Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to all other coins if,bitcoin will die? - page 4. (Read 3703 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 117
In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...

That's really something to ponder about. Hypothetically, if that were to happen, all other coins should disappear as bitcoin is the influential entity here. But My advice is for you to steer clear of cryptos that are directly influenced by bitcoin. An example of such is XRP, this coin has been gaining some traction lately and seems not to be heavily influenced by the dip in the market. Still, the future of cryptocurrency lies in the fate of a few relevant projects, some of which are currently in their ICO stages or are yet to launch their token sale.

I'd pick Modern Finance Chain (MFX) as an alternative over any of the current crypto payment systems on the market now. Their platform has been built to make up for the lapses other systems currently face and they have unique incentive systems that will help retain merchants and customers. Apart from that, adopter can rely on the ROI from the masternodes which is highly competitive. Go on and visit their website and DYOR.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...

it is just a bad time for the crypto world. i don't think so that btc will die ever instead i am pretty much hopefull for the bright future. and if it happens then i think only stable coins will live and all trading pairs will be listed in usdt
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
I agree with your logic but bro why are you thinking that bitcoin will die no there is no chance to be dead bitcoin. Bitcoin has a great technology and decentralized it will survive at the same time other coins also will run better. So let's think for positive keep patients up to change the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Bitcoin dominates the market and all coins obey only him ! If there is no bitcoin then the market will die but it will not happen !

I hate this, but this seems to be true. Bitcoin is a useless coin now (but we all love it as a speculation tool thanks to its volatility), but let's just face the fact that it can't be used as a payment method and will never be. So it should die and let other edge cutting and useful coins attrack the attention of masses.
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
This is a good question.
Ethereum price is base on Bitcoin USD price.
Most alternative tokens are with BTC/ETH price in the market again.
then if this will happen and those coins are just depending with ETH and BTC then.
therefore if BTC die there will be have no more value on alts even 1 alt= 1 btc,,,,
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
Bitcoin dominates the market and all coins obey only him ! If there is no bitcoin then the market will die but it will not happen !
Activity: 672
Merit: 109

Any opinion please!...

If bitcoin dies, everything will die too, other tokens and coins are simple infrastructure for crypto(exchanges, wallets, securities, dapps, etc.) and if the main crypto dies that means that crypto isn't needed for people and all these projects are also unusefull.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4

Any opinion please!...
Bitcoin will live a very long time. Bitcoin takes a very important place in the world of cryptocurrency. If bitcoin dies many coins will die. Currently most of the coins depend on the bitcoin. This is due to the fact that many projects have not yet been fully implemented.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
I do not believe that Bitcoin can die. Too many people are interested in this cryptocurrency. Now, when the price of BTC fell, rich men are ready to buy many Bitcoins - they know that finally, the bulls will come.
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
I don’t think bitcoin will ever die, just like internet will never die and technology will never die, it will continue develop. If bitcoin die that must some big thing will have happened in the world, maybe we have a natural disaster or something like that. I hope that will never happen and bitcoin will bring all of us to next level in the crypto world.
Yes, BTC is the equivalent of technology and progress, it's an idea that cannot die, so altcoins will have their own fate, I guess, not related to BTC.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

Any opinion please!...
in my opinion all can happen all possibilities will occur graphically and speculation is indeed currently bitcoin is indirectly guiding in the development of crypto currencies but in a system that has any coin blockchain will compete to be the best coin
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
There are many options, I can identify several, when Bitcoin falls, the market can completely collapse, and this will be a collapse of the cryptocurrency as a whole, but another option is possible, after the fall of Bitcoin another token can take its place

No, there is no such option. It would be probably possible if all the people were doing was thinking about which cryptocurrency is better, but this is not the case. People are minding their own business having no time for a thorough research in the field of crypto. That's why Bitcoin adoption is taking so long regardless of the obvious benefits for the adopters and for the world economy in general, most people just don't care. If the oldest, the most tested and the most trusted coin dies all the others will follow. Only, this will never happen because Bitcoin is not a fraud, and people will realize this with time, and will start adopting it more, and then will start paying attention to other coins, and only this way the crypto market can rise, not the other way around.
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
There will be no coins at all if suddenly it happens and Bitcoin suddenly disappears, but it seems so unlikely to me!
Activity: 379
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
The total value of Bitcoin accounts for 40% of the market. If Bitcoin passes away, this means that 40% of the funds in the market have disappeared!
Activity: 583
Merit: 106
Everything is exchanges against BTC. If BTC fall, than game is over.

But this is not possible, of course there is a chance that BTC price will fall down, but whales will act accordingly. IMO for manipulator groups BTC is a game, and because of volitality Crypto is the best place to play.
Activity: 364
It's hard to say, in my imagination, if bitcoin die, crypto market will be disrupted for months because of panic psychology, they think the whole market will die as bitcoin and sell out in panic, meanwhile, smart investors will keep buying more coins, after months, market will become stable, coins price goes up, smart investors have big profits.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Nothing will happen to them if Bitcoin dies. Bitcoin dying is good for the industry and it will surely create an ecosystem where coins will be able to grow at their own space without getting influenced by the price of Bitcoin. We need a system when the value of any token or Coin is driven by its utility and this will only be possible if Bitcoin ceased to exist.
Activity: 448

Any opinion please!...
Interesting question. I think if Bitcoin dies, the cryptocurrency market will continue to live but this will be such a strong punch, after which the crypto market won't be able to recover for many years
Activity: 170
Today I think that it is precisely other coins that will suffer the most, because the BTC will not die and nothing will happen to it in the near future, I think that many other projects may suffer from pressure on the BTC
I agree. Why would BTC die? There are no logical or economical reasons for it. So nothing will happen with altcoins, because BTC will not die. All good altcoins will survive anyway, even if (!) BTC should die. It's all about the product.
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
I don’t think bitcoin will ever die, just like internet will never die and technology will never die, it will continue develop. If bitcoin die that must some big thing will have happened in the world, maybe we have a natural disaster or something like that. I hope that will never happen and bitcoin will bring all of us to next level in the crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: