Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your opinion of gun control? - page 51. (Read 450471 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 105
September 13, 2017, 12:53:32 AM
Every person with the legal age and right  have a gun/arms the purpose of a gun is to  protect their life, their love one,  In fact, gun control is becoming an issue all over the world because of  the rise in violent crimes all over the world.
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
September 13, 2017, 12:23:13 AM

Gun control should be implemented since the number of cases of killings involving the use of gun here in our country has been continuously increasing. The government should implement a more strict law regarding gun control. And must be more strict on giving out license to those individuals who wants to own a gun.

Not sure what country you are in, but here in the U.S. it is not a problem:

10/100,000 is hardly what I would consider a crisis.  If the number of cancer cases were plotted on the same graph it would be up in the 30,000/100,000 range.  That seems to me a much bigger issue.  Same with autism which is, for some reason, skyrocketing over my lifetime.  Like from 1/10,000 to 1/60-ish.  Me thinks that people who are all worried about gun violence are brainwashed into barking up the wrong tree and wasting their worry budget on a non-issue.

I would also count out suicide since people who are serious about it have a multitude of options.  Doing so reduces the 10/100,000 non-issue to 5/100,000.

(2010 figures apparently...it was just the first thing I pulled up to make the point.)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2879650/Study-shows-annual-gun-deaths-United-States-catching-killed-car-crashes.html

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 12, 2017, 01:29:33 PM
Gun laws stop guns the same way drug laws stop drugs.   Tongue

May latest acquisition: The Mossberg 590 Shockwave made by O.F. Mossberg & Sons.

Gun control should be implemented since the number of cases of killings involving the use of gun here in our country has been continuously increasing. The government should implement a more strict law regarding gun control. And must be more strict on giving out license to those individuals who wants to own a gun.

Gun control should be implemented. And the way it should be done is that every, last citizen should be forced to wear at least a 9mm pistol, open carry, when he is off his own private residence.

The criminals and government will become so scared of us, that we will have freedom and peace.

Cool
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
September 12, 2017, 01:17:29 PM

May latest acquisition: The Mossberg 590 Shockwave made by O.F. Mossberg & Sons.

legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
September 12, 2017, 08:31:36 AM

Activity: 130
September 12, 2017, 07:23:25 AM
I think that gun control is necessary but in moderation. In fact, many people use guns for self-defense.
Activity: 132
September 11, 2017, 09:59:10 PM
This is mostly a US problem, because almost all over the word there is gun control.

Guns are completely outlawed in Mexico yet they rank as one of if not the most violent nation in the world.

Why can't you people get it? If there was some gun control measures that actually worked to keep the guns out of the hands of criminals I would be ok for it but the fact is they don't work. The guns are already in circulation. You can't undo that. Do you think a gang banger running around killing people gives a shit if he violates some gun law?

Gun violence is bad. I agree. I wish we could stop it. More gun laws isn't the answer though it doesn't work.
legendary
September 11, 2017, 07:43:03 PM

This is mostly a US problem, because almost all over the word there is gun control.

And almost all over the world there are Americans with guns.  Or a more common current permutation; people who are paid and supplied by Americans (tax dollars) and who have guns.  That should give you a little clue about why we have a 2nd amendment in our constitution, and why some of us 'cling bitterly' to it.

In addition, it is Americans with guns that are keeping America free from government takeover.

When Americans keep themselves free with guns, they are an example to citizens of other countries of the world.

When governments in other countries become too slave-making of their citizens, the people call in the Americans to help, because they see how free Americans are because of their guns.

The only reason why there is slavery in the world, and the only reason there are oppressive governments is, people around the world are brainwashed into the idea that guns are bad. So, they throw their guns away. And then their governments make slaves of them.

Then America reminds them that they are free if they have guns to uphold their freedom. And they get guns and fight.

If people of the world had an ounce of brains, they would all get guns and be free.

Cool
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 11, 2017, 07:37:49 PM
https://i.imgur.com/q6sJpTH.jpg

Guns are made for one purpose, and that purpose is to kill.
I believe that guns are not weapons, they are tools. How they are used is up to the person holding it.
Guns are especially dangerous in the hands of people who don't know how to use them (i.e., kids and teenagers) as well as those who are mentally ill and/or have a temper problem.
Gun control will not stop violence because a violent person doesn’t need a gun to be violent.
After the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, support for gun control increased dramatically.

Generally in America, the support for gun control has outweighed the support for gun rights.
Are gun control laws constitutional?
What would be your ideal set of laws regarding firearms?

The gun must e sold in right ages. It must be in licensed like the license of car. Before getting a license of gun, the holder must be trained and educate as well. It is better of they will undergo seminars. And ofcourse there must be a great punishment for the mis used of guns.
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
September 11, 2017, 07:00:33 PM

And almost all over the world there are Americans with guns.  Or a more common current permutation; people who are paid and supplied by Americans (tax dollars) and who have guns.  That should give you a little clue about why we have a 2nd amendment in our constitution, and why some of us 'cling bitterly' to it.

Activity: 28
September 11, 2017, 06:36:32 PM
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
September 11, 2017, 04:01:22 PM
Gun control can help to lessen the criminalities in every society. Person are tend to be more aggressive and violent with a gun.

Actually it is just the opposite. An armed society is a polite society.

I have owned guns over 30 years. I have never done anything aggressive or violent. I carry my gun daily but I go out of my way to avoid confrontations but should someone ever attack me or my family I am prepared.

With the USA and some other 3rd world cuntries as a exception to the rule right?  Grin

Just accept it the avg. US american has the mind of a autistic kid/nigga gangster.
They just cant handle guns properly.

legendary
September 11, 2017, 02:14:14 PM
USA gun freedom (and maybe Switzerland, a little) is all that is keeping the world as free as it is.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
September 11, 2017, 01:45:05 PM
We see the results of a very flexible legislation regarding the guns in the US. So guns have to be very controlled, it's the only way to reduce it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 115
September 11, 2017, 11:58:46 AM
What's my opinion of gun control?  Well, it should exists.  It should be very strict and there should be some kind of screening for those who want one.  Thank you.
September 11, 2017, 11:42:41 AM
Gun control can help to lessen the criminalities in every society. Person are tend to be more aggressive and violent with a gun.

Actually it is just the opposite. An armed society is a polite society.

I have owned guns over 30 years. I have never done anything aggressive or violent. I carry my gun daily but I go out of my way to avoid confrontations but should someone ever attack me or my family I am prepared.
September 11, 2017, 11:40:24 AM
Of course, the gun control should be. I think that the weapon should have only the police and military.Otherwise, we cannot avoid violence.

Bull.

I don't know what country you are in but here in the USA there are more guns than people. If you made them all illegal today do you think all the violent criminal would turn theirs in? Of course they would not. All it would do is take guns out of the hands of law-abiding people and leave them to be defenseless victims against armed criminals.
Activity: 50
September 11, 2017, 10:45:13 AM
One should own the right to protect himself/herself with a deadly tool.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
September 11, 2017, 03:20:55 AM
i think only must have gum is ARMY and banned any other weapon out of control army
Activity: 213
Blockchain with solar energy
September 11, 2017, 02:46:45 AM
Of course, the gun control should be. I think that the weapon should have only the police and military.Otherwise, we cannot avoid violence.
Pages:
Jump to: