Pages:
Author

Topic: what will happen with ethereum. - page 10. (Read 26962 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
January 24, 2019, 06:45:36 PM
It all depends on how quickly the team can update its platform on the POS. The Ethereum platform now has a lot of competitors. And these competitors are very serious.
Well, competitors have no shifts in the project, and especially in the development of projects , I do not think that eos will be able to replace Ethereum, yet I think Ethereum in February will be updated and a new bullish trend in the coin will begin
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
January 24, 2019, 05:29:09 AM
in my opinion the development of crypto currencies is currently undergoing a very drastic development not only ETH but all crypto currencies have decreased
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
January 24, 2019, 04:40:02 AM
Nobody knows what will happen to any altcoin and the same goes for ethereum, the only thing I’m sure is that ethereum will not go anywhere, only the ethereum price will always change, we are waiting for the update in late February if its final one is not transferred again and see the ethereum price then.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
January 24, 2019, 04:31:06 AM
nowadays, not only is ETH experiencing a bad development, I think all crypto currencies have decreased, it requires investors who have confidence and patience in these investments.
Activity: 1078
January 24, 2019, 03:13:32 AM
Ethereum is still staying in top 3 on CoinMarketCap which means it has rather strong positions on the cryptocurrency market. As for its future, I am sure ETH investors will not disappointed in the project as the development is doing all the time.
Activity: 287
January 24, 2019, 01:55:21 AM
And now the delay of Constantinople Hardfork makes the price of Ethereum fall further down. The Ethereum team must work fast to restore investor confidence. So investors will start investing again on Ethereum.
Activity: 462
January 24, 2019, 12:51:40 AM
a few days ago hot news / updates about ethereum made me and maybe a lot excited, and ETH prices rose markedly after the next day, it kinda showed a little backward or as I thought. Now ETH prices continue to fall! What caused this? Am I missing something?

Unfortunately, the entire crypto market is going through very difficult times. I am sure that the situation will gradually improve over time. Now we just need to be patient and wait. I really expect that next year there will be updates Ethereum and the price will again go up.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
January 22, 2019, 06:17:49 PM
It all depends on how quickly the team can update its platform on the POS. The Ethereum platform now has a lot of competitors. And these competitors are very serious.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
January 22, 2019, 06:07:56 PM
We are still in bear market & Eth Constantinople hardfork is non-contentious so there is no chance of getting separate forked coins. This Constantinople hardfork will surely bring price on uptrend but not too much & also they have delayed their hardofrk to Feb 2019 due to security issues.
Activity: 406
January 22, 2019, 05:54:27 PM
I think the market still needs a very long time to recover. As seen at the beginning of 2019 that market prices show a very positive trend. But now the price has dropped again. Like Ethereum, the price is still declining. But this coin has great potential and I'm sure if Ethereum can still soar again.
Ethereum at the expense of hardfork can grow well in price, even if the General situation in the market will remain unfavorable, so that this coin will be all right in the near future
Well, when this hard fork approached, the price did not break the resistance line , so I think that the next time the price will not grow much , I think you first need to look at bitcoin and then at Ethereum
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
January 22, 2019, 05:32:49 PM
I think the market still needs a very long time to recover. As seen at the beginning of 2019 that market prices show a very positive trend. But now the price has dropped again. Like Ethereum, the price is still declining. But this coin has great potential and I'm sure if Ethereum can still soar again.
Ethereum at the expense of hardfork can grow well in price, even if the General situation in the market will remain unfavorable, so that this coin will be all right in the near future
It is unlikely that the situation will be worse, prices have fallen too low and many people have long dreamed to buy at a convenient rate, and more cool prices than now may not be
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 22, 2019, 04:11:46 PM
Nothing happened. Is only doing what is best at the rise and dump things, me keep observing if there can be a bull run again in cryptocurrency with the way things are going you barely see them make 30% for several time now. And wondering how that can be possible again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 22, 2019, 03:25:21 PM
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
January 22, 2019, 03:37:17 AM
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
January 21, 2019, 07:40:25 PM
Ethereum is always existed. We can see how the market of ethereum is still decreasing. It hits only $117.33 per this day. However, I'm sure the progress of this altcoin can be enjoyed in next 5 months at least. Just be patient for the awakening of ETH.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
January 21, 2019, 07:35:27 PM
There are times you might not be able to predict what the outcome of a coin I'll be, except you have the right information at hand.
Most times, those who buy and sell coins, always search around for updates, by visiting the different of their social media platform.
So, had it been you had the info that will help you at hand, it would have been flexible for you to determine what to do about ethereum.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
January 21, 2019, 07:22:39 PM
All market is down, not only ethereum so i think there is no point of looking for specific reasons about ethereum to drop. Basically eth is still one of the strongest coins in crypto market. It’s still very promising, i feel like i am very patient and i can wait. I’m not worried at all.
Activity: 200
January 21, 2019, 07:16:53 PM
I think it is a market price adjustment after the price increases. It has good news, new updates. Of course, prices will increase. But it cannot increase forever. We always see prices rising and falling, so be patient for the next rally
Activity: 618
Merit: 21
January 21, 2019, 07:10:07 PM
Definition of an exact hardfork date is a good pice of news for Ethereum. But at the same time, rumors are spreading about the future departure of Buterin from the team. This will be a blow to the platform. He is an important person for Ethereum and did a lot for development.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
January 21, 2019, 05:15:44 PM
I thought price was some move but Ethereum price down again. After published hardfork of Ethereum price will be rise, problem is trading volume is down.
After news about date of new ETH fork price raised intentionally. Developers postponed again date of fork but prices again reacted quickly than before. Volume is down for a year and only strong exchanges will survive on this bear market. Great way to see strong hands.
Pages:
Jump to: