Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do if bitcoin price drops to 50$ and you have lots of bitcoin - page 15. (Read 15853 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
the only and best thing i could do is holding my coins. i won't sell them at anything near that price as they are too precious. and no, i don't think we'll see the price go under $100.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
Totally depends on the nature of the drop. If it's a flash crash then that's an opportunity to load up, not that most will be able to catch it. If it's a slow drain over weeks or months with little resistance then that's a price that's going to shut down a lot of people and might start a death spiral. Those who say the price does not matter aren't living in the real world.
legendary
Activity: 1106
If this happens, still can chance to make it alive again, i will trust it and keep my coins on my wallet. it will not happens since there are still a lot demands for bitcoin and every 4 years the supply is become less. demand > supply = price up.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
I do not look at the price anymore to make crucial decisions like this, because it's too volatile. You have to start worrying when the merchant

support declines or does not grow. You need a merchant network to support the use of a currency, if that decline you are in trouble, because the

demand for that currency would decline too. The other thing to look out for is the supporting network of the currency. {Developers and miners} If

they decline, you will be in trouble too. We need people to oil the system and we need people to constantly adapt to changes in the environment.

Luckily we have a strong team of both... Lots of hashing power enable stronger security and a good team of engineers make sure it adapt to the

fast changing environment in IT.    Grin
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
According to my opinion, it also depends upon the scenario at that time.
If Bitcoin will be about to die then I'll sell all my bitcoins.
Activity: 994
it won't happen anymore i think, price is already recovering nicely, you can start to worry for $50 if we fall at 100, but we are not even close to that, but i know that i would start to sell long before $50 is reached, maybe around 100, but it also depend on how much bitcoin i have, maybe you should specify this point

I think it is a wise decision for us to publicly speak and spread knowledge about bitcoin, because the more people understand, gain knowledge and invest in bitcoin not only for personal financial gains, but more a better financial system and alternative of fiat, not only the price of bitcoin might change, but the possibility of an economic revolution can also take place.
legendary
Activity: 1260
World Class Cryptonaire
Buy more obviously. Gotta catch 'em all
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
I dont want see that price but if bitcoin drop to $50 i will go and not buy bitcoin because i think when bitcoin drop to $50 just need wait a time for bitcoin die
Activity: 336
Merit: 251
I'm trying to get my total bitcoins up to around 10/15% of my total investments, still a way to go.

That means that I'm not 'overly' invested in bitcoin so if it does go that low I'll try and buy in as much as I can which will bring my average entry price down quite a bit. If it turns from there and goes back up I'll end up making a far larger profit should I ever sell due to the lower entry price.

So yes, I'll keep on buying but with that said.... It will depend on what lead to the price dipping so low, that will determine whether I go in and or whether I stay on the sidelines a little longer.
Activity: 639
Merit: 500
it won't happen anymore i think, price is already recovering nicely, you can start to worry for $50 if we fall at 100, but we are not even close to that, but i know that i would start to sell long before $50 is reached, maybe around 100, but it also depend on how much bitcoin i have, maybe you should specify this point
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
and do you think that will happen in 2015 ?
Pages:
Jump to: