Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to the crypto market after five years? - page 4. (Read 908 times)

Activity: 573
Merit: 105
I think that cryptocurrency will still remain and standing among all currency. I also hope that we get a lot of opportunities within 5 years of using it at the latter part. I think that there will be many new tokens released.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I think many things will happen. Some are good; some are bad. It may be more formal and more contrable and not so crazy as today. We may can't make so much profit at one time like today nut more safe.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 547
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
It is very difficult to make forecasts for such a long period. Especially for the crypto market. I will not talk about any specific figures, but I'm sure that now we are at the beginning of the development of the crypto industry. In a few years the entire world will be talking about the crypto currency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
The crypto market will attract much attention. And our traditional stock exchange market will almost be something of the past.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Five years.. I see a lot of dead coins and the surviving coins will have a high price.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
It will be either mainstream, bust, or a few coins surviving.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
I think within 5 years or so the cryptocurrency market would be an
ubiquitous industry with a global influence in business and commerce.
Presumably an increase in investors, companies and businesses
participating can safely be expected. Prices of coins would be lofty,
assuring and fair. 5 years is quite a long time indeed with the volatile
conditions and the ever fluctuation of prices and value, it is a very
unpredictable market. I daresay we could only hope for the best.
Activity: 2
cryptomarket is becoming popular day by day and its on rise but the thing is a lot of governments and financial institution are feeling insecure and unsafe because they cant control it like the share markets so they are raiding and pillaging the crypto exchanges.recent examples are of south korea where authorities  hit a number of exchanges and closed it down they are also banning the ico ....in the name of not safe.so attitudes of goverments are a real threat to crypto currencies in long run.If governments encourage and bring laws and regulating bodies to regulate it the crypto market will drastically rise or else it will fade way.  
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Crypto market is gaining day by day.If we look back before 1 year it has grown a lot for a one year.What would happen to it in next 5 years?How much market cap it could achieve?.Please give your ideas...

What is happening to crypto currency is like what happened in the bubble. Crypto is still in its infant stage and still needs to evolve. One thing is for sure that when all this lambo mindset is over, it is going to make people who are very patient so wealthy
Activity: 154
5 years? Do not go that far, the next 1 year no one knows where all the crypto.The market is likely that countries give decentralization and recognize crypto market, or just the opposite.
but if this all goes well, I'm very sure of the growth that will explode in the next few years alone.
It does not make sense, but now should focus on introducing it to the government, because there are still many governments who do not trust the crypto.
Our income is through the crypto market, lest the government seem to be negative towards the crypto market, in my country the government has admitted this.
But what about other countries that are still in doubt about it.
Activity: 93
it is probably that after five years later, most of the crypto you familiar would crash.
and those have better character and worldwide used crypto would conquer the market
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
more people will join the market to work with the schemes on investment or the chance as exchanging value with the use on casuals of trade with different users with the merchantile,
as works on crypto finance might improved to involves of different manage of exhibition.

Activity: 462
Merit: 260
Crypto market is gaining day by day.If we look back before 1 year it has grown a lot for a one year.What would happen to it in next 5 years?How much market cap it could achieve?.Please give your ideas...

Certainly, the volume of the market will definitely increase in the last five years. Especially now many companies have adopted crypto so the demand for crypto will grow stronger and many people will also use it. Thus we can expect that more and more stronger and more recognizable the crypto in the world.
Activity: 215
what countries have officially recognized cryptocurrency as a way of payment?
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
What will happen to the crypto market after five years?

All the scammers will be locked up and the money spread far and wide to help humanity as a whole. Lol Yeah right! They all gonna get little fines like the bankers.
Activity: 280

if in my opinion, his future crypto market will continue to evolve from the era of local exchange between peer to peer is now its big network. seen from the market that recently came out like z-bitz, kucoin with a new exchange system where there is a vote system, and get reward system directly from the market that has been cooperating between its coins dev. it seems to me a good idea because the current market is more productive and active. for the future for better marketnya let the user more interactive and actively when trad ..

my request hopefully there fore channel channel signals / dump from the market it's my wish haha ​​because the newbie who do not understand the analysis is in need of it Smiley
Activity: 43

My forecast is 100 trillion marketcap of crypto currency. That time is crypto so popular in the world many investor will turn to crypto after they realize it is better than forex.
Activity: 112
One of the biggest areas facing disruption will be electronically deliverable (and verifiable) services: compute, bandwidth, and similar. Advances in blockchain technology will make it easier for marketplaces to form — and bring a huge amount of supply online. We expect to see one or more major digital commodities traded readily. We may even see miners for hire — who will provide their hash power to secure a particular coin with a contractual bounty — above and beyond the transaction and block rewards the protocols offer natively.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
let;s talk about in the year 2018. There will be big surprises in cryptocurrencies in 2018. Let
s wait and see don't forget to hold the best coins. YOu will reap profit from holding them. There are new coins that will grow. COins released in 2017 will grow in 2018. Ready for that...?
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
in my opinion 5 years later cryptocurrency will be a basis payment method.current moneys(USD,EUR,GBP etc.) will be a history.we will read this
thing historical books Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: