Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to all other coins if,bitcoin will die? - page 5. (Read 3703 times)

Activity: 753
Merit: 100
In the market of crypto-currencies it can happen, anything and it is difficult to assume that there will be a future with the market of cryptocurrencies, but I very much doubt that bitcoin can disappear (cease to exist), since this coin has a great recognition all over the world, and also blockchain technology, which is becoming more popular every day.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is top 1 cryptocurrency at the moment, it is a symbol of crypto in general, so it is hard to believe it will die one day. Anyway, I do not think the death of BTC will kill all the altcoins.
Activity: 133
It's a really hard question. Personally, I think that all altcoins correlate with bitcoin. Thereafter if bitcoin die, all altcoins die too. But I dont really think that bitcoin will die. There is no reason for that.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
If this happens, which is unlikely, then it seems to me that all coins will also cease to exist!
Activity: 378
I think all other coins will die quickly. Bitcoin is king and if this coin dies, the cryptocurrency will disappear. But I hope that this will never happen.
I agree with your opinion, a domino effect will appear, and this means if the bitcoin dies, the whole market will follow it because bitcoin is the head for all, and of course, when the boat's head sinks to the bottom, the boat's body will also sink. More seriously, the people on the boat like us, all will float in the ocean and drown, but I think this situation will take a very long time to appear and before it appears, I believe I will be able to back up on the shore and safe with some profit
Activity: 364
I think all other coins will die quickly. Bitcoin is king and if this coin dies, the cryptocurrency will disappear. But I hope that this will never happen.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...

First of all, I absolutely do not believe that in the coming decades the BTC will cease to exist. In any case, it will find its wide distribution, bringing benefits in various areas of society. It is the BTC that is the basis for the stable development of the crypto market; without it, other cryptocurrencies have no chance for development.
Activity: 602
Today I think that it is precisely other coins that will suffer the most, because the BTC will not die and nothing will happen to it in the near future, I think that many other projects may suffer from pressure on the BTC
Activity: 182
In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...

Personally, I believe that in case of BTC death, other cryptocurrencies will face very dangerous and complex consequences. Including many of them also cease to exist. Therefore, I continue to believe that BTC will in any case restore its development and appreciation from next year. Now there are no prerequisites for the death of BTC.
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
I think that if Bitcoin disappears, its place will simply be taken by another altcoin and Ethereum has the greatest chance for this. A huge number of coins has the RS-20 standard and is traded in pairs with BTC and ETH. In the case of the disappearance of BTC, the entire amount of the auction will go to Ethereum.
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black

Any opinion please!...
It is difficult to say if you remove the basis of the entire market, what happens to the rest. But most likely it will be a complete coup and a fight for leadership among the remaining coins. And then back in their place.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is created artificially to allow the financial market to develop, and it is what is compared to. So all the coins are tied to it, and so everything falls when bitcoin falls. You do not need to worry, there will be either bitcoin or some other coin, and the crypto market will live. But bitcoin will live, why invent something else.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101

Any opinion please!...

I don't know what will be the scenario but so far the big indication is every time Bitcoin goes down all the altcoins followed and if Bitcoin regain so do all the altcoins, Bitcoin's price really has an impact on the altcoin world, so we must support and always stand for it, if we want this technology to continue.
It is because people know that Bitcoin is the much stronger currency out of all and when they see losing their money in Bitcoin then they also do not trust on any other coin. For that reason I agree with you that we have to support Bitcoin as if people will see strength in Bitcoin then they will trust on all other coins and then the whole crypto market will be in full strength.
Activity: 786

Any opinion please!...

If bitcoin will die, then a market crash could definitely happen, making almost all of the coins and tokens becomes nothing, but who knows, we cannot predict what will happen, sometimes its easy to speculate but in the same way, the opposite things will happen, there comes a time that a new coin will become the best, sooner or later, it will happen, whatever it takes.
Merit: 103
Well, bitcoin is like dollar in crypto sphere now. What will happen to national currencies if USD dies?
Altcoins will definitely dump I think, but then they will get BTC independence and begin their own way or there will be some new "reserve coin" - ethereum maybe.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15

Any opinion please!...
I am sure that nothing happens on the market spontaneously, everything is regulated and controlled. Therefore, when will come time to remove Bitcoin, I think that there will be a new asset that will replace it and Bitcoin capitalization will move into this asset without harming the market.
Merit: 17
This is a very difficult question. First, his death is possible only with the full replace it with another substitute , just disappear, he can not.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
There are many options, I can identify several, when Bitcoin falls, the market can completely collapse, and this will be a collapse of the cryptocurrency as a whole, but another option is possible, after the fall of Bitcoin another token can take its place
Activity: 571
If Bitcoin dies (it won't actually happen for a long time yet) then it's likely that about 80 to 90 percent of the tokens and coins will die. They're just worthless.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I'm tired of such hills
Pages:
Jump to: