Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 19. (Read 45128 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
I will play a game. If i play with my friend and get some mistake i will blame him and he just laugh. It's the way im express my badmood.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I'm playing basketball it is the way to express my angry mood and back to the neutral me. Listen to my favorite tracks . I always chat or talk to my my one and only love. Because she gives me reason to smile throughout the day.  Grin Grin
Activity: 37
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

I reflect with the learnings I should get and and unwind and talk to somebody close to release the emotion.
Activity: 19
ill just choose any public transport and  go  to a random place, that chills me everytime
Activity: 175
When I am mood I just stop talking anyone
Activity: 119
When I am in  bad mood  I just listening music and watching movies.
Activity: 167
well many things could works sometimes i read manga, playing games or even cleaning stuffs
Activity: 766
Merit: 501
BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS
Working
Activity: 49
listen to music
Activity: 19

I just motivate myself with "it is well" and get some sleep
Activity: 197
open a can of beer! Cheers. Cheesy
Activity: 51
if my heart is drowned. which I often do with worship. because with worship my heart will be calm.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
RedKLess
listening music or eat  Grin
if weather is good sometimes i running or cycling
Activity: 42
Spend the day in an arcade and let off the steam with arcade games.
Activity: 6
When im not in my mood or badmood i will just play classic songs. Classic songs makes me happy and that’s why everyday I listen to classical songs. My favorite I LOVE YOU BABY...
Activity: 154
Merit: 4
Reading books, watching movies or series. Sometimes I want to sleep allday. Huh
Activity: 45

"Every day may not be good, but there’s something good in every day.” Just try to ignore what makes your mood bad,take a deep breath,talk to someone. Try to figure out what is the effective way for you to overcome your bad mood.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I remind myself that I'm young, got a good personality, a decent set of skills, and I can not be homeless in the future
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I have a lot of things to do when I'm in bad mood.First,  I will listen melodic music using headset then after that I  watch comedy movies. After a while I will read books and lastly I go to mall to have shopping. I will buy the things that I want that could change my mood.
Activity: 55
Usually I go to the beach to see the beauty of the sea.
Pages:
Jump to: