Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 33. (Read 45128 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
play a game with eat some food like ice cream , snacks or other
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Every time I'm in the bad mood I would just jump and dive into the swimming pool....
Activity: 126
I usually just stay quiet and watch korean drama.
At another time when I'm in a bad mood, I singing many songs.
Activity: 10
When ever I'm in bad mood, I usually sit silent in a corner and don't talk to anyone until my mood gets normal.
Activity: 30
I am a runner, so I just put on the Nike's and hit the road.  After a couple of miles, I have usually sweat out what ever was bothering me.  Then I start back, usually at half the pace.  If that don't work I hit the home gym.  The combination of the two will modify my mood.
Activity: 34
I go for a drive.  My preference is a back road with a lot of curves.  I turn the radio up load, go through the gears, and drive fast.  My car is fun to drive.  After a half a tank of gas, I head home.  Much better.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I have a nice piece of property, so I take a walk in the woods.  It does not matter what time of year it is, sometimes I can sit for a couple of hours, think things through, modify my mood and head back in.  Give me and everybody else a chance to cool off.
Activity: 322
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

read al quran and glorify to allh
Activity: 5
I am fishing or playing games on my android
Activity: 14
I just listen to music whiles I walk away from the environment I got bored at..as simp!e as that
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
{Capricorn}
I rather listen to music than to ruin everything surrounding me
Activity: 6
I just sleep and try to forget things that make me feel bad mood.
habit after sleep I can forget about it
Activity: 11
when i am in a bad mood i will eat chocolate and watch some of my favorite movies!
Activity: 20
if im in a bad mood...im always indulging myself in eating.
Activity: 5
If i'm getting badmood,  i usually going to sauna and scrub my body in there to make me become relax.
After that i will going to barbershop, and take some treatment like creambath or pedicure.
I think it's really effective and you should try my suggestion if you're getting bad mood.
Activity: 9
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

Probably try to let go of the negative emotions by either running orrrr taking a nap.
Activity: 87
Eating can ease my Bad mood.
Playing computer games or watching movies.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I don't talk when I'm in a bad mood. I just listen to my playlist and wait for myself to calm down.
Activity: 45
Play music instrument will help you get away from bad mood.
Activity: 31
reading or watching movies Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: