Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your problem in the bounty? - page 12. (Read 2973 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 09, 2018, 03:49:48 AM
Right now, my problem would be to find any good project to join into. cause there  are many many scam project has been created to steal everyone's money. Cause sometimes i still miss to notice any scam project until it was too late.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 03:25:28 AM
what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley

My manager could not answer my questions. He knows everything about the ICO, but it feels that he is the bounty manager for the first time is his life. It is pretty sad.
Activity: 560
October 26, 2018, 09:20:12 AM
My problem is that Elysian bounty ended several months ago, and now they have not yet given the date of the official token award for the participant. That was really too late, it made a lot of people in me have complained
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 07:04:54 AM
what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley
For me, the biggest problem is going through the KYC procedure, I don’t want my personal data to appear on the dark Internet and some fraudsters use it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 26, 2018, 06:51:52 AM
In bounty there are a lot of problems when i say problem i mean a lot of it's sometimes you will found out that after participating in bounty programs you will not get paid the will first extend there date after that you will not hear anything from them again and some times the problems is from us it once happen to me i just jump into bounty pragrams without reading there rules after participating in it i now found out that every week there is a thread that you need to submit your works. So before partaking in any bounty alway's read there rules and regulations please so that your work will not go in vain.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 06:32:24 AM

Of course, I'm sometimes too lazy to perform some task. And sometimes it is very difficult because of the lack of opportunities, but when I think about being rewarded for it, all my problems go away and I have force to do 100%.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
October 26, 2018, 05:47:08 AM

The thing that I don't like when do bounty is that I don't know exactly reward which I can receive and almost depend completely on manager of bounty. I have just joined in the Eloncity bounty and the reward for near 6 months is only approximately 30 USD. It is too low for my contribution for long time
Activity: 980
October 26, 2018, 05:38:47 AM
For article my biggest problem is sometime peoples copy my article and posting on they own website, and for social campaign, my problem is reporting, sometime im so lazy to make a report. For signature campaign i think dont have any problem
I don't have any issues with doing bounties because the tasks are enjoyable plus they make money.
if we read bounty rules carefully and did it , i think there is no problem appear when we work it.bounty managers always work based on their own rules.
Activity: 294
October 26, 2018, 05:29:43 AM
the main problems are that managers work for a very long time. Long checks, long-populate the tables. Some projects just do not have time and ignore
Activity: 70
October 25, 2018, 03:31:25 PM
Personally, the thing that made me feel depressed and wanted to give up was when the bonus manager did not update the spreadsheet, I was involved in many projects, and there were many projects without spreadsheets. This made me confused, and finally the social pages of the project did not update, we do not have any new content to share,
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
October 25, 2018, 03:29:28 PM
To my mind, the low price of most altcoins makes us a bit lazy and inactive in bounty. I hope this winter will be as profitable as previous one and things will get better
Activity: 130
October 25, 2018, 03:28:37 PM
For article my biggest problem is sometime peoples copy my article and posting on they own website, and for social campaign, my problem is reporting, sometime im so lazy to make a report. For signature campaign i think dont have any problem
I don't have any issues with doing bounties because the tasks are enjoyable plus they make money.
Activity: 336
October 25, 2018, 03:27:40 PM
I have only a few problems - to find a project with a decent payment, learn how to trade and want to learn more about the cryptometer!
Activity: 490
October 25, 2018, 03:19:41 PM
The fact is that recently, few people pay attention to the quality of the content and therefore many are engaged in plagiarism, distributing other people's articles. It is a pity that this is happening.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
October 25, 2018, 02:58:35 PM
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
October 25, 2018, 02:47:03 PM
One aspect of bounty hunting I find very tedious is twitter campaigns because I am not a big fan of posting reports and that also influences and restricts me in certain ways.
Another thing I don't like is some rude bounty managers who do not keep to agreement, I have participated in a bounty where the bounty manager refused to distribute the bounty rewards for over a month after he received it from the team and when he finally did, he reduced the allocation sent to each person.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
October 25, 2018, 02:26:35 PM
Right now I think my problem in bounty is KYC. It seems that good ICO which collected soft cap or even hard will ask you for KYC before they gonna paid token that you earned for wearing signature or doing twitter campaign (in my case). And it's sadly if you didn't join on the begin you will probably get less that $100 and that amount isn't enough to me for giving my personal information to someone unknown.
Activity: 325
October 25, 2018, 02:15:16 PM
The main problem in generosity is companies that do not count the rates for the work done , after which they pay only part of the reward.
I completely agree with your words, it happens quite often. In addition this bearish market badly affects token price during exchange listing, sometimes bounty hunters have to work for a penny  Cry
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 25, 2018, 01:41:10 PM
Sometimes it can be a bit hard to actually drag myself and get on the computer to do the tasks that were assigned to the coin for the week, sometimes I could do post and come back to see that the post had been deleted by the admins and that can affect my chances of getting the tokens for that week. Other than that I don't really have any other problem
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
October 24, 2018, 07:04:32 AM
I think bounty is really an amazing way to earn without any risk because we don't need to invest on it we only need to work hard to become eligible and to have profit. The problem on bounty is that the profit that we gain on it is always depend on how the project grows  it self and it's developers to become more investable by some big investors.
Yes that's true the bounty campaign was great and we earn for it.
About in profit ill think we earn so much on that but when they listed in the exchange the price was so low so ill think that's the problem.
Pages:
Jump to: