Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin in the near future? - page 2. (Read 2176 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 10
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

I see two options for further developments.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.
2. Bitcoin goes for correction to$ 9500 and breaks new heights with new forces.

Here's my technical analysis chart. Who that thinks?
https://www.tradingview.com/x/D9TGyKlY/
I saw your chart and looks good but as we all know cannot predict what will be the price every months and years coming in bitcoin. But I believe  in bitcoin that will rise up but not so hurry in price.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.

nothing doubt people are still believe in bitcoin become highly reachable of the people because continue to increase high capability as currency
price 10,000 upto 12,000 usd are obviously not that price expecting of the people price value for this year 20,000 usd price value of bitcoin this end of the year or more than that amount expecting of the people and this is very possible even if have fork correction.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think that the price will continue to develop and will soon overcome its previous highest value. And technology will increasingly be introduced into our lives.
Activity: 378
For me, I think the price of bitcoin will grow more and still exist in our world, Because as of now many country was recognize to use it and it really help to bitcoin to get more popularity.
Well bitcoin can remain as the best cryptocurrency in the near future and i am thinking that in the future bitcoin price can increse and for me when the bitcoin price will pump, it will have a chance to pump it's value more than $20k in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I'm sure that Bitcoin will continue to grow as this is the main cryptocurrency that is being a benchmark of other crypto. The technology behind bitcoin which is blockchain is something that many countries is looking to adopt in order to create much safer, faster and efficient system to run all the government processes. Let us see.
Activity: 364

Thanks, I was able to use this advice and believed him. Bitcoin fell, as predicted by the author in the second embodiment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
In 2018, an unambiguously large number of countries will pay attention to a virtual coin at the state level. This is confirmed by Roman Brouskov, an expert at DeHedge, who expects significant changes in foreign legislation: "Certain restrictive laws on circulation and participation in the crypto currency market can be adopted in Asian countries, where most new projects and crypto-currency assets originate. The United States is most likely to be the toughest to introduce regulatory regulations to curb investors and generate revenue from the new market. "
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
For me, I think the price of bitcoin will grow more and still exist in our world, Because as of now many country was recognize to use it and it really help to bitcoin to get more popularity.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I have no doubt about the success of bitcoin both as an investment and as a currency. This is evidenced by its dynamic development, so I am confident in it.
Activity: 350
I predict the price of bitcoin in the near future will always experience some movement that I think it can benefit very much if you can use it to make profit. manfaaatkan situation to buy the price type collapsed and sell when the price has started to go up again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
We have a lot of prediction to bitcoin price and we don't know what is really happen. Some of them are said bitcoin live forever but for me believe bitcoin still in few years only..

One thing is for sure in bitcoin it will be very profitable in the near future as it become so popular in the whole world. Wanting for something to have will always required you for some decision that is too risky.

You should always take the positive side and stay strong for the challenges you will face because if you do that for sure the bitcoin will make you smile in the future. We may never know it may increase to high in the future so just hold your bitcoin for now and in the end you'll gonna realize its the best decision you will do.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
I think you are good with your forecast and charts, But when it comes to crypto currencies, no one can be certain for sure how the market is gonna go, yes we all hope for it increase, myself included, but I still have to invest in it wisely ..
Activity: 476
The cryptocurrency world is not one of the easiest to make predictions on due to its unpredictable nature and the highly volatile market, the same applies to Bitcoins, Telling what might or will happen in the future is literally impossible, the wavering prices makes it hard to make a concrete analysis on what will happen to BTC in the long run, at the rate at which its developing however, there are hopes that more people will embrace Bitcoin and governments will decrease their wars against it. If these happens then BTC will be a force to recon
Activity: 392
We have a lot of prediction to bitcoin price and we don't know what is really happen. Some of them are said bitcoin live forever but for me believe bitcoin still in few years only..
I am sure that bitcoin value can be very high in the future and i believe that in the future bitcoin can more popular all over the world and i am thinking that maybe in the future a lot of people or a lot of holders of bitcoin will became really rich.
Activity: 283
Very strange comments people write in this topic. Someone answers the question, what is bitcoin, someone expresses their opinion on the course. But the topic was just published their forecast. The topic is no longer relevant. Why write just to write something? Huh
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is developing very actively, constantly increasing its audience, so I am sure that its future is very positive, so we will be able to use it as a full-fledged currency.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
Maybe more store are accepting bitcoin not only in online only on offline and many more people that getting interested to invest on bitcoin. That i think happen for bitcoin on near future.
Activity: 84
More companies and people are accepting BTC day by day, rich people changed their attitude and more will do it soon.
Activity: 153
Ofcoarse it will grow and many people will use it.It become legalized and all country accept bitcoin.Bitcoin is not just easy to predict but always make positive so that bitcoin will last forever.Bitcoin is very important to me,it is my source of income.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
There are two possibilities that could happen in Bitcoin in the near future. It can be negative or positive or maybe both. Bitcoin can gain more popularity and it can be considered as the best investment; on the negative side, the lrice may get lower and the demands may get lower too.
Pages:
Jump to: