Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin in the near future? - page 21. (Read 2176 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I think that this year I should not expect a big increase in the price of bitcoin. Too many people are screaming that bitcoin will cost 50,000 dollars this year.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Clearly my reaction shouldn't be taken as wise counsel, or utilized for settling on venture choices. that abandons saying. No one knows for sure about the estimation of bitcoin later on, yet there are occasions that may change bitcoin and potentially it's apparent esteem. In any case, notwithstanding any insane unforeseen development, Bitcoin should continue developing in an incentive after some time, clearly with times of development and crashes. First, there is the matter of mining bitcoin.

Unlike traditional currencies, Bitcoin is not issued by any central bank or government. As a digital currency, bitcoin is similar to virtual tokens and has undergone severe volatility since its launch in 2009.
Critics argue that Bitcoin is undergoing a process similar to the Internet bubble, while other voices say that the rise is because Bitcoin is entering the mainstream financial market.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

I see two options for further developments.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.
2. Bitcoin goes for correction to$ 9500 and breaks new heights with new forces.

Here's my technical analysis chart. Who that thinks?
https://www.tradingview.com/x/D9TGyKlY/

it's too complicated for me and I am not sure about this, I think the price still going up and down too often and I think after this, we can see bitcoin price make an up movement but for a little and I think it will go down again. but if there are any good news is released, then it will attract bitcoin price to higher price. and I hope that in next month, the price will change and will going to go up again.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
Bitcoin $9950 now.  Shocked  Looks like Game Over

Bro its not that easy. Maybe for now btc has that rates and dont forget btc are just like pulse really a pulse that goes up and goes down. So just take it easy and have patience sooner btc will go up high that you never expected.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Clearly my reaction shouldn't be taken as wise counsel, or utilized for settling on venture choices. that abandons saying. No one knows for sure about the estimation of bitcoin later on, yet there are occasions that may change bitcoin and potentially it's apparent esteem. In any case, notwithstanding any insane unforeseen development, Bitcoin should continue developing in an incentive after some time, clearly with times of development and crashes. First, there is the matter of mining bitcoin.
We can't really tell or predict this kind of things since bitcoin's price is very unstable. It would be hard or even foolish to claim things when bitcoin's price could go up last month and go down last week. But it's not bad to assume. As investors it is just fine and normal to draw assumptions amd hypotheses. I do hope that bitcoin recovers from its losses at the very least.
Bitcoin will still be active in the near future and will continuously dominate the cryptocurrency market as the leading cryptocurrency coin. However,  as to how much it will grow it would be unpredictable due to it's volatility in nature and probably bitcoin may be more viable in the network payments that people will  adopt due to its fast transaction. Lastly, more people will be investing bitcoin as this give them the opportunity to gain sufficient profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
We can't really tell or predict this kind of things since bitcoin's price is very unstable. It would be hard or even foolish to claim things when bitcoin's price could go up last month and go down last week. But it's not bad to assume. As investors it is just fine and normal to draw assumptions amd hypotheses. I do hope that bitcoin recovers from its losses at the very least.
Activity: 137
bitcoin prices will jump up again. With a lot of bad information about bitcoin right now, I do not think it's going to make bitcoins worse. Just as in the past many consider bitcoin a bad investment place but the fact that bitcoin can give our economy improved.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
Billionaire and second richest man "Warren Buffet" said "bitcoin will end up badly"

Big names are saying bad things for Bitcoin.

they make bad news becourse they wanna buy in again on a low prize Cheesy
Most of rich people doing so ..... but its the game Cheesy

regards
Activity: 266
I hope Bitcoin will get recognition of transactions in many countries in the near future. Bitcoin may soon become a valuable asset to gold. The economy will change the structure of the country. The world's most popular currency will be. Bitcoin will show people the light of success. Bitcoin will release people from the curse of unemployment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
Activity: 350
Obviously my response shouldn’t be taken as sage advice, or used for making investment decisions. that goes without saying.No one knows for certain about the value of bitcoin in the future, but there are events that might change bitcoin and possibly it’s perceived value. But, barring any crazy turn of events, Bitcoin should keep growing in value over time, obviously with periods of growth and crashes.First, there is the matter of mining bitcoin.
Activity: 36
Do not be afraid to experiment. I think investing will not be an excellent way to earn money for you and you will discover a new form for yourself.
Merit: 57
No one answer you exact about the future of bitcoin but every one predict from market point of view I will quote that the future belongs to bitcoins because its price is getting higher each day and more people and more people are getting interest in bitcoin so it will become a standard like $ for digital world of trade.
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
I think bitcoin price will become so expensive that only elite people could buy. It will also become our new currency and acceptable in all establishments. So, better to do is invest bitcoin now and hold it until the near future came where bitcoin will become so expensive. Invest now to have a bright future. That's my thought.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
It's never too late to invest in bitcoin, because its price will only go up! You must understand for how long you plan to invest in this asset! In the long term, this asset will show very good growth and can reach a price of about $ 100,000
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Billionaire and second richest man "Warren Buffet" said "bitcoin will end up badly"

Big names are saying bad things for Bitcoin.
Warren buffet saying this while bitcoin price was 1000$ it already reached 20 K again trading in 10K . If you are a normal trader which so called regulated stock exchanges equity and commodity having huge fluctuation . Warren buffet forgets how stock market works . The same happening in crypto currencies without mediators and big manipulators.
I do not know what happens in the near future.

I invested a certain amount of money. I buy and sell with other money.

I do not know what will happen in the future.

BTCBTC
Activity: 48
I can't exactly predict the future here, But here's what I can tell you.

The bitcoin price will most likely rise and hit numbers over $3000 again. Due to the pattern of bitcoin hitting an all-time high, crashing, and then soaring and making a new high.Even though it seems like Bitcoin can no longer grow since its around around $2,500 each already but its still anticipated to reach $4,000 by the end of the year and $10,000 by the end of next year.
Activity: 17
Bitcoin currently suffers from long wait times for transactions to be verified, which makes bitcoin less useful as a day-to-day currency. Segwit would greatly speed up transactions and make bitcoin useful as a currency, while making bitcoin more centralized and potentially controlled by whoever owns the 2nd layer networks. It would also put miners out of business once 21,000,000 blocks are found (in fact it would take a very long time for this to occur, as the coin reward per block is cut in half in set intervals of blocks solved)
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
As Bitcoin grows, the more the people use it, the more transactions there are. Bitcoin is growing too fast for the network of "miners" to be able to process all the transactions while still making it a usable currency. The average time for all transactions are 13 minutes. Due to the fluctuations of the price, a lot can happen in those 13 minutes. A solution is either making the Bitcoin network be run by miners and give a transaction fee to the miner as their payment. This is known as Bitcoin Unlimited and would help keep miners powering the bitcoin network when all Bitcoins are in circulation.
Pages:
Jump to: