Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 20. (Read 45128 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0
Usually when I'm in a bad mood, I always think of positive thoughts to transform my mood into some lighter mood or if it really brings out the evil in me, I would love to shout at the top of my lungs.
Activity: 154
I am trying to talk with other people because sometimes being alone is worst choise.
Activity: 20
If I am in a bad mood situation i will play may children, watch TV and I will pray
Activity: 33
Il just eat and eat and eat delicious food.
Activity: 56
I'll pause for a while. I close my eyes and do the inhale-exhale breathing exercise...  Then shift my focus on the good instead of bad..
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Contact friends. One common reason moods can get worse is feeling lonely and being rejected. Instead of being alone when feeling lonely, consider contacting your friends or family. [2] Write a letter, call them, or schedule coffee. This will help you realize that you are not alone.
If you do not have any friends or family near you, consider participating in a group meeting. You can also work volunteer or attend certain classes to meet with like-minded people in your neighborhood.
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
Have hard sex with my wife’s sister.
Activity: 104
Smoke som cigarettes and play Dota 2. Also, doing something to forget about bad mood. For example, going to gym or night club.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
I'll try to share my worries with someone. May be not even with a real human but I'll watch a movie or read a book where is a character who'd understand me and who'd share my worries cause he also faced with them.
Activity: 178
When my mood is not good I often close my eyes and listen to the music that I like to listen to, this will make my brother feel good. And if there are conditions of time and finance, I still prefer to travel.
Activity: 41
I just stay calm.
Activity: 4
I go to the cinema, listen to music.
Activity: 10
listen to music
Activity: 65
playing game, playing sport, listening to music or do whatever you want will help you beat the bad mood
Activity: 3
I just listening music and food trip.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
smoke and drink  Smiley
Activity: 98
When I'm in the bad mood I'm just listening music.
Activity: 65
Breathe...and Clear Your Mind
Find the Patterns
See It Through
Go out and do sth you'd love to
Do whatever you want
Read a book or watch a favorite television show
Go shopping if you're female Smiley)
Activity: 95
i think my idea will help you get out of the bad mood:
- eat sth
- take a quick walk outside
- Positive self-talk can help improve your mood when you are feeling down
- Just the scent of lavender or orange can improve your mood and decrease anxiety
- Do sth for yourself feeling relax as listen to music or watch some short fun movie
Activity: 115
i'm in a bad mood, i'll:

Eat and Exercise
Do Something Creative
Crack a Smile
Do Something Nice for Someone Else
Listen to Music
Pages:
Jump to: