Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your problem in the bounty? - page 13. (Read 2973 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
October 20, 2018, 05:45:59 AM
what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley

The biggest problem when I participated bounty is that it usually take place in so long and can be interupted and participants may not receive anything. Some project may send to you ton of their tokens but wait forever it still doesn't have any value 
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
October 20, 2018, 05:18:14 AM
Yes true usually the problems in doing bounty campaigns is all about the payments/rewards they dont paid us from our works,.or they gave us tokens but the problem is there's no exchange  site for tokens.
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 04:57:24 AM
The first and main problem is of course fraud. It can not predict whether the project will pay your earnings, whether it will be successful or the work will be wasted. Often managers change the conditions that also can not always notice, especially if you lead a lot of companies. And it turns out that in vain perform tasks. You need to constantly monitor the generosity, not to miss it
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 20, 2018, 03:10:00 AM
I have a problem with the comments that are deleted before they give the tokens for the current week. It happened few times so I didn't have the number completed.

This means that you write substandard messages that have little meaning. Please note that you need to write a quality message that supports communication in the subject. No need to write spam and shit posting.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
October 19, 2018, 02:40:26 PM
what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley
The problem I often face whenever i'm participating bounty is when the project turns out to be a scam after working for them in months. That's the reason why i''ve decided to support one bounty platform which is bountyhive.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 02:31:23 PM
There is only one problem, this is the choice of ICO, as there are too many scams now and therefore it is very difficult to choose a good bounty company. There is also a problem with the choice of bounty companies in which participation with negative trust is allowed.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
October 19, 2018, 12:56:12 PM
My problem is that I stopped believing in bounty. Just a little over a year ago, it was really exciting, and it brought a small income. But now everything is bad. Projects or fraudulent, or can not collect even soft cap. Prices after the release of assets on the exchanges is very, very low. So, bounty is now only for enthusiasts.
Activity: 546
October 19, 2018, 12:47:16 PM
As for me, one of the problems in bounty is the great variety when it is difficult to make the right choice. But I use my own method of bounty analysis, the same as ico projects.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
October 19, 2018, 12:44:49 PM
My biggest problem or concern about bounty is the way they handle their spreadsheet. Almost if not all bounties that i've joined are having a hard time counting the correct stakes, and the problem here is not all of us have the time to check the spreadsheet and telegram once in a while  so after being out for some time and take a look at the spreadsheet, you will be disapppointed seeing your name with a less stake that you should have and then you start to contact the manager and send the report. It's really a waste of time.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 12:43:27 PM

actually there is no problem in undergoing this gift, because this job does not take up my time
but the problem is that when we are really sincere and optimistic, the gift is a scam and finally there is no payment for us, sometimes it's sad there, hehe, but not all gifts are scam  Grin Grin
Activity: 260
October 19, 2018, 12:41:45 PM
my problem is " i'm difficult to select good bounties ' . I mean , i did many bounties but didnt get sufficient value for my work.... And also there are many participants in a bounty in nowadays , As a result of that thing  we have only 5$ 10$ from a bounty.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
October 19, 2018, 12:38:11 PM
I have a problem with the comments that are deleted before they give the tokens for the current week. It happened few times so I didn't have the number completed.
Activity: 854
October 19, 2018, 12:29:50 PM
There are many problems involved in bounty hunting including but not limited to report writing and filing of KYC forms. I as a bounty hunter, consider all those problems as part of the job so I am not actually worried about them. What worries me and sucks me much is when campaign managers fail to calculate stakes well or when the do not pay me after campaign has ended successfully.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
October 19, 2018, 12:14:25 PM
I do not have any obstacles with signature bounties now but I had some problems with articles campaigns. For example, I was banned by medium when I just published my 30th article. They said that I should delete all my articles which advertise ICOs. I solved that problem just by starting posting articles on Steemit.
there are many platforms that do not allow advertisement about crypto to be installed. Even many people outside that don't like crypto advertising. The reason is always the same, because there are many scams that are feared to trap people who see or read these ads and the only way solving this problem is to increase the impression of crypto in the eyes of the world
Activity: 728
October 19, 2018, 11:46:28 AM
My problem in generosity is when you participate in a project, honestly fulfill all the requirements, and for some projects they cut back payments or do not pay at all. And when you ask why they did it, they are silent and do not respond, or come up with a reason.
Activity: 308
Swipe!
October 19, 2018, 09:18:20 AM
For today the biggest problem is not in bounty but in ICO sphere, today there is no investors and logically it is not possible to collect any cap, so bounty is paralyzed.
Activity: 364
October 19, 2018, 07:12:36 AM
from my experience of the bounty that makes me disappointed and disliked is that if the manager doesn't do his job properly, the spreadsheet isn't updated every week, many thieves use other people's profiles but the manager doesn't check it or maybe not even know, the bounty is extended without adding an allocation or do not get paid or sometimes get paid but tokens are not in the market list, all of that will only make the bounty that we do become useless and only waste time
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
October 19, 2018, 06:46:27 AM
I personally have the first problem with bounty, is ending in fraud and there is no market to sell coins that have been obtained on the bounty. I spent a lot of my time on the bounty because there were two risks that had to be received, namely getting profit or wasting time without success.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 05:55:53 AM
Their are so much bounty campaigns already getting scam. So many investors and bounty hunter participants complaining for it.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
October 17, 2018, 02:24:46 PM
There are a number of problems ranging from personal to personal - such as time, laziness, etc. Finishing not by the professionalism of the admins who manage the bounty. Many admins do not responsibly perform their duties, which is why many hunters suffer.
Pages:
Jump to: