Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to the crypto market after five years? - page 9. (Read 908 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115
Pepemo.vip
The recognition of digital money is growing. For this reason, the number of crypto money users is increasing.
Under these conditions the market volume of the next five years will grow very much...
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I see in five years more and more of the Mainstream and unbanked populations empowered by digital currency. Look at Maduro, he is now making his own coin called the Petro and is signing up miners all over the country to mine it. Think about how many people now will become rich there because of this shift in their financial policies. I see the biggest ever transfer of wealth happening and many many more people who we see now coming in as newbies, will in 5 years ultimately be millionaires if they just buy some good coins and hold.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
next 5 years I believe many investors will invest the cryptocurrencies this will pump up the altcoins and many new ICO's will launch and maybe bitcoin will increase the price more.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
 I think  5 years from now there will be more crytocurrency and  it will become the leading form of payment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Spokkz ICO
Crypto market is gaining day by day.If we look back before 1 year it has grown a lot for a one year.What would happen to it in next 5 years?How much market cap it could achieve?.Please give your ideas...
hello friends,
Yes the crypto market are booming every day currently its marketcap is 890 billion. After 5 years it can reach upto 3- 5 trillion. It is a possible one in five years.
Activity: 532
altcoins everywhere, new ICOs everywhere. increase in popularity in the whole world making it mainstream. banks can coexist with cryptocurrencies this would be a great point.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
Crypto market is gaining day by day.If we look back before 1 year it has grown a lot for a one year.What would happen to it in next 5 years?How much market cap it could achieve?.Please give your ideas...

I think in the next five years, the crypto world will be increasingly crazy, because it will be a lot of ico projects that have been completed and started in implementation, so that more and more are interested to hold ico project
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
Yes, I agree the crypto market has really done great so far and will still do more. Mere looking at it past achievement, we can say that in the next  five years its going to be massively great beyond what it is now. Even it don't have to be up to 5 years before you start seeing that massive chances. The founder of crypto market has really made a great investment that will lasts for years.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
The soaring market from year to year is a good thing for crypto I think. As more and more market have big chance for crypto to achieve their goals.
Activity: 238
Power the World for FREE
As the more countries admit to bitcoin and support bitcoin, the price of bitcoins will rise further five years later, but it may tax bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I think the next five years the crypto market will be bigger than before, because a thousand coins will and come and price will go up crazy. Just waiting what can happen in another 5 years
Activity: 36
To the moon or to the beginning. May be It's a revolution for the definition of currency
Activity: 168
Merit: 3

I think for next 5 years crypto market will  increasingly grow, and lot more coin will be created but only few coin survive and grow.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
i think some countries will ban the crypto market due to this crazy money pump.

Some countries may ban it, but short of turning off the entire internet there is no way of enforcing such a ban.
Activity: 78
i think some countries will ban the crypto market due to this crazy money pump.
Activity: 336
I think that just the next 5 years the market will develop at the same rapid pace. But later the volatility will decline. The market will continue to evolve, but these opportunities to earn will be gone on it.
Activity: 123
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
I believe that the crypto market will expand in monumental rate in the next five years, we saw what happened what happened last year with bitcoin with every media in the world talking about the rise of BTC, this gained awareness to most of the population and I think they are now thinking of joining the party. Cryto I believe, has the potential to revolutionize of current monetary system and what will happen in the next five years will determine if this whole idea can be achieve.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
5 years? Do not go that far, the next 1 year no one knows where all the crypto.The market is likely that countries give decentralization and recognize crypto market, or just the opposite.
but if this all goes well, I'm very sure of the growth that will explode in the next few years alone.
It does not make sense, but now should focus on introducing it to the government, because there are still many governments who do not trust the crypto.
Our income is through the crypto market, lest the government seem to be negative towards the crypto market, in my country the government has admitted this.
But what about other countries that are still in doubt about it.
Activity: 893
it must over 1 trillion marketcap at the middle of this year, but i just try to speculate if this trend will still be going on and then it may worth over 5 trillion marketcap for 5 years later.
I suggest you to invest as much as you can before its too late. I was investing a lot of money at middle of 2017 and this time that worth very huge money i'm almost millionaire.
Activity: 308
It can either be valuable or worthless in five years time no one knows.
Pages:
Jump to: