Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now - page 33. (Read 5441 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 0
Two things.
Start investing in crypto by buying coins.
Another is to forget those coins completely inside your wallet and find something profitable to do to take your mind off it. If you would like to check, let it be when you are intending to buy more coins.  After months, I'm sure you will be amazed by the appreciation level of some coins. Note that some would or could fall in price, however, it's still an investment too
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
Leave my coins until the market gets better until i earn and be able to sell it.  That is the only way that i can do when the market it s not that good.
Activity: 156
If you really got some $ in your pocket it would be better to buy as much coin as your $ could buy or probably live crypto for a while and get a real life job. As a for me i save during the raining season for the dry season.
Activity: 350
for now this I do is I still hold the coin that I have because holding is the best way for now, the market is still not as stable and the price can not be sure will rise in a short time.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

In this kind of situation if you have a coin you must "hodl", just pause a while your coins specially now all crypto coins going down ward its price value.just wait and make this weakening pass and then its time resume to the game and gain more profit.

Activity: 619
Merit: 352
Waiting and watch the market. Im hold my tokens and trying short trade with some of coins
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
At present the market has fallen sharply, the price of all crypto is very low. For me now is a good opportunity for us to invest in crypto. We should not panic when the market is down, because this is just a fluctuation of the market, it will recover and increase. We should take this opportunity to buy altcoin. Some altcoin we should buy now are NEO, IOTA, Cardano, EOS and especially Ethereum.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
It is not easy without strong nerves being in Crypto nowadays as the bearish market lasts almost half Year.
You can sell ,hold, short trade,  invest more. It all depends in what situation you are and what do you want to achieve. Patience and a good strategy helps.
the main thing is not to panic and wait. sooner or later, the market will start to grow.
Activity: 260
This is one of the great opportunities to buy more coins at a low price. I bought NEO on June 30 for 0.0049 btc and sold it on July 7 for 0.0061 btc, made a 20% profit. Now again I will buy 0.0051 btc. But if you don't have the opportunity to buy more just relax and wait.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
All you do is to WAIT. Patience is required in this kind of situation. Be patient and you end up been grateful for waiting.
Activity: 115
Well what you can do is buy. this is like a sale, all of the coins are up for grabs for cheap prices. If you have the money to invest or have being meaning to invest in a certain coin well now is the time for you to do so. Prices are suffering, there is blood on the charts. Just buy the coins, hodl and wait for the bull market to roll around, sell at high prices then enjoy your profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
You can short crypto if you are trader, but don't short a big position with margin,because you can lose a lot.
On the other hand I believe shorting crypto is not beneficial strategy in long run, because crypto can grow by 10000% and drop only by 100%
well the most common to do when the market is weak or in color red. then ,you must hold it until the right time come. because the market having a low price there's no reason to sell your coins. if you sell your coins in this time I am sure that you loss big earnings and you loss the chance to make holding while the price is low. because if the price is begin to rise it is difficult to make ivest because it is too expensive.
It's not time to sell your coins now, if you do this, you will lose your profit. The market will start to grow and prices will increase, you need to wait.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

Rule of investing - buy when the market is weak, but have the money to buy even lower.
Hold our token and wait patiently. The market is falling a lot.
So it's better to buy now than to sell now.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
In a weak market, you can't do anything. There are not many coins in hand, including bitcoin and ether. At the same time, because the market does not reach the bottom, no one can dare to invest again, so you can still look at it.
The bottom of the market is visible. The problem is that the market swings in a certain range up and down. Everyone is waiting for the last bottom, after which the market will break through the ceiling and go up.
Activity: 140
CRYPTASSIST.io
For many people, this is a great opportunity to buy low-priced coins for long-term storage. Of course, if you put your money into some little-known altcoin project and it's already much cheaper than at the time of purchase, perhaps the best option would be to withdraw money until it's too late. Many people do so, so the market is cheaper.
Activity: 56
In a weak market, you can't do anything. There are not many coins in hand, including bitcoin and ether. At the same time, because the market does not reach the bottom, no one can dare to invest again, so you can still look at it.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
You can short crypto if you are trader, but don't short a big position with margin,because you can lose a lot.
On the other hand I believe shorting crypto is not beneficial strategy in long run, because crypto can grow by 10000% and drop only by 100%
well the most common to do when the market is weak or in color red. then ,you must hold it until the right time come. because the market having a low price there's no reason to sell your coins. if you sell your coins in this time I am sure that you loss big earnings and you loss the chance to make holding while the price is low. because if the price is begin to rise it is difficult to make ivest because it is too expensive.
Activity: 476
You should be ready for deeper correction of the price. You can safe yourself by using stop-losses.
Pages:
Jump to: