Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 34. (Read 45128 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 12
- stay away for a while on what's causing me to feel bad or irritated.
- tackle problems one at a time
- clean the house, organize things up and declutter my surroundings
- use my time to do something productive rather than pouting and accomplishing nothing
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
Watching something what light's up my mood. Something funny or enjoyable to watch.
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
I stop playing League of Legends and my bad mood then goes away Cheesy
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
play shooting games
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
eat chocolate or go out with friends
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1
I would like to browse internet. I think my mood would be ok.
Activity: 141
looking for a fresh air to breath, go to the beach, take a bath together with my close friend on the beach, hiking arround the street
Activity: 51
if the mood is in a bad state I just want to be alone,
because if too many people, it just makes my head dizzy and makes mood chaotic,
and makes me unable to think Roll Eyes
Activity: 27
Do something that allows you to relax and stop thinking about your problems: like sports, music, games... Physical exercise works great for me
Activity: 176
Sleeping or eating
Activity: 28
I will look for something that will make me happy, even if only briefly.
Activity: 128
When I'm in bad mood I just don't speak. I just wanted to be alone. I just stayed in my room and try to keep my self busy in reading or surfing on web.
Activity: 36
I try to divert my mind from th topic which is givin me bad mood. I'l watch some comedy, or go for a run or listen to some music or some inspirational things or just try to quiet my mind by focussin on just one thing like th sound of fan or focussin on breathin etc.
Activity: 9
when i have bad mood i just usually read a book or play with my phone, or play computer games, i also watch a movie that i like when i feel sad, there are many things to do
Activity: 634
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

I just dance cause it is my stress reliever, I also watch anime.
Activity: 15
I try to divert my mind from th topic which is givin me bad mood. I'l watch some comedy, or go for a run or listen to some music or some inspirational things or just try to quiet my mind by focussin on just one thing like th sound of fan or focussin on breathin etc.

When I'm in a bad mood, I used to play loud music and sing along with it. And sometimes, I used not too talk just to refresh my mood.
Activity: 30
I personally if I'm having a bad mood, I'm out of the house to find a place of solitude to reflect on what's wrong with me .
Activity: 14
 I'm doing some outdoor sport, like basketball, sing kara, play soccer
Activity: 22
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

If i have a bad mode, im just playing a mobile legend in my phone or watching a funny movie so that it will ease my bad mode.
Activity: 51
Shower or nap.
Pages:
Jump to: