Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin in the near future? - page 22. (Read 2176 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 103
Rookie Website developer
Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

I see two options for further developments.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.
2. Bitcoin goes for correction to$ 9500 and breaks new heights with new forces.

Here's my technical analysis chart. Who that thinks?
https://www.tradingview.com/x/D9TGyKlY/

We can see that, to many countries bitcoin has been prohibited to do its work and stabilize its growth, many are really not on to this kind of banking. But for all over the years it has been really successful in the terms of secured internet buzz, millionaires have already invested and trusted their moneys. As for its up coming virtual currencies we can assure its continues growth in the near future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
The price of BTC is down below $10,000 today!

Twelve thousand dollars is never up!

Can you break this price in March?
Activity: 84
Merit: 8
No one knows for sure (with any degree of certainty). Having said that, most agree the future is bright. That statement does have a few caveats.

My prediction :
- As more and more larger corporations start offering Bitcoin as a payment alternative, many companies waiting in the shadows will jump onto the bandwagon. This chain-reaction trigger is very important for Bitcoin to survive. Many are waiting for the trigger.

Activity: 266
Merit: 32
Will you go to a plumber to fix your stove? What does Warren Buffet know about Crypto currencies? He is 90+ years old and

cannot operate a smart phone.

Pussy cat, Warren Buffet is 2nd richest man also.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.

I like the number 2 and it will come true this year, new power will be present bringing the bitcoin to grow very significantly.

Billionaire and second richest man "Warren Buffet" said "bitcoin will end up badly"

Big names are saying bad things for Bitcoin.

Does "Warren Buffet" know the day of his death? ... When did he die? ... Do you know?...
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
For me, i think it will become $25000 per bitcoin and more investors would really want to invest of it. As of now, as we can see it is not much that higher value as what most of us expected that to be happen but maybe someday it would be.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Bitcoin will go above $20 000 in few months and after that higher and higher. Things are developing in the bitcoin world
Yes definitely.I have high hopes that it will really touch that price or even higher than that.There will be more investors in bitcoin and that's for sure,and it will make the price soar higher aagain.Still fluctuations will not be avoided but as what i have observed,more for its increase than having dips.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I think that now bitcoin faced the resistance of the trend line, there are two options for the development of events!
1) We break the trend and go up very quickly
2) We go down, again touch the channel 9.000 - 10.000 and go into the sideways trend, after which we also go up!
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Bitcoin will go above $20 000 in few months and after that higher and higher. Things are developing in the bitcoin world
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Bitcoin $9950 now.  Shocked  Looks like Game Over
Don't think you should be worry about the price, still in correction mode i guess, bitcoin will hit new record high this year for sure
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
Hello. In my opiniin, bitcoin will grow up to 20000$. I belive it will become again in the top. And it is possible to break the barriers
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

that is the question that we all ask every day! it is difficult to predict what will happen to him, there are several options for development: positive - the price by the end of the year will rise to at least $ 20,000 and , of course negative - many altcoins appear daily, which give rise to a greater demand than the slowly falling bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Perhaps was going to happen in bitcoin in time was this close bitcoin may be shown the price is actually like the price in December ago, and bitcoin may be. Still be the king of all the coin that exist in this world,and I'm sure the Media and social networks will do their role,to bury the Bitcoin again, But, as usual, the price will be back patiently and constantly start seeking the price in the months to come.
Activity: 128
Price will be inscrease
And my wallet better Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Bitcoin will pass any lines that are against it. In the future the price will pass $50k, my opinion
Activity: 105
Bitcoin $9950 now.  Shocked  Looks like Game Over

Friends, bitcoin will not game over that fast, Bitcoin can still increase in value. Bitcoin in the near future will gradually increase to a higher value.

I know bitcoin will not demenish as easy as that...  Constantly bitcoin will surely regain its glory im positive about that.. The figure ate steadly recovering.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
good analysis, and I agree with your analysis. but I see the bitcoin will not fall again to the figure below $ 10000.

I not only analyze through the graphs and fluctuations of bitcoin in the market, but I also analyze all the aspects that affect bitcoin. because the bitcoin is very sensitive to external conditions.
Merit: 32
In the near future, I really expect that it will be introduced in many countries, not in vain, Satoshi tried in 2009 and invented such a unique platform as blockade.

10 years and still no country has approved Bitcoin ??  $800 million Bitcoins found with "cyber criminal"
Merit: 10
In the near future, I really expect that it will be introduced in many countries, not in vain, Satoshi tried in 2009 and invented such a unique platform as blockade.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
Hi,

Maybe one of your 2 options will turn out to be true over the long term...

For the moment, though, prices are falling, people are panicking and many threads are announcing the death of bitcoin.

I don't believe in such statement, but my point is that it is extremely difficult to make any accurate forecast about bitcoin and its development.
Pages:
Jump to: