Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to the crypto market after five years? - page 2. (Read 908 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
Crypto market is gaining day by day.If we look back before 1 year it has grown a lot for a one year.What would happen to it in next 5 years?How much market cap it could achieve?.Please give your ideas...
We can’t say anything surely but can only make assumptions what will happen after five years. Currently, the bubble has burst and Cryptos are seeing a downtrend. Major impact is because of the ban in few countries.

I feel, if there will be an infrastructure change in next couple of years then Crypto market will boom.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
Crypto market is gaining day by day.If we look back before 1 year it has grown a lot for a one year.What would happen to it in next 5 years?How much market cap it could achieve?.Please give your ideas...

Well into the trillions I think. There is a lot of room left for growth. There's a good chart somewhere (can't find the link, sorry) showing all the money in the world. Crypto at the moment is a tiny fraction of what it could become.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
Crypto will be more stable because alot of people would have join by then and all the shitcoins disappeared and standard way of doing project will replace everything. There will be more regulation because alot of country would have join crypto by then.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10

I think there is nothing obvious in cryptocurrency world. But in my opinion, I think some coins (ethereum, bitcoin, waves etc.) have really good potentials for the future.
Activity: 291
Merit: 101
https://icoenergy.org/
I think cryto market will continue to become one of the major income generating task in the internet and many will be able to be rich because of that. maybe coins by that tine can now be used like a normal currency.
Activity: 280
-----
Since crypto market is gaining day by day, I know for sure that it will expand in the next five years. I see in the future that the prices of crypto currencies will go up, it will be more stable than what it is now.  Since it is getting the attention of many people and it is becoming popular worldwide, more  and more will support and enter the world of crypto world.
Activity: 84
Its too unpredictable to say for sure. It can dissapear completely, or on the contrary, become the biggest thing ever!
Activity: 560

Five years later, my vision of the market and the whole of the crypto currency, the founder will remain Bitcoin, but it will cost around $ 300,000, in second place the Etherium it will cost $ 60,000, all plastic cards, both debit and credit, for all which will be very easy to pay, for purchases, for services, etc., crypto currencies will completely replace the purse money, then the bubble will burst, I do not believe in it, now large players have come who are ready to take the last from the inexperienced
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

I guess each altcoins and even bitcoins would be more stable and more and more establishments and services can be availed using cryptocurrencies by that time. We have seen how bitcoin changes the trading market and people's look about cryptocurrencies last year resulting to huge hype and attention through different media so I think by that time everything will fall down to its place and the system will just go on.
Activity: 392
Now the crypto market is popular in worldwide because It's big platform of cryptocurrency and In the next five years the whole market will be go up to crazy.
Activity: 216
Merit: 103
I think in the next five years, the whole market will go up to crazy, and then the bubble will burst, but quantum computers can also have an impact on the whole market.
I don't thinks so,I think that the blockchain would more formal ,
the Blockchain change a lots of company ,made their cost more low,
it would be less opportunity to invest Blockchain,and a lots of big finance company would join this innovation game.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Cryptocurrency built on a decentralized platform that possess immutability, stability, transparency, and adaptability values, the aforementioned features we can conclusively say blockchain technology has come to stay permanently. Regulating the industry by the financial services agency will aid to combat fraud will still keep the innovation booming, as opposed to the harsh reactions from bank towards cryptocurrency recently the fourth largest bank in the world ‘MUFG’ to create MUFG coin that gives room for person to person transaction and shop at a lower rate. Speculatively when other country come to realize the positive impact it will trigger more adoption, alternative coins hopefully will gain more in short time.
Activity: 199
I believe it will get bigger than expected. Big banks, fund institutions other industries will follow the trend. Stock exchange will have competition if they didn't adopt cryptocurrency. They already seen the past scenarios, its either they adopt it or lose the business.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
In the next five year or less there will be a lot of underlying infrastructure changes to help decentralized the crypto market the more. Bitcoin price will surpass $100,000 because usage will outpace the price. Daily transaction volume will soar and more institutional adoption of crypto coins will take place.

Its good expectation mate in your mind. I also hope those things can be happen.
I have doubt with the bitcoin price will go up till $100.000. That price is very high and i think a bit hard to reach it.
it looks like you are dreaming if the price bitcoin will up to $100.000 because we can see for now the price bitcoin currently down a long way.
maybe the next five years bitcoin prices will reach more $ 100,000 but for now to reach such a price is indeed very difficult.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Eu acredito que será muito valioso e lucrativo, o preço do BTC será mais de 200 mil dólares.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
Probably it will continue its fluctuation and inflation. I am pretty sure cryptocurrency will dominate the world in the future. But some countries are banning now the coins. Hopefully, they will be able to see how useful it is.

Five years from now, market is quite mature in my opinion. Slowly but surely, this will become a big market and will even dominate  the stock market maybe more years from now.  Possible that government will craft more  laws to weed out fraud.
Activity: 336
Probably it will continue its fluctuation and inflation. I am pretty sure cryptocurrency will dominate the world in the future. But some countries are banning now the coins. Hopefully, they will be able to see how useful it is.
Activity: 126
I think it'll calm down. There will be now scam-ICOs, no superprofits, just a few cryptocurrencies that can survive the competition
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
In the next five year or less there will be a lot of underlying infrastructure changes to help decentralized the crypto market the more. Bitcoin price will surpass $100,000 because usage will outpace the price. Daily transaction volume will soar and more institutional adoption of crypto coins will take place.

Its good expectation mate in your mind. I also hope those things can be happen.
I have doubt with the bitcoin price will go up till $100.000. That price is very high and i think a bit hard to reach it.
Activity: 364
it is hard to imagine the price of coins for the next 5 years because some days it is also unpredictable prices and many people are speculating with this condition
Pages:
Jump to: