. It will definitely recovet and won't stay as weak as it is today.
Activity: 54
September 04, 2018, 07:13:29 AM
On the off chance that you think the market is debilitating, for what reason would you say you are here?Probably you immediately planned to get a gigantic benefit? Be that as it may, rapidly just felines will be conceived. It's worriers like you who spread panic.In ongoing days, bitcoin has begun to rise somewhat in cost. Variance of the money is a component of the cryptographic money .This is a characteristic marvel for bitcoin. Furthermore, I think this is the begin for facilitate development.
Activity: 238
September 04, 2018, 07:13:04 AM
I even managed to make some money on the falling market. I sold my coins and when the price dropped even lower I bought again.
Activity: 252
September 04, 2018, 07:09:35 AM
The best thing that can be done in this situation is simply to wait when everything is right and we finally get what we deserve
Activity: 98
September 04, 2018, 07:06:30 AM
There are two attractive choices when the crypto advertise is feeble. The principal alternative is to hold the tokens that you had and sitting tight for the ideal time when the market is going solid. The second is to purchase more tokens and offer it when the cost is going high all things considered persistence is the key for the win.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
September 04, 2018, 07:02:20 AM
I chose for myself a strategy of accumulating coins while the market is in a state of decline. This strategy of long-term investment. I wait for the growth to begin and when my portfolio starts to make a profit.
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 04, 2018, 06:46:47 AM
The market is falling and this is bad. I haven't made a profit from cryptocurrency for nine months. In such a situation, perhaps the best idea is to sell altcoins and buy bitcoin.
Activity: 105
September 04, 2018, 05:10:03 AM
I don't know what coin you are buying. You ask me if I can't answer you. If you are buying bitcoin then don't worry. If it is another altcoin, you should pay attention to it.
Activity: 196
September 04, 2018, 04:27:23 AM
The most important thing is to not make any rush, panic decisions, because they do not turn out very good in most cases. Also invest much more carefully than usualy.
Pages:
Jump to: