Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 6. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 08:00:56 AM
We are all here to make money. The market is very attracted by its volatility. But at the same time, this situation is very dangerous. People lose their sense of reality and many lose all their investments. You need to be careful and sober about the situation.
Activity: 238
September 23, 2018, 04:13:35 PM
I'm actually interested about the way Blockchain work. I wanted to know about Crypto world. Besides I came to know that it's a good way of earning money. So I started this journey besides my main job.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 06:11:23 PM
I used to make most of my transactions with bitcoin until a friend introduced me to some opportunities in crypto like trading. Till then i have actively gotten involved in crypto and I'm loving it.
Activity: 104
September 20, 2018, 05:04:23 PM
Crypto is a job that is very exciting and we can get large amounts of money. I don't know what will happen in the future and just work this crypto is able to deliver extraordinary results.
Activity: 238
September 20, 2018, 03:50:42 PM
I want to earn money without leaving home. In our time, this was a convenient opportunity. Everyone can learn how to earn money on a crypto currency.
Today, everyone can really earn on cryptocurrency, but so far it is too young to count on it as a stable income. After all, in the future there may be other collapses and rises that make our lives a little bit different level.
Activity: 83
September 20, 2018, 03:36:24 PM
 My reason is pretty simple, I want to get some profit. I really fond of blockchain technology and I understand it is our future. That’s why I hold some coins to be safe in future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 20, 2018, 02:17:27 PM
I like this new perspective in the future. I joined the crypt world because it is profitable and can provide us with many new opportunities.
Activity: 107
September 20, 2018, 02:14:21 PM
 I invest in crypt currency due to the fact that I believe in the crypto currency as the future of the financial system, and I think that soon cash will disappear, because they simply will not be profitable.
Activity: 406
September 20, 2018, 12:58:08 PM
I want to earn money without leaving home. In our time, this was a convenient opportunity. Everyone can learn how to earn money on a crypto currency.
Yes, I also came to the crypto currency in order to earn. I really like this idea and I believe that the crypto currency will give me great opportunities.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 12:56:33 PM
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
September 20, 2018, 12:41:38 PM
i join here because is to learn a new way to earn money easily without having to work hard, without having to sweat, the most important is that crypto can be done anywhere and anytime.
Can be said as learn while making a few bucks. For this reason crypto was created and the trade really helped. That's the foremost way of making money, does not need to involve all limbs what we have, just by using the brain but of course with some strategies.
Activity: 392
September 20, 2018, 11:32:33 AM
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
The reason why i joined in crypto is because i want to make an investment and then my uncle tell that it will be better if i will invest on crypto and i dont invest immediately off course it is very risky but my uncle convince me and now i am still investing in crypto.
Activity: 246
September 20, 2018, 11:29:26 AM
i join here because is to learn a new way to earn money easily without having to work hard, without having to sweat, the most important is that crypto can be done anywhere and anytime.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 11:25:26 AM
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
It's to learn something new, increase my savings by investing and making profit, doing something fun and exciting, being a part of the brightest community moving leading-edge technologies forward.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
September 20, 2018, 11:01:26 AM
I joined crypto to gain knowledge and earn money from it cause I know it will surely benefit me.
Activity: 276
September 20, 2018, 10:56:46 AM
Absolutely to earn money for a better future. I must admit that I have a job right now but my earning is not enough for the needs of my family so I decided to join here in crypto. And its also because I'm interested of the technology.
Activity: 504
September 20, 2018, 10:50:21 AM
join the crypto certainly expect results. beyond that, there is much more that can be obtained because crypto is not just talking about the results only. the clear understanding of it be additional things can be found in crypto. Moreover, technologies that always appear in crypto certainly can be used as a benefit in knowledge. but many are only looking at this from the results without looking at the other things that are much more useful.
I also joined the crypto to gain something not just do something for fun. I am very interested in learning more about technologies and practical uses of them in our society, besides for crypto transactions.
Activity: 246
September 20, 2018, 09:02:24 AM
the reason why I'm here is because I trust the plans of the people on crypto. their ideas are so broad that it will make you think deeper as well, I am currently witnessing the technology innovation..
Activity: 406
September 19, 2018, 01:37:09 PM
The reason I invest in cryptocurrency is simple because I want to get the life I want in the encryption market, because I believe in the encryption market, I think cryptocurrency is worth investing. Although the encryption market is bad this year, I think their prices will pick up again.

I have a very simple reason for it. It is the support of my family. It seems to me, the salary I get monthly is not enough to help the closest people. Therefore, trading and investing in crypto can give us the additional money.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 02:50:51 AM
the first time I got acquainted with crypto when I was looking for work on the Internet , I eventually found crypto . Crypto for me is the main type of earnings
Pages:
Jump to: