Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 21. (Read 45128 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
I want to be alone , Don't talk everyone . I cry and cry. I cry because I am in a very bad mood, like get injured felling off
Activity: 98
eat, eat and more eat . Sometimes I drive around in my car and scream or do anything crazy  Undecided
Activity: 52
when im in a bad mood i usually go and workout at the gym with extra intensity when I'm in a bad mood. Its good to do something so physical to get away from the spiral of negative thoughts that can come out of being angry or in a bad mood.
Activity: 144
When im getting bad mood, i go to an computer shop then i play Online games that make my angry gone and playing favorite songs to meditate my self, And eating some spicy noodles and after that my bad mood has already gone because of this.
Activity: 13
Personally I would have some sleep or read a good book or sit alone, listen to music and look at some nature. Or go to the saeshore, forest, kinda meditate.
Really nice thread, btw, many good ideas above Smiley
Activity: 231
Watching tv or take a nap..
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
When i am in bad mood all i do is to stay at home , watch anything that can change my mood from bad to good , and listening to my favorite playlist. I will not go outside until my bad mood disappear. I also cook to relax myself and forget all the bad things that is happening to me. When all done , i go shower and go to sleep.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
When im.at bad moon. Ill do some.exercise to forget and to.relax my self also im watching movie series, sometimes listening music like theater songs to calm my self like cannon rock, also when im.bad mood its more effective to eat food like burger and also sweets.
Activity: 8
I sleep  Cheesy or maybe when I think too much why was I in a bad mood, I fell asleep with it... Not sure if it is healthy, sometimes I overslept... like trying so hard to skip the time because if I'm in a bad mood, I know I cannot be that productive in that state. That said, sometimes I let it all out in cleaning, at least you can use that rage or sadness as a catalyst for helping the household  Wink
Activity: 21
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

Well,if Im bad mood I'm always looking for anything to become happy, like traveling, dancing, singing,so I'm become a happy
Activity: 28
Oh, that's quite difficult for me to copy with a bad mood. Usually I watch something positive or beautiful (like "La la land" or "Supernatural" Smiley) - and it helps a bit.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
I usually go to sleep and wake up with good mood. That really helps
Activity: 25

When I have a bad mood I try to listen to music, eat delicious food and sleep a lot.
Activity: 14
can not share anything racing sharing to friends we can trust, to do something the other day did not make a fatal mistake Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1
many prayers to Allah swt ,, ask for his help, because with his help is we can think the clear.
Activity: 30

when im in bad mood i like to listen to music because music is my remedy .ù
Activity: 69
When I am in bad mood I just watched movie or played vice city games
Activity: 18
I usuaally stay away from people and meditate or play games and activities that I enjoy
Activity: 184
when i am in a bad mood I usually fishing, fishing is the most appropriate way for me, fun, challenging and exciting
Activity: 74
I try to fall in dream)
Pages:
Jump to: