Pages:
Author

Topic: what will happen with ethereum. - page 7. (Read 26962 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
January 31, 2019, 11:19:02 PM
ETH will go up for sure even it went back to 3rd place for sure it will still prove that it is still the queen of all coins. But I want to see some dips so I could bag more and if in case the bull run starts ETH will be unstoppable.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
January 31, 2019, 10:51:51 PM
The ethereum condition until now has not been stable, it is still in an up and down condition, whether in the next few months ethereum will increase or not we will not know, because it is still difficult to predict, but we must believe slowly ethereum will rise again and this a matter of time, be patient and wise in addressing this
Activity: 518
January 31, 2019, 10:51:08 PM
After falling the price of ethereum in previous weeks i had seen that ethereum is going up little by little, i think this is the good sign of ethereum of recovery . It is big help for the new investors to grow up the ethereum price.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
January 31, 2019, 10:40:47 PM
To be frank I also very disappointed with eth , but it's not fair if we say the future of eth is in dark I still think one day it will pump again.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
January 31, 2019, 10:26:24 PM
I think once the update happens we will see more of a push from ethereum. People are still building dapps on top of this platform and keeping it in high regards when building other platforms. Even platforms such as Moac are building out their system for cross-chain functionality with major players ie. bitcoin, ethereum and EOS
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
January 31, 2019, 08:47:02 PM
Everyone is waiting to see what happens when the new date of Constantinople reaches. It's meant to happen at a block height around 27th February, so we are all anticipating to see the network improvements and the new consensus algorithm the hardfork brings.
the reach of its popularity was reduced this will be the main reason for the value for some cryptocurrency like ethereum so when you have increased their investment again then only we can regain the previous value.
Activity: 182
January 31, 2019, 08:28:48 PM
what is happening with ethereum now, for us the price is still in a lower position, so for us the investor cannot get profit, and even loses a lot of profits, seeing ethereum prices have no signs of rising. so for them they will cut their losses.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
January 31, 2019, 08:22:47 PM
The so called Constantinople update debacle was a letdown for sure, there are some stable coin stop loss orders just below 100, so these levels are critical for the

short term outlook of ETH, fresh lows can be seen if it dips below 99 USD...
copper member
Activity: 657
January 31, 2019, 08:06:51 PM
Everyone is waiting to see what happens when the new date of Constantinople reaches. It's meant to happen at a block height around 27th February, so we are all anticipating to see the network improvements and the new consensus algorithm the hardfork brings.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
January 31, 2019, 07:58:39 PM
Ethereum is trying to get place no.2 in coinmarketcap and this will be grow more after its hardfork for proof of stakes and i hope this will be no.2 in few weeks.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
January 31, 2019, 06:54:12 PM
At that time the price experienced a high increase but the price immediately dropped when the announcement given by ETH that HF ​​would be canceled, the price immediately dropped because there had been a sale for those who bought when the price was cheap.
The postponement of ETH hardfork have certainly makes some difference on the trend. Eth dumps badly, but we should stay strong and never think for panic selling cause it only makes prices to dump more.  
I believe it will recover soon as bitcoin will move also,  but seeing it now still on the deep lows. Though it shows no improvement but I'll still on hold of my coins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
January 31, 2019, 06:51:12 PM
At the moment the price of this coin goes down again. But I hope that this coin will show itself with dignity in 2019.

last year this coin has experienced a very significant decline and it is difficult to rise again, so its position also dropped to third place and when it will enter 2019 ethereum shows its existence to investors that eth still deserves to be an investment choice so that it rises to second place. but at the moment the coin is back down in third place, apparently seeing such events there is still great hope that someday it will be able to return to rising prices.
Activity: 476
January 31, 2019, 06:40:43 PM
At the moment the price of this coin goes down again. But I hope that this coin will show itself with dignity in 2019.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
January 31, 2019, 06:28:52 PM
At that time the price experienced a high increase but the price immediately dropped when the announcement given by ETH that HF ​​would be canceled, the price immediately dropped because there had been a sale for those who bought when the price was cheap.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
January 31, 2019, 06:21:28 PM
Now, fluctuations in the prices of ethereum are not so large that it would have to be discussed every time and be surprised that the price has risen or fell by 10-15 percent. As it seems to me, the time of real growth of the price for etririum will come not earlier than in two years.
I think that no one knows, if you look at the chart you can see that the price is very low down , and the current prices are very suitable to invest
Activity: 490
January 31, 2019, 03:52:13 PM
Now, fluctuations in the prices of ethereum are not so large that it would have to be discussed every time and be surprised that the price has risen or fell by 10-15 percent. As it seems to me, the time of real growth of the price for etririum will come not earlier than in two years.
Activity: 638
Merit: 118
January 31, 2019, 02:10:52 PM
Not only Ethereum, but every coin is also facing same big drop down! An Ethereum hard fork was announced, people thought this time ETH price can be high with stability. We have seen ETH at 157 USD, but hard fork delayed for some error! Now, people are not interested in this Constantinople fork anymore. And with every coin, ETH price is decreasing continuously! But I hope within a few months ETH price will surpass 200 USD!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
January 31, 2019, 01:40:09 PM
The point is not specifically in ethereum, all altcoins are falling. But the ethereum still has more confidence in itself as a future currency. I think the ether will go up first.
Activity: 266
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 31, 2019, 01:38:02 PM
With ethereum in the cryptocurrency market everything will be fine.
At this stage, many coins have fallen in price, this is due to the conditions that now exist on the cryptocurrency market.
Over time, the market will pass the stage of decline and recover fully.
Then Ethereum will rise in price and those who invested in it will receive a profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 31, 2019, 01:30:43 PM
What could happen to him?this is a powerful project,I am sure it will wait for a powerful growth,and those manipulations that are going to understate the course, in any case, will soon end, and we will see the heyday of the era, so I believe in eyirium and consider it a promising asset
Pages:
Jump to: