Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your problem in the bounty? - page 14. (Read 2973 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 01:44:21 PM
My main problem is working tirelessly on a bounty and not getting deserved reward at the end of the bounty. Either the bounty project ends up to be a scam or the team suddenly reduce their reward for the bounty given nonsense reason as to why they do it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 17, 2018, 01:29:36 PM
The basis of my problem is that I sometimes forget to watch updates of the bounty program. Very often on the go bounty events manager is changing the rules in the old members who do not fit due to the fact that while they do not see.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
October 17, 2018, 01:25:30 PM
I do not have any obstacles with signature bounties now but I had some problems with articles campaigns. For example, I was banned by medium when I just published my 30th article. They said that I should delete all my articles which advertise ICOs. I solved that problem just by starting posting articles on Steemit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 17, 2018, 09:28:36 AM
When I get a bounty, my biggest question is how to deal with these rewards (sell or save), because the market has been in a down state, which makes me very depressed!
I was reluctant to pay the money I received because I did not know exactly what the coin would go in, so sometimes the higher the price I sell, the less I wait for a long time, because I find that almost all All penny stocks tended to fall sharply after the ICO. The more we hold the more we lose
Activity: 219
October 17, 2018, 09:11:31 AM
Because there are so many scam projects now,
Be careful, they seem to have very good projects. but after they get investors and are not responsible. they don't care how people help him in his project
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
October 17, 2018, 09:06:25 AM
I don't like it either. You have to double-check your bets all the time. It also resents that often people register in bounty companies on my behalf and write down their wallet. In some companies, then because of this, many problems arise.
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 08:57:01 AM
besides all of the above, i really hate when bounty managers (or companies) changing their rules in the middle of campaigns, especially when you participating in 40+ campaigns (or like bounty0x changing drastically rules from retweeting to quote retweeting in the middle). Another one moment KYC, it's not a problem, but why i need to give additional info about myself (like bill or bank statement) except my photo and documents ?
when the rules are changed, we cannot do anything, because that has become a consequence for us bounties.
if indeed the rules are like that, we must follow them because that is also our condition to get rewards
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
October 17, 2018, 04:34:21 AM
what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley

the problem that often occurs with bounty participants is. after the participants complete the project they are following, in the end the project or the project manager does not pay the participants. there are also other problems that make participants saturated with the reward manager's performance. the problem is the slow progress of the prize manager in working on the project he manages.
Activity: 350
October 17, 2018, 03:12:30 AM
When I get a bounty, my biggest question is how to deal with these rewards (sell or save), because the market has been in a down state, which makes me very depressed!
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 02:41:12 AM
My problem is finding a good bounty campaign to participate that is total legit. My last bounty experience turned me out crying, because after many weeks the conclusion was just a scam bounty campaign.
Activity: 90
Merit: 7
October 16, 2018, 06:18:37 PM
I don't like the fact that everyone is trying to deceive us.
Starting from the Manager on bct and end up the CEO of the project.
We work for you, and you don't want to pay.
Merit: 50
October 16, 2018, 05:59:37 PM
The main problem in generosity is companies that do not count the rates for the work done , after which they pay only part of the reward.

yes, I agree with you because I have experienced it and even I have participated in a bounty where ICO was successful but dev did not want to pay from the results of our hard work as a Bounty Hunter and of course it was very annoying and disappointed me.

As a bounty hunters our task is to participate in campaign through constructing opinions in every desired topic which we put an effort for that but at the end nothing to earn reward and that's a kind of annoying .I'm just hoping that it will change the development and having cooperation
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 16, 2018, 05:28:53 PM
The main problem in generosity is companies that do not count the rates for the work done , after which they pay only part of the reward.

yes, I agree with you because I have experienced it and even I have participated in a bounty where ICO was successful but dev did not want to pay from the results of our hard work as a Bounty Hunter and of course it was very annoying and disappointed me.
Activity: 902
Merit: 101
October 16, 2018, 02:17:33 PM
my problem in the bounty campaign is if I am required to fill KYC, the payment is very long and there is no clarity when to listing on the exchange.
Activity: 404
October 16, 2018, 02:00:57 PM
I can not distinguish between good campaigns and scam campaigns. Because it is very similar it makes me very confused and can not know what my job would be like if it took two months to become meaningless. If this situation continues, i believe that ICOS campaigns will make people are scared and tired.
Activity: 406
October 16, 2018, 11:28:18 AM
the problem that I experience now when participating in a bounty program is the number of ICO projects that extend the duration of ICO and Bounty and automatically the process of distribution is also longer plus the project is longer registered on the exchange even though the results we get are not comparable to waiting and sacrifice in helping promote the project, hopefully in the future the bounty project can pay attention to this.
October 16, 2018, 11:21:32 AM
There is nothing in the problem itself in the bounty. But, you have to choose a good bounty program which could pay for your hard work actually. Just go to the company website and evaluate the project and the complete authentication of the company. They only participate in the bounty program.
Activity: 504
October 16, 2018, 11:20:23 AM
The problem for many bounty hunters is one, these projects today do not pay anything, but people still spend a lot of time promoting the project and doing it for a very, very long time, especially considering that now the bounty is constantly increasing deadlines.
Activity: 476
Merit: 20
October 16, 2018, 11:18:25 AM
the problem in following the bounty is the weekly report, if I follow the 50+ campaign it is very difficult. and also if ico fails then the bounty hunter is not paid.
Activity: 378
October 16, 2018, 11:16:48 AM
My biggest problem in bounty campaign is that I often feel lazy to finish the bounty task. I really need effort to do it because it seems hinder me to work. In addition, the problem in bounty is coin/tokens exchange listing. It is wasting time waiting for the listing because only a few bounty that come to the exchange listing.
Pages:
Jump to: