Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to the crypto market after five years? - page 5. (Read 908 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
only God can know that exactly but according to the staistics and the traction that is making i think it would go main stream as major step and it would make a lot richer.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
It's very difficult to imagine,what can happen during this time, it seems to me very much will depend on the government of the countries, if there is no pressure, everything will be very good
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
In 5 years some of the alts we know today will collapse and new ones will be issued.
The investors will be much more than today because of the volatility of the market and the promising high gains. What is essential to happen is the use of the cryptos in our daily life.
It is mentioned before, and I believe it that the start will be from the unbanked populations of the so-named 3rd world.
I hope that the developer works more the security of the coins. Many lose their money and it is unfair.
Totally agree with that, most coins (out of the 1400 available) will fail. Sometimes probably for the wrong reasons, and shitcoins may also rise for the wrong reasons.
But in 5 years, successful projects will continue to rise because they will be actual projects, and not paper projects like they are now, so invest wisely in projects you believe in and that will have a real impact.
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
In 5 years some of the alts we know today will collapse and new ones will be issued.
The investors will be much more than today because of the volatility of the market and the promising high gains. What is essential to happen is the use of the cryptos in our daily life.
It is mentioned before, and I believe it that the start will be from the unbanked populations of the so-named 3rd world.
I hope that the developer works more the security of the coins. Many lose their money and it is unfair.
Activity: 224
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
I see cryptocurrency market will grow x100 in the next 5years and we are lucky that we joined already.
Activity: 196
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Crypto market is gaining day by day.If we look back before 1 year it has grown a lot for a one year.What would happen to it in next 5 years?How much market cap it could achieve?.Please give your ideas...
It's hard to say. Because the cryptocurrency market is only just beginning, it is not known that national laws will be used to encrypt money markets.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
All of us here expect a huge increase of crypto currency. But 5 years is a very long time for crypto field. Its very hard to predict. We can't say what type of technological developments will come. Some governments will ban this. But no one can stop the usage of this.
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
i think in the next 5 years crypto market will increase rapidly along with technological advances. of course there will be coins that die and also survive. coins that have a good program will survive and have a good price.
Activity: 224
In the market, it is difficult to say what will happen tomorrow, and you ask what will happen in 5 years. Unequivocally, we can say that there will be a growth in the market and an increase in capitalization. But on how much and how quickly - this will not tell anyone.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
After 5 years seeing the crypto market can be a x5, above or below altcoins numbers Will be created.
For me crypto market will be.a huge in numbers every single transactions is possible to creates its own project and token. This nearer tohappen coz everyday there are a lot of new campaigns are dedeveloped. Dollar or crypto transactions/ payments will reign on that year. Probably the motion of crypto market will change slowly to the demands of every demands of its supplier. The graph of crypto market will continues upward not in bubble graph.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Crypto market will surely keep on growing unless unexpected things happen. We are going to see much bigger numbers both in value of current coins and new comers. Crypto is too big to be taken under control of governments now so we don’t need to worry much about it.
Activity: 182
Crypto market is gaining day by day.If we look back before 1 year it has grown a lot for a one year.What would happen to it in next 5 years?How much market cap it could achieve?.Please give your ideas...
Maybe, just like stocks, people around the world can participate, and prices will go up even further.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Yeah , we seen lots of growth but with that we can see that lots of garbage is entering in this crypto Field because not only better better coins are entering in the Bitcoin market but also with that lots of stupid coins are entering in this field and after making profit by the owner those coins become dead with the mother people investment in these dead coins .
But still here we should have every thinking fully positive with crypto currency Field because we are not only getting dead coins but also better coins which are making lots of profit for us and also giving better contribution for the economical growth of this field .
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
I hope that in five years the market of crypto currency will become more orderly and diverse. By that time, there should already be a well-developed infrastructure for servicing the crypto currency, most commonly known coins can be used directly for purchasing goods or services, or directly exchanged for fiat, not through bitcoin and ethereum, as now.
     I also hope that between Bitcoin and Altoquines, too much price cuts will erase, because the prohibitively large bitcoin rate has a general negative attitude to both bitcoin and crypto currency in general. Perhaps, for this purpose altkoynam will have to decently rise in price, which will be quite good
Activity: 196
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
Market will be massive,few coins will survive the ones with good product/services or use in our daily life.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

First of all, there is nothing obvious about cryptomarkets' future. According to past price and market cap curves, we can say that it might reach more incredible values in the future. But the prices are so fluctuate and I think it is not obvious that crypto markets will always continue gaining.
Activity: 112
just expect the unexpected
remember murphy law
always ready with emergency exit
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
we can not talk about the current 5-year coin condition and predict, but we can only see the developmental situation of cryptocurrency from day to day. but with those developments I think cryptocurrency would be good.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
I think that in five years the crypto currency will become more functional, convenient with a wide-spread infrastructure for its application. Altkoinov will become much more with a variety of useful functions. ICO will become more transparent and partially regulated, which will allow investors to invest more safely in it.
      As for bitcoin, he must undergo significant changes during this time, as he is technically too outdated. In addition, bitcoin and altcoins should slowly erase a large difference in price, bitcoin due to containment of their growth, and altcoins due to an increase in the price. If bitcoin continues to break away from altcoins in price, it will not do anything good for crypto currency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101

People are slowly embracing the crypto world. Many are interested and have invested. Tgere's no doubt everyone will be joining us in the next few years. I think even the banks and the government will embrace crypto. There's no stopping its growth
Pages:
Jump to: