Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your problem in the bounty? - page 11. (Read 2973 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
November 09, 2018, 09:20:51 AM
The only problem that made me depressed was that I joined the campaign for eight weeks, then extended it for 8 weeks but the pool did not increase. And after I joined the full 16 weeks, I received a notification that will receive the token within 3 months and it took me seven months to get those tokens
Activity: 270
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 08:02:07 AM
what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley
I have a limited time because I'm a graduating student and that's my main obstacle in working on bounties, I only limit myself to join 1-2 bounties to fit my time management well and one obstacle also was internet connection, sometimes it's so slow that I can't access the tasks
Activity: 238
November 09, 2018, 07:54:34 AM
There are no problems with the implementation itself , but it's frustrating to just have a lot of scams in the bounty , and especially now many have left due to the fact that they do not pay 3-4 months tokens
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
November 09, 2018, 07:45:41 AM
what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley

Recently, the problem that I face is that most companies at the end reduce the pool of rewards. They do what they want and do not fix it, this is the main problem.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
November 09, 2018, 07:32:06 AM
I hate the change of rules most specifically KYC. Some didn't inform the participants at the beginning rather they inform two weeks or week before the end of the campaign. Thats embarrassing to those who doesn't like to undergo into KYC system. It is unfair and not transparent strategy of approach.
Activity: 246
Merit: 2
November 09, 2018, 07:19:10 AM
My main problem is about the spreadsheet are not updated, but I guess it was difficult to check all the participants in there but, we need an updated sheet so that we can complaints what is the inadequate or lack in our work for being a bounty hunters.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
November 09, 2018, 07:14:48 AM
Sometimes the problem that occurs is the cheating of participants who commit fraud by stealing other participants' profiles and re-registering with their wallets. I've experienced it and this is very detrimental

Often this is done by those who are lazy and take advantage of us, this kind of action makes many people angry, and what we can do is report it to the bounty manager.
that's right, fraud like this only happened in the middle of the month of this year and something like that is very detrimental and annoying, because only by duplicating our profile and only changing wallet addresses, if we don't pay attention to spreadsheets every week then it's very easy to do, so we must always be routine to check spreadsheets to prevent fraud from happening to us.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
November 09, 2018, 07:08:42 AM
some of the best obstacle i have encountered is misudgement from the part of the bounty manager. Many times i have seen my works misjudged and given low rewards but when i report the matter it will be changed. I guess this is because the BMs have a lot on their hands
Activity: 262
November 09, 2018, 07:02:44 AM
The most difficult thing in any business is to start working. That beginning is always the most difficult. Even among writers this is considered the most difficult. And then everything goes on the thumb. If we were able to overcome this milestone, the rest is much easier.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
November 09, 2018, 06:11:12 AM
Sometimes the problem that occurs is the cheating of participants who commit fraud by stealing other participants' profiles and re-registering with their wallets. I've experienced it and this is very detrimental

Often this is done by those who are lazy and take advantage of us, this kind of action makes many people angry, and what we can do is report it to the bounty manager.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
November 09, 2018, 06:02:51 AM
copper member
Activity: 376
November 09, 2018, 06:00:57 AM
Being a participant for over four months and not having made a reasonable earning can be somewhat discouraging, but I believe in the success of the token eventually. I just keep gathering and hoping for the best.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
November 09, 2018, 05:59:28 AM
Now the problem is that there are very few noteworthy projects. Often projects do not develop at all after fundraising. It is also very often inconsiderate bounty managers who do not always correctly calculate bets. Yes, a lot of very problems ...
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 09, 2018, 05:47:22 AM
sometimes what makes most people lazy in participating in a bounty is when the project has ended it has to wait a long time to get the reward, and that is obviously very annoying, and when I join the bounty there is also an update of our work per week.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 05:32:23 AM
My problem in bounty is only a matter of reward, I feel a lot of the team can't focus on completing payments and postponing delays, besides that the coin does not have an exchange that becomes a problem faced by bounty participants.
Yes . I agree with you . bonuses in the distribution phase and ICO time extension, waiting until you get your token. Many projects really take their time and I do not like that. The bonus is my profit so I need to distribute money fast.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 09, 2018, 05:11:24 AM
My problem in bounty is only a matter of reward, I feel a lot of the team can't focus on completing payments and postponing delays, besides that the coin does not have an exchange that becomes a problem faced by bounty participants.
At present, there are many projects that are delayed in paying tokens, so I do not think that is important, the important issue is how do we choose the right potential coin to get income. when getting tokens.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
November 09, 2018, 05:09:49 AM

Where you are speaking often happens to projects that take longer to ICO, and they have more than 2 round bounty. What's worth mentioning here is that the projects are not potential, but I do not know how many people still participate in their bounty round 2.
Activity: 1210
November 09, 2018, 04:59:58 AM
Right now, my problem would be to find any good project to join into. cause there  are many many scam project has been created to steal everyone's money. Cause sometimes i still miss to notice any scam project until it was too late.
from what I experienced some of the Bounties that I participated in ended in fraud or without clarity. This is a serious problem for Bounty hunters because there are so many Bounties that don't end well now. Besides that, there are a lot of Prizes now that need KYC and that is very unpleasant because I don't really believe in the Bounty like that. then there is also a manager who does not pay tokens to bounty hunters.
there are many problems that are happening now and that is very unpleasant.
Activity: 827
November 09, 2018, 04:41:48 AM
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 09, 2018, 04:38:05 AM
My problem is that Elysian bounty ended several months ago, and now they have not yet given the date of the official token award for the participant. That was really too late, it made a lot of people in me have complained
I have heard about this, but I also believe in that project, I think they will soon send it to you, do not worry too much, I also have a few pennies for a long time, but we trust will be able to wait. Long or short is not important, the most important is the potential coin or not.
Pages:
Jump to: