Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 14. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 04:45:43 AM
Most of the time I choose to save my altcoin, no matter whether the market is down, I will not sell them easily! (unless I am short of money)
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
September 30, 2018, 04:44:39 AM
Dump them of course especially if the project is not that good then I would rather convert it to BTC, ETH or other establish crypto. Yet, if that altcoin is good something like it has a possible huge profit and the team manages it well then probably hold. I saw some ICO projects that are relatively good and worth it for a hold.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
September 30, 2018, 04:42:43 AM
Its very dificult question i hold some but with time saw many of them near to die and now i see would right rell them and others just started their project relise and i hope for profit now.
Activity: 280
September 30, 2018, 04:38:27 AM
Well, it is hard to cope with such amount of altcoins,and I would better convesrt all of them in ethereum, but on the other hand some of them can result potential high profit, so try to select 2-3 potential and keep it untill pump
Activity: 140
September 30, 2018, 04:33:04 AM
I will wait for growth of the price. Now all my coins stand very little and there is no sense them to sell. As soon as there is normal cost I will sell them at once
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 30, 2018, 04:30:36 AM
With the Altcoin I have chosen and kept up to now, I am very confident about their future. Therefore, I will keep them and wait for them to rise. In the near future, my confidence will be rewarded when the crypto market recovers.
Activity: 268
Merit: 24
September 30, 2018, 04:25:19 AM
You should keep that coin for the long run. Were experiencing the bad market this year so better to hold until you get the appropriate price for it.
But it's up to you mate, this is only my opinion. Wink

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 04:13:50 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
You can not answer that question without knowing what coins you are exactly holding.

If you believe in them: HODL!
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
September 30, 2018, 04:13:38 AM
You should hold your Altcoins for a long time, which will give you mature time. This is not the time we sell because it is a bear market and all coins fall.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 04:08:53 AM
de
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

I suggest if your don't need too much money for now I suggest to keep on holding your crypto currency because the bull market is fast approaching and all we need is to wait for the market to rise before we sell it to ensure a good profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 03:41:36 AM
I would recommend to keep your altcoins even if they are now very little cost and it is not a fact that they will rise in price at all but it also depends on your goal and what you worked for if you are not sure about the growth of this coin and you need money-and then sell it, too, correctly.But of course it is better to wait until the market wakes up a little and I'm just sure that some coin will rise in price!
Activity: 593
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 03:11:57 AM
When you get the altcoin and sell it right away, it is an unwise choice. My approach is to insist on holding for a while, and then sell it several times after the price increase.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 03:03:04 AM
I think you should choose the good altcoin and hold them for a long time to wait for the price to be high to get profit. that only for long-term altcoin investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 30, 2018, 02:46:02 AM
if you do not need this money at the moment, then of course it is better to keep this coin until better times. When the market starts to grow, and I think it will happen very soon, it will grow everything. Personally, I participate in bounty companies, and adhere to a simple rule, the tokens that I receive, 40 percent of them I immediately sell to Fiat, or transfer to BTC, the rest I leave for a long time.
Activity: 320
September 30, 2018, 02:40:20 AM

Now I try not to spend my savings and leave everything for the future. The market is in an excellent position, is located to growth in the near future. I am sure that we should wait a few more months and look at further development. This is the most profitable option
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
September 29, 2018, 09:44:16 AM
You should hodl your altcoins. If you try to sell them now, you will sell them at no cost. When the bull market arrives, even if one of them gets higher price, you can make a good profit.

I agree with the exception that you have to determinate your altcoins and make sure you are going to hold only coins with a good value that will grow in the future. Everything else have to be sold, regardless of the loss at the time.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 09:44:13 AM
I now sell all my altcoins, even if their price is low. Since I am not sure that in the near future the price will be able to recover.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 09:39:16 AM
I will set the price for each altcoin. When prices match the price I set, I will sell. With the current market I think I will have to keep them at the end of the year
Activity: 546
September 29, 2018, 09:34:35 AM
I'm starting to observe how many projects are now very actively beginning to be pumped up with money, so it seems to me that today crypto-currencies can have very serious opportunities, I do not sell anything, I just keep my money.
Activity: 182
September 29, 2018, 09:24:27 AM
When you hodl your altcoins and appears to be no enthusiasm for getting it sold. I prescribe to hodl it for quite a while. When you hold your coins for quite a while most likely your altcoins will produce great return. Possibly more x10 of its unique esteem. I am a hodler now however for my 2 months encounter I as of now increased colossal benefits on holding my altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: