Pages:
Author

Topic: what will happen with ethereum. - page 5. (Read 26962 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 02, 2019, 07:15:35 PM
I agree. Time will come for every coin to recover just wait, it is too early because it stays on bear market. No worries because Eth will be back, now is time to invest more volume. Though there are good news, it won't happen that easy but that will happen on time. Wait more month for ethereum to be profitable and do not leave the market.
Actually we are just waiting for the good news that happened to Ethereum whether it was from developing a project or a big event that could make mental investors buy lots of coins and that's where the bull market will happen but so far we haven't given good news about it all, there will only be hard workers who can make coins that have high prices because many are interested in snapshoot coins.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 02, 2019, 07:03:00 PM
We don't know the real reason behind of ethereum dumping price. But not only ethereum dump value most of the cryptocoins are suffering from that. Don't focus like this because ethereum is going to up the value again and even the market dump ethereum will be opposite and it will be rise.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
February 02, 2019, 07:00:40 PM
I believe that in several years, Ethereum will reach the top, and even, it can become the leader. ETH has many chances to replace Bitcoin but it will not happen very soon. Thus, I am investing in both cryptos.

Do you see any value behind Ethereum's competitors like EOS and Tron?
I don't even see any value for both of these platforms. Both of these platforms are complete plagiarized platforms for ethereum. They can't created such a new tech that will bring us the more usefulness.
Over rated platforms and that very suitable for both of platforms.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
February 02, 2019, 06:35:08 PM
a few days ago hot news / updates about ethereum made me and maybe a lot excited, and ETH prices rose markedly after the next day, it kinda showed a little backward or as I thought. Now ETH prices continue to fall! What caused this? Am I missing something?

The whole market is still bearish. No coin will grow considerably just based off of minor news before the market returns to being bullish. The only way ETH price will increase is if there is actually significant development or if the market goes bullish.

I agree. Time will come for every coin to recover just wait, it is too early because it stays on bear market. No worries because Eth will be back, now is time to invest more volume. Though there are good news, it won't happen that easy but that will happen on time. Wait more month for ethereum to be profitable and do not leave the market.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
February 02, 2019, 02:15:35 PM
early in the year many hoped that the price of ethereum could return to normal, but now it has entered its second month and nothing has changed. I see ethereum closer to the chasm than the pump.
so maybe Q1 is still the worst situation for ethereum.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
February 02, 2019, 02:09:23 PM
If Ethereum team will do all the best to develop its project, Ethereum will explode and we will get our profit
Well, at the moment the Ethereum takes a bit of popularity , I think the competitors can certainly make inroads on the Ethereum , as there are many cons in this coin
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
February 02, 2019, 08:14:49 AM
ether may die. its mission has been completed. ICO will be a thing of the past. the encryption market will enter the STO era. i have sold all the ether. recent.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
February 02, 2019, 08:06:07 AM
The prices for this project have really begun to fall very much. I can’t even imagine today what can happen in the end and how to protect myself as a result. Now most of the eth price share has already been reset and the reason of course is ICO projects. This is a situation that should really have similar limitations in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
February 01, 2019, 07:43:47 PM
I think the Ethereum will be fine. I see no reason why Ethereum can give up positions. About 80 percent of ICO choose Ethereum. Ethereum should also make an update, in which the only disadvantage will be only for miners.
copper member
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
February 01, 2019, 06:04:55 PM
I believe that in several years, Ethereum will reach the top, and even, it can become the leader. ETH has many chances to replace Bitcoin but it will not happen very soon. Thus, I am investing in both cryptos.

Do you see any value behind Ethereum's competitors like EOS and Tron?
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
February 01, 2019, 06:01:40 PM
The team has a lot of problems with updating the platform. Previously, ethereum had no competitors. But lately, many projects are creating and already launching their platforms for creating projects. If the developers of the ethereum will update their platform for a long time, then the platform will lose all the advantages.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
February 01, 2019, 05:57:30 PM
a few days ago hot news / updates about ethereum made me and maybe a lot excited, and ETH prices rose markedly after the next day, it kinda showed a little backward or as I thought. Now ETH prices continue to fall! What caused this? Am I missing something?

we should just try it now. because the events or events that will come we never know, whether the event improved or worsened. yes, I hope all coins will improve, just like before. because the current situation is not improving it does not mean we just retreat, because our journey I think is still so long.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 01, 2019, 04:47:39 PM
Ethereum is a very popular coin. It is owned by a large number of people and it is because of this that it is very beneficial that the price of Ethereum is in constant motion, then causing a rise or fall. Those who manipulate the price have a huge income.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
February 01, 2019, 04:03:27 PM
The fact that Ethereum will replace bitcoin , I doubt it, bitcoin keeps the whole market to themselves and dominated by strongly I doubt that it'll ever happen , but 2nd place I think may return
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
February 01, 2019, 03:52:14 PM
If Ethereum team will do all the best to develop its project, Ethereum will explode and we will get our profit
copper member
February 01, 2019, 03:33:49 PM
That is the usual way of cryptocurrency market, usually it caused by some bad news that are spreading around making any coin holder feeling worried and then sell them and makes the demand on the coin reduced, that way the price will also decreased.

Yes.  There are definitely puppet masters at the top manipulating things.  Whenever you feel worry or ecstasy, you should think, "why do I feel this way?".  Probably more often than not it is exactly what market manipulators want you to feel...

[ok, I'm taking my conspiracy hat off now...]
copper member
February 01, 2019, 02:52:53 PM
  Price is just an indication of market sentiment.  People get so distracted with the vast variety of altcoins.  If the choices were slimmer then we would be able to focus more on core projects that are actually trying to solve real problems.  Instead, new projects emerge to distract millions of dollars away from far more viable projects like Ethereum. 
Activity: 616
February 01, 2019, 01:44:36 PM
I believe Ethereum will reach the top again but it is not easy to achieve it because it requires a long process. Ethereum movement is very slow now so it takes a long time.
but he is a strong Altcoin, he has a strong foundation so even though he is currently in a bad condition he will rise again and grow better so he will get better.
Activity: 518
February 01, 2019, 12:31:28 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
February 01, 2019, 12:29:13 PM
I have observed that so many coins are just pumping and dumping, although there the rate at which this happens might differ. Old coins like ethereum are nit exceptions.
So seeing that ethereum rose markedly, was as as result of the news of the upgrade that was going round. I had thought that experienced crypto enthusiast should already know that and should see it coming.
Pages:
Jump to: