Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 35. (Read 45128 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 12
I will find my good friend to tell my troubles.I think talking is a good way to vent emotions.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I will do nothing when i am in a bad mood, when i am or my mind think about or go to shopping and the bad mood convert into normal mood.
Activity: 10
Procrastinate studying online by chatting and reading webcomics, resulting in an even worse mood...  Tongue
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I will listen to music and read novels, do your favorite things and try to relax. Smiley
Activity: 36
Whenever I am not in the mood, I used to keep quiet and go out by myself to some place silent. Something that I can think and calm myself. Usually to the place with fresh air and not so crowded. Because when you can breath a fresh air, it will relax your mind and body.
Activity: 12
I do not play or do something when im at bad mood situation because i will surely do wrong with it. So when im at bad mood situation, i will sleep or think about my achievements.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Neurogress – Controlling the world with the power
I sleep or I listen to music.
I can not do anything when I'm with a bad mood
Activity: 14
which I did when I was down, I tried to get up and out of the zone and try to get better,......
Activity: 47
think of something else
Activity: 132
listening music or walking out
Activity: 14
watching movie
Activity: 8
Even if something happened to create your bad mood, you're responsible for maintaining it, and it's easy to do that if you refuse to see the other side of situations. If you want to believe your best friend meant to hurt you, or the world is against u
Activity: 115
When I am in a bad mood,I just Listen to some music I liked most and that is how my bad mood will disappear.
Activity: 132
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

I'll go to the beach to get my mood back.
Activity: 12
I'll try to relax by watching movies or playing games
Activity: 294
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

I will scream out loud, go out and go fishing with my friends
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
I usually listen to relaxing music when I'm in a bad mood. It makes me feel calm
Activity: 70
I stay in the room the whole day  Grin for the good of others
Activity: 308
I just become grumpy and seethe for some time.

Haha, right? XD

It's more useful to prevent most things that cause you bad mood, than to deal with it afterwards. So I try to prevent bad mood from even occuring. Does not work 100% tho, and neither it should. So if I ever get a case of bad mood, I just try to relax and let it pass.
Activity: 30
If I'm in a bad mood I don't want talk to anyone, just listen to the music and see make up tutorial on youtube
Pages:
Jump to: