Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 22. (Read 45128 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
play with friends, or stay in the room while playing games
Activity: 17
When im a bad mood i want to be alone.
Activity: 15
think positive
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
When im on bad mood , i usually sleep , cz i think when i sleep , i don't have to think hardly about something that make me badmood
Activity: 8
I prefer to go to the cinema alone.
Activity: 17
entertain yourself with how ber play games
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Sitting around sulking causes prolonged sadness. Doing something proactive will help you start to feel better. When you realize you’re the only thing standing between you and a smile, you get motivated to take action
Activity: 273
The question was how to cope with an extremely bad mood. Even if something happened to create your bad mood, you’re responsible for maintaining it, and it’s easy to do that if you refuse to see the other side of situations. If you want to believe your best friend meant to hurt you, or the world is against you, or your boss didn’t promote you because she’s out to get you
Activity: 182
If im in bad mood I just playing games in my cellphone. I go to mall and restaurant to relax my mind.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Just watched many funny video in youtube while smooking
Activity: 28
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

I'm usually listening to music when I was in a bad mood.
Activity: 154
Running or,if possible, diving
Activity: 10
Grind some coffe beans and then proceed to make some fantastic coffe, invite over a good friend and have a good conversation about whatever.
Activity: 476
I will doing my hobi like phising , listening my favourite music or wacth allien movies.
Activity: 14
smoke some weed
Activity: 60
I play computer games when I'm in bad mood,it makes me feel refresh,and sometimes I go to beach.
Activity: 28
I tend to feel boredom all the time that turns into a bad mood and I'm the type of person who mirrors my feelings to my face. So, what I do is I always think of something funny, eat or sleep. Sleeping is the best tho, because when you wake up, you forgot what made you upset.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
i do reading in google and watching some video clip in youtube. so i will forgot the cause of why i am bad mood  Grin Grin
Activity: 82
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

When I am in a bad mood, I refrain from talking because you might say things you could regret and words hurt. I keep myself calm by avoiding talking to people and find me ice cream. When I eat something cold, it calms me down.
Activity: 2
smoke
Pages:
Jump to: