Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 5. (Read 9780 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
November 10, 2018, 07:32:44 AM
I'm here and doing cryptocurrency for the reason, because I believe that the blockchain technology perspective and the cryptocurrency market is still a young phenomenon and therefore it is still a certain time will grow and increase in price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 10, 2018, 07:32:29 AM
My goal is to make money on cryptocurrency and finally become independent from bosses. In this case, I will not forget about charity.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 07:29:54 AM
My reason in joining here in Crypto is to learn and earn money through this way and it is quite good for those people who want to earn a extra income while working in a regular job. And as I stay working here it really gives me a great knowledge about Crypto's how useful it was in economy and the community in it's part.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
November 10, 2018, 07:26:39 AM
My reason for joining here in crypto because I see a great potential income earning if you can get the right kinds of stuff. You can also get much information too about what is cryptocurrency all about, the news updates, the learning. This is the place you can get those stuff.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 07:21:49 AM
My actual reason for joining crypto is actually to make money investing on a long term and making some short term money too. And so far my short term goal about cryptocurrency has been working out well, I pray the long term goal works out well too.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
November 10, 2018, 07:20:53 AM
I have seen the future on crypto thats why I am in. Crypto has a big potential to changing the current centralized system. This will be more cost effective, more fair and more transparent. As we see it before first comers will earn more profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
November 10, 2018, 07:15:24 AM
I think the most are here for money. If you are here only for fun, then maybe you have some relationship problems
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
November 10, 2018, 07:13:55 AM
Having a side income and earning by selling various services. Its easier to accept payments through crypto and its irreversible. Also the price of crypto was booming when I entered, that made me more and more into it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 07:05:06 AM
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

I joined cyrpto of the following;
1. Big earning potentials.
2. The blockchain technology is awesome and user friendly.
3. Every projects are great of investing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 07:04:15 AM
C'est bien sûr de l'argent, c'est l'occasion de gagner et de résoudre vos problèmes financiers , et bien sûr, c'est une nouvelle connaissance, c'est toujours intéressant.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 10, 2018, 06:58:14 AM
Cryptocurrencies in the first place is a great way of earning, which attracts many. On the other hand, the blockchain creates a huge number of new projects that really want to solve any existing problems in different areas of our life. This in turn attracts a huge number of programmers, designers, managers, etc.to the market. All those who are engaged in the development and promotion of their projects. Personally, I am interested in cryptocurrencies as a way of earning, and as a kind of hobby. I'm interested in exploring this new and rapidly growing market
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 06:45:23 AM
j'ai rejoint la crypto-monnaie parce que c'est principalement un bon revenu et c'est encore le développement de moi-même.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
November 08, 2018, 03:42:13 PM

I feel comfortable here. I am studying the market. Learn projects. It is very interesting. Now projects are very interesting. Based on them, you can build a business.
Activity: 336
November 08, 2018, 03:40:40 PM
I have always been attracted to new technologies, there are enough of them in crypto. But unfortunately there were a lot of scammers here. I have plans for crypto, and I will stick to my strategy.
Activity: 700
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
November 08, 2018, 01:47:45 PM
the reason I joined crypto was to earn money and profits, for that reason I joined and learned to gain knowledge so that I could earn
income from crypto, at first I had absolutely no knowledge of crypto, I had many difficulties but kept trying to get results from crypto
Activity: 560
November 08, 2018, 11:41:19 AM
My goal joins a crypto currency because I want to get deeper knowledge about the development of crypto currency technology. I am convinced that this crypto currency will be one of the future in terms of technology. I want to know it deeper before many people know it. I want to first know and feel the benefits. If I join crypto currencies, I can easily transact across countries. Besides that, my main goal joins the crypto currency because I want to get extra income from crypto currencies. I see many people who succeed through crypto currencies. I want to follow in their footsteps to succeed as well as playing crypto currencies. However, I play crypto currency with no financial capital at all so I am here working hard to get a lot of profits. I participated in various bounty campaigns so that I could gain maximum profit from crypto currencies. That's a bit of my thinking.
Activity: 188
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 11:25:39 AM
Well the reason of joining crypto is that here the coins are really great.
Paragon
Cardano
Stellar
These are my favourite coins and shall grow high.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
November 08, 2018, 01:37:01 AM
the reason why im in the crypto now is because i can see the future in crypto,
Activity: 273
November 08, 2018, 01:30:20 AM
I was looking for extra income on the Internet, and found crypto and this forum . now I participate in bounty and invest in ico
Activity: 215
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 24, 2018, 06:17:59 PM
Here, in this forum, you may understand that you are not alone and that there is no problem you can not fix. It helps a bit.
Pages:
Jump to: