Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do if bitcoin price drops to 50$ and you have lots of bitcoin - page 13. (Read 15853 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
and do you think that will happen in 2015 ?

When biticoin price drops for $50 and I have lots of it well, I may be sad about it but I might as well buy more biticoins because I believe if there is down way of prices I'm sure sometime the price will go up again and by that time I already have lots of it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
and do you think that will happen in 2015 ?

if price dropped to $50 im very happy to buy more
maybe i will sell my car and buy bitcoin Smiley

I trust bitcoin is good comodity
Activity: 280
if the bitcoin price dropped down upto 50$ then yes it will hurt me a lot but I will surely buy some bitcoins too because if anyhow it can regain even 100$ then it will simpally double my whole investment.so I will see that as a golden oppertunity
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Depends heavily on the situation in the market. If I see that most big investors pulled out of the bitcoin scene, then I have no choice but to pull out at a loss too. But if I see that investors and the community is still solid-rock and holding on, I might as well hold on. Besides, most of my bitcoins I got for working on in my free time and profits from selling high, so why would I need to sweat about the price dropping to $50 when I almost got it for free?  Roll Eyes
agree with this, it depends heavily on how those whales react, if most of the biggest holders are out, then it would be better to get out too
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
i think it wont happen unless satoshi dumps 1million coins XD
for now we all good
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
I'll buy bitcoin and hold it until bitcoin price become high again. That's the best time to buy bitcoin.
Are you sure, did you not think bitcoin will die if drop to $50. I think nobody want to mining bitcoin if the price only $50

Not none, but much less will mine it, so those miners will get more Bitcoins. Price of Bitcoin much more depends of mining costs as most of on this forum  realize.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
I'll buy bitcoin and hold it until bitcoin price become high again. That's the best time to buy bitcoin.
Are you sure, did you not think bitcoin will die if drop to $50. I think nobody want to mining bitcoin if the price only $50
Activity: 616
If the market believes that bitcoin has a future it makes no sense to drop the price far enough to kill most major mining and with it the blockchain. So, a sustained price lower than say 150-180 seems very unlikely. The market most likely realizes this which is why it doesn´t even bother going there and has been sticking to a trading range of circa 220-300 this year. But anything can happen of course. Bitcoin´s main weakness remains anemic volume and weak buying interest.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Depends heavily on the situation in the market. If I see that most big investors pulled out of the bitcoin scene, then I have no choice but to pull out at a loss too. But if I see that investors and the community is still solid-rock and holding on, I might as well hold on. Besides, most of my bitcoins I got for working on in my free time and profits from selling high, so why would I need to sweat about the price dropping to $50 when I almost got it for free?  Roll Eyes
Q7
Activity: 448
Well if it does drop to 50, then i have no choice but to continue to hold on to the coins. Maybe consider buying some more. But for the price to drop to that low level it is almost quite impossible.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
i think that if price drops on 50$, many people will be buy a lot of coins for cheap price. and strong demand causes an increase in prices.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
If i did have allot and it dropped that low, i think the best thing would be wait it out until it goes back up.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
i would buy more bitcoins if it reaches 50 dollars,but i would search to know why it crashed , bitcoin is the king already some years inside it we reached 1000 dollars and dumped it,in a future of 20 or more years can become the new gold,world currency to pay anything and run away from credit cards and big fees.For another point if bitcoin crash soo heavy im sure must altcoins will follow and loose value in a short time,bitcoin is the exchange usd altcoins market....

There doesn't have to be a reason for everything. You can always rationalize, but you may never know the true reason (if there is one). Nobody knows the reason why BTC dropped from $600 to $300 and now to $200s.
So you may have to just take a call - to buy or not to buy at $50.
Activity: 560
i would buy more bitcoins if it reaches 50 dollars,but i would search to know why it crashed , bitcoin is the king already some years inside it we reached 1000 dollars and dumped it,in a future of 20 or more years can become the new gold,world currency to pay anything and run away from credit cards and big fees.For another point if bitcoin crash soo heavy im sure must altcoins will follow and loose value in a short time,bitcoin is the exchange usd altcoins market....
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
If the Bitcoin price falls that low consistently over time, then buying lots of Bitcoins at that price can be risky.

If the majority of people share that belief that the Bitcoin price will rise again, then the price will increase again, but if people think that it's not worth it, then you have to realize that the price will continue to decrease, affecting traders and miners.
Activity: 658
I will do nothing with BTC, of course losses in the crypto market is not good, but it happen. BTC price drop to 50 USD in 2015 is not very real  Grin   
Activity: 398
I may gone fall from fever and gone mad !!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
I'd just buy more as if that was going to happen then there would be huge rally i belive within 12 hours Wink
Activity: 994
If Bitcoin drops to $50 per coin, then I'll start buying coins (but not a lot of them). I don't have much of a choice right now, as I am in a very difficult financial situation. But within one to one and a half year, my debts and loans will be gone, and I'll be having the freedom of having at least some amount of money in my hand.

If the price is at 50$, I don't think it would have much chances to appreciate either, because people who invested 1200$ buying bitcoin looking at the depreciation of their investments would never advise others, people would be way too demotivated and it would be something very short term, its just hard to imagine people having that trust in bitcoin when its price declined so much, breaking so many hearts and keyboards :/
Pages:
Jump to: