Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do if the altcoin price dumped? - page 27. (Read 3545 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
when alt falls, then I am very interested to buy it, because its price is low. we can not avoid dumps, but we can fold assets or buy back at a low price and sell at the pump or when it goes up.

but it's not as easy as we think, we do not know when the market is at the lowest or the right time to buy and sometimes the market gets worse and does not meet our expectations.
Activity: 373
Merit: 13
indeed bitcoin and altcoin are all almost down, I think this is a good time to invest, if I have a little money I will invest and hold it until the end of the year when the price is high
Activity: 308
Since the last high the altcoin price had a pretty hard correction and most coins lost more than half of their value, but it hink that they will come back so i have no worries
Thanks for the advice. But I have HODL my altcoins till now. But it does not gain a significant advantage. Do you have a prediction when it will rise in price?
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

It is always predicted that altcoins market will only increase when the bitcoin price goes decrease because in that case people will be moving from bitcoin to altcoins but sometimes you can see both the bitcoin and altcoin price remains stable.
So i would definitely withdraw from altcoin and enter into bitcoin or atleast change investment to alteenate coin
Activity: 238
If the altcoin price dump, I would try to buy more very cheap so when the market start growing I make profit.
But I will analyse the one with potential, good product and a strong community, team as well.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

Altcoins are potentially great investments because they have more chance to grow. Small value coins can easily double in price which compared to bitcoin doubling price, is very difficult. When altcoins dump, don't worry. As long as you did research and believe in the value of your coin then it should very soon go up again. Pumps and dumps are part of altcoin market cycles, learn to profit from it, not get beaten by it.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Since the last high the altcoin price had a pretty hard correction and most coins lost more than half of their value, but it hink that they will come back so i have no worries
Activity: 308
Pages:
Jump to: