Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your problem in the bounty? - page 15. (Read 2973 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
October 16, 2018, 11:15:45 AM
there are so many problems now in the bounty campaign.

ICO are sometimes a scam if not some of them dont reach the soft cap target that will leave the participants  unpaid!
There are problems now in ranking which low rank will have their rank at low for a long time or even forever, this will let the high ranks gain more.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 11:07:58 AM
There are a few problems that I don’t like in generosity. It annoys me when rates are not immediately calculated, when the telegram does not respond immediately, when after the end of generosity some companies pay tokens in 2-3 months, and the KYC procedure also strains me.
Activity: 243
October 16, 2018, 10:51:37 AM
I think the problem of working on a bounty is that sometimes I feel bored because I have done the same task for months. and sometimes we don't have time because there are activities like work.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
October 16, 2018, 10:31:26 AM
I did not read the rules of bounty campaigns attentively before and because of this, very often I did not receive tokens on my wallet. now everything has changed. for me it was the biggest problem
reading bounty rules is obligation for us.always make sure we've read bounty rules carefully, so no one missed and caused we did not received our reward.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
October 16, 2018, 10:27:13 AM
Actually, for me to work on a bounty is not too difficult, but the problem is when we have struggled to work on the bounty, and a lot of time is used, but in the end the ico project did not reach softcap, in the end bounty hunters were not paid
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 10:24:33 AM
I did not read the rules of bounty campaigns attentively before and because of this, very often I did not receive tokens on my wallet. now everything has changed. for me it was the biggest problem
Activity: 364
October 16, 2018, 10:11:29 AM
The only problem is that the reward you receive is not worth the effort you spend. Most of the projects are now failing or just barely reaching the softcap
Activity: 280
October 16, 2018, 10:11:09 AM
what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley
Not getting your shares because the bounty was stopped or the ICO scammed you these are the two problems confronting bounty hunters after two or three months of promoting their ICO you will be disappointed on not getting your shares, it was a lost time and efforts.

This is quite an unfortunate situation for bounty hunters because it's very painful to participate in an ICO bounty campaign for more than three months and later found out that the ICO is fake, however such is the dangers of business,you should continue to strive harder and try to select valid projects to do.
copper member
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 10:08:42 AM
These days many bounty campaigns are getting extended. Also when I do not get paid for my work it is very depressing and it is very difficult to trust the campaign I am participating.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
October 16, 2018, 10:03:39 AM
what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley
Not getting your shares because the bounty was stopped or the ICO scammed you these are the two problems confronting bounty hunters after two or three months of promoting their ICO you will be disappointed on not getting your shares, it was a lost time and efforts.
Activity: 280
October 16, 2018, 09:56:46 AM
besides all of the above, i really hate when bounty managers (or companies) changing their rules in the middle of campaigns, especially when you participating in 40+ campaigns (or like bounty0x changing drastically rules from retweeting to quote retweeting in the middle). Another one moment KYC, it's not a problem, but why i need to give additional info about myself (like bill or bank statement) except my photo and documents ?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
October 16, 2018, 09:50:26 AM
I think it's when bounty participants are using multiple accounts annoys me as I only use one account and is unfair probably to most of us if people abuse it.
- If you can identify multiple accounts with the same owner in one campaign, you can report to the bounty manager or someone who has the authority in this forum, they will solve that problem and you will no longer be bothered. Personally, I do not think much about this issue because this life has never been fair, you complain, it also will not change, the problem that I care most about bounty is that the campaigns are usually not guaranteed, sometimes we spend too much time on a campaign but the result is that we do not get anything, I wish this could change though it is very hard
Activity: 507
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 09:35:20 AM
It would be very good if the company would send a notification when changing the rules of participation in the bounty campaign, because sometimes I find out about the change of rules later. This is awkward.
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
October 16, 2018, 09:01:33 AM
There are lots of problem or stress you can have with bounty. Some people end up with scam ICOs and after they have spent their time working hard they don’t get paid. I even know someone that was scammed twice. I’ve never experienced such and I pray to, the only thing I’m having is stress, cause I always try my best to post as much as I could and ICO is not the only job I do, it’s a part-time job for me.
Activity: 367
October 16, 2018, 12:03:29 AM
Surely we have its own problems and problems when following a bounty campaign, there is a thought that the bounty that followed was a project that had no chance of success, but usually what I faced was when the bounty I followed had very complicated and time consuming rules, and most often when the bounty that I followed and worked on was not paid or the stake was not counted, so this disappointed me.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 15, 2018, 11:52:22 PM

In a bounty sometimes a manager is not updating spreadsheet weekly, so before the post in the spreadsheet was updated, some of it was already deleted. Another, there are toi many participants, one week or even one day before the end of the campaign they are still acceptinf participants. One more thing, the end of the campaign is postponed by a couple of months since softcap or hardcap is not reached yet.
yeah, as you say.
it was indeed a major problem that was often experienced by bounty hunters, i also sometimes felt a little disappointed with his bounty manager, because he still received participants in the last week. so that the number of participants increased, so that the payments received by participants who were first reduced.

indeed i do not blame this, but i think it is unfair for participants who have worked hard to help the project succeed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
October 15, 2018, 11:39:13 PM
One of the biggest problem in the bounty I have ever experience is introducing KYC at the end of Bounty hunting, Honestly this is so wrong of the manager and the project owners. It gets me pissed-off.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
October 15, 2018, 11:38:26 PM
The problem with bounty campaign's is because they're not 100% legit even your posting and completing the minimum post requirement you're still not sure if you'll get paid or not cause the bounty campaign might turn out to be a scam and all your effort is wasted. Another problem is that it takes to long to payout.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
October 15, 2018, 11:35:34 PM
The problem that I have to deal with is that when the bounty has to be followed by KYC procedures, sometimes the bounty project rules change and are not written but the manager of the bounty insists on following the unwritten rules
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 11:26:03 PM
I think it's when bounty participants are using multiple accounts annoys me as I only use one account and is unfair probably to most of us if people abuse it.
Pages:
Jump to: