Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now - page 32. (Read 5441 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
The crypto market is really playing with us for the last time. I think the big players are waiting to get in the field that's why the market is welcoming them with less value.
Activity: 223
Merit: 0
I want to say if you have to stay calm and do not panic. The cryptocurrency market is subject to significant correlations, rapid price spikes are a common occurrence. Have enough patience and expect the price increase of the coin and also must be sure what will happen in the future.

Activity: 101
In fact, this does not require too much worry. Now that the cryptocurrency market is falling, I think what we have to do is to explore high-quality currencies and invest in them after understanding the research, and then wait patiently, the encryption will bring you Come to a beautiful return
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
This is the best opportunity to buy or invest in some altcoins or bitcoin.  Once the market stops falling, you will have enough profit.
Activity: 322
It seems to me that during this period it is better to continue to hold reliable tokens, also to learn more about the crypto market, to work on your knowledge, to study trends and already on the basis of this to make a decision.
Activity: 182
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
For me the answer is obvious you need to hold on with all that you have buy now wait for another rising, and sell it for a good price. Then wait for another down, and buy it back in greater quantity.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
We should wait, this is a long process, you can find new projects to pay attention to it, maybe it will affect the future
Activity: 140
Now we are seeing a rollback of the market for cryptography, what do I do during this period? I make tokens wherever possible, because now it's time for that. Tokens are not expensive, and after the growth of bitcoin, they will go on growth for him.
Activity: 288
When market conditions are weak. Just as the conditions that occur at this time. I am more of a focus on the bounty and it also airdrops. This would make me have a lot of new coin collection. While occasionally check the condition of the market. I have not dared to do trading, so still I hodl until market conditions improve.
This is a good choice. But there will not be much change in earnings. The market is weak, and most projects are stagnant.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
When market conditions are weak. Just as the conditions that occur at this time. I am more of a focus on the bounty and it also airdrops. This would make me have a lot of new coin collection. While occasionally check the condition of the market. I have not dared to do trading, so still I hodl until market conditions improve.
Activity: 448
I actually sometimes spend my days depressed, hoping it will improve, wishing that I took some profits earlier in the year.

You don't have to be depressed because market will always recover, and this is not our first time to experience this kind of situition. We have to be firm this time and be hopeful.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
I actually sometimes spend my days depressed, hoping it will improve, wishing that I took some profits earlier in the year.
Activity: 182
I think this is the good time to buy at this low level. Invest in a good coins like bitcoin, ETH, NEO, QTUM and REBL etc. In the short term you will get good returns.
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
Just hold on if you think your not good enough to take the risk and observe how the market will recover soon. This technology is for a risk taker person as you will not gain in here without a risk.
what I do is when the market weakens is I prefer to hold my altcoin and wait for the market price to go up because if we do sell altcoin we will not get profit then from now on this crypto market is still up and down and so better I hold altcoin I got all back
Activity: 406
When the market plunges in exchange rates, the best option is to exchange all the cryptos they own into USDT then wait until the market rises in exchange rates and continue to reinvest. That is the experience I want to share with you on how to reduce losses every time the market goes down.
Activity: 151
Merit: 7
When the market downtrend like today, the best way is to buy. Because this is a very low price for btc and altcoins. So, when the market uptrend then you will have very high profits.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

Hold my tokens, buy potential coins and wait till the market recover. Weakening of market is normal in crypto world so you dnt have to worry about your holdings
Activity: 210
this is the first thing I do, the market is down. first i need to hold my tokens and coins !! secondly I need to make the world of cheap tokens or coins. for the market has recovered. I have to sell that I bought cheap tokens and coins. Thats all you ! You what ahould you do too??
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
If I were you, I would buy a little coins at a lower price. To further make a good profit. Only do not sell coins bought at a time of high prices
Activity: 57
You must keep remain calm and don't  panic to sell. What you have to do is hold your savings and wait till market recover again .. in the meantime you can invest in icos
Pages:
Jump to: