Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to the crypto market after five years? - page 6. (Read 908 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
It seems to me that the crypto market or will become as full and active as the securities market. Or disappear. The second is unlikely, but no one can predict. Now everything is developing very quickly. If you want to be successful, you have to be on the wave of events. Such a quick start is unlikely to be seriously retarded. All states are now paying close attention to the crypto currency. So soon the legal regulation will follow. On the one hand, this will restrict freedom, but on the other hand it will be some kind of guarantee for investors, their protection. At least I hope so.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
Today we see the market progressing and many more developments are happening so it's definitely worth the 5 years to be a great step in the market to improve and improve its performance. But my only fear is the government because they can stop it if there are violators in the law. Not only would lead to such a situation because it may cause the market to crash.
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
I think many cryptocurrency activities will be hold in every subjects. I mean, payment, banking, all of them want fast service. Maybe we can see many activity cashless in 5 years
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Personally I think that only good things would happen with crypto, however, I do not think that Governments will allow us to continue not handing them over our money, as they are getting hit, but not hard enough, but once they do, it will get hard.
Activity: 237
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Crypto market is gaining day by day.If we look back before 1 year it has grown a lot for a one year.What would happen to it in next 5 years?How much market cap it could achieve?.Please give your ideas...
crypto market is changing recently and there are more crypto currencies on the market, that makes the market more deversity, and encrease the value of crypto market. however because of too much currencies but few of them are really useful so in next 5 years there will be less currencies on the market to make the crypto market more clear and safe.
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
I think everyone talking crypto after five years and crypto replace our payment method , I think my family need to give me a big hugs because I join crypto early and earn more profit before everyone join it

Haha, you need to prove yourself to your family before deserving hugs?

I'll give you a bearhug.  Kiss
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
There will be less alts who will survive the BTC's price to that moment,most of the alts wont have any value if you ask me.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
Crypto market is gaining day by day.If we look back before 1 year it has grown a lot for a one year.What would happen to it in next 5 years?How much market cap it could achieve?.Please give your ideas...
There is saying, the more you wait for something thermos sweeter it gets by the time. So something similar is going to happen with the crypto currency. They will grow even bigger because with the time we will see more and more people coming on board and making the things focused in terms of investment. I mean crypto is world on which people don't believe in the first time, they will take the time and with the five years of period I believe that there will be more than half of the population which will take the giant leap into crypto. So just imagine the kind of money that will flow into crypto. If government do no interfere with the current market and it keeps going on the way as today then I'm sure we will see all the top coins already crossed 2-5K price per coin. So in short happy cryptonean world it would be!
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
That's going to be one of the main markets for traders and investors
Activity: 451
I think everyone talking crypto after five years and crypto replace our payment method , I think my family need to give me a big hugs because I join crypto early and earn more profit before everyone join it
Activity: 93
Have you seen these day five years ago?
Crypto market have thrived in the past few years, even though lots of country denied it.
Activity: 238
I think it will continue to grow at a steady rate. It will likely be over two trillion dollars by then, and hopefully banks realise that there is no stopping this financial revolution and join it or close down. However, it being crypto with its volatility, no one can accurately predict what will happen to the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
I am sure many altcoin will be applicable in our daily lives and this world will probably change because the Crypto market is more attractive than all the markets that are present in the world.
How was crypto market 5 years back and how is it now, plenty of things happened right crypto has become the strong online market, down the next 5 years crypto market extends further and extend its arm further strongly many people will likely invest more and more in cryptocurrency.  
Activity: 112
After five years more coins will be made and there will be more competition. 
It will be a technological revolution in the future.
I think banks can coexist with cryptocurrencies this would be a great point.
I always like cryptocurrencies. thanks.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Do not go so far, following 1 year, no one knows where all crypto.The market, it is likely that countries decentralization and recognize the stock market, or just the opposite.Personally, I believe in decentralization that will earn the millions of people on all the planet
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Like I have said many times, majority of roadmaps would be completed by then--for the legit projects at least. Most shitcoins would be shaken of down the drain and the road to mass adoption will be closer than ever.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
A pretty interesting question. I think the crypto market in the next five years will be greatly expanded, there will be a lot of other altcoins appear, there may also be crypto appearances with new technologies. There will be some outstanding altcoins with good development potential and of course Bitcoin and ETH are always leading. But this is just my guess, no one knows the future
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
I am sure many altcoin will be applicable in our daily lives and this world will probably change because the Crypto market is more attractive than all the markets that are present in the world.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I am sure that the crypto-currency market will be subject to significant changes. Such chaos and anarchy as now will not be. there will be less scammers and scammers, there will be more order and reporting. But the minus I see that fact. that such earnings as now too will not be any more. Now comes the era of the primary accumulation of crypto capital. Or rather, we see its last phase.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟
A lot will happen in five years a lot of which will change the landscape of crypto forever. First you will have regulators swarming the joint, second a lot of the shitcoins will be gone I think, and third who knows what will be #1. And only god knows how much money if any will be in crypto then. Given the current growth it could be somewhere like 10-25 trillion dollars?
Pages:
Jump to: