Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to the crypto market after five years? - page 7. (Read 908 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
Crypto market is gaining day by day.If we look back before 1 year it has grown a lot for a one year.What would happen to it in next 5 years?How much market cap it could achieve?.Please give your ideas...
There is no doubt that cryptocurrency have just started so is the market. So looking at how the next five years will be, i would say that it would have gained more acceptance especially by the big and well know corporations and different governments
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I think that crypto will be bigger in five years than we can imagine it becoming now. I expect that it will maybe be at around 10 trillion market capitalization. Im not an economist, so I might be totally wrong with this expectation, but looking at the recent growth rate, I do believe that it can become this big. Time will tell!
Activity: 257
Merit: 11
It will be more massive than it is today,a lot of people will be joining to our community.
Activity: 210
I think the market will only grow and develop. He will repeat his growth cycle after cycle until it becomes stable. Every year it will be more balanced and less volatile. It's my opinion.
Activity: 128
If people use crypto, then the market will grow even bigger and bigger. More coins will be made and there will be more competition. Some of the coins will disappear, we must carefully select projects.
Activity: 490
Crypto market is gaining day by day.If we look back before 1 year it has grown a lot for a one year.What would happen to it in next 5 years?How much market cap it could achieve?.Please give your ideas...

No one can tell for sure what is going to be in five years. No one can tell what is going to be in one year. If we follow the current trend in five year total market cap will be may be several trillions.
Activity: 182
I think the total market value of the cryptocurrency market in five years' time will be three to four times the current level, which is entirely possible.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
What kind of state is not known. But we know that encrypted currency is the trend in the future. It will be a technological revolution in the future. The prospect of development is very wide
Activity: 4
I think in the next five years, the whole market will go up to crazy, and then the bubble will burst, but quantum computers can also have an impact on the whole market.

I agree. suspicious these all horse racing
Activity: 315
No one will predict exactly but we hope for the healthy market after five years!! Smiley
Activity: 234
I think it really depends on what the external factors impact the market such as governments and regulations. I feel if they leave it alone it will boom!
Activity: 784
there are always two possibilities,
First, if many countries in the world legalize bitcoin, then of course the crypto market will be more crowded.
Secondly, but if many countries really ban bitcoin then it is likely market cap will continue to decline.
So to predict up to 5 years ahead is still a bit difficult, because many countries have not taken a decisive action
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Who knows ? Only time will tell . But I personally think crypto will survive and be better.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
In my opinion, in five years the market will grow crypto coins will increasingly be used in everyday life. Now only the beginning.
Activity: 126
After 5yrs crypto currency uses more increase. More than investors invest in crypto market. New crypto currencies born in crypto market. Many people will get more profit. But the crypto market will have the fear of seeing.
Activity: 381

Honestly i have no idea what will happen in crypto market in next five years, there is truly an amazing things happen alot on the future for sure. But if i can catch a little on the future image, the market will up like unbelievable, and some will burst, safety on quantum computing are urgently needed.
Activity: 128
quarkchain.io
I think in five years digital currency will become a well known thing among common people more than today.Therefore it can obtain a huge marketcap and sometimes digital currency could be able to replace the fiat currency.But there is possibility to totally destroy the crypto market.Let's wait and see what happens...
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

The first main target was one trillion market capp and we're about to achieve that target soon. Then the main target will become 5 trillion dollar market cap in total and if we can do this, the rest will be much more amazing for us. All the coins will be much more valuable.
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
There will be lots of alternative coins that will come up in the market in the next five years. Pump and dump will happen and the coins with most worthy of the trust of crypto users will stay in the market. I hope in the next five years positive things will happen with altcoins to provide better options for the cryptocurrency users.
Activity: 224
Nobody knows it haha thats a crazy market and maybe it will rise or maybe not and where it will rising no idea at the moment, maybe BTC explodes or not crazeeeey markets going on atm
Pages:
Jump to: