Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to the crypto market after five years? - page 10. (Read 908 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I think after 5 years or more if this crypto continue to grow like this then all over the world already authorized and acknowledge crypto in that time so better to do now are save some bitcoins and always think positive like what happens here now.Moreover i think do hardwork now for more good so even crypto not going well after 5 yearsor more you already have some savings for your real future in life.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
I highly suspect that most coins will have a higher value and we will be richer than we are today as a "reward" for being early adopters of cryptocurrencies. Talking about market cap, you just need to take a single glance at the charts and you will see that the crypto scene will soon be bigger than wall street or any other financial institution.

"Crypto will do to banks what email did to postal service."
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
In the next five year or less there will be a lot of underlying infrastructure changes to help decentralized the crypto market the more. Bitcoin price will surpass $100,000 because usage will outpace the price. Daily transaction volume will soar and more institutional adoption of crypto coins will take place.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Crypto market is gaining day by day.If we look back before 1 year it has grown a lot for a one year.What would happen to it in next 5 years?How much market cap it could achieve?.Please give your ideas...
I think in the next five years, the whole market will go up to crazy, and then the bubble will burst, but quantum computers can also have an impact on the whole market.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
Crypto market is gaining day by day.If we look back before 1 year it has grown a lot for a one year.What would happen to it in next 5 years?How much market cap it could achieve?.Please give your ideas...
Pages:
Jump to: