Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 21. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 03:01:13 PM
joining crypto gives me the opportunity to generate income,in my opinion a faster and more efficient and less time-consuming way.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 02:48:28 PM
the reason I joined krypto is to get bitcoin, because seeing the price of bitcoin every day also increases, so I'm sure we will also find it easier to get more profits in the future by waiting for higher prices.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 02:45:23 PM
Cryptography can allow me to control my own savings.I like this activity very much.
I also hope that my savings are relatively secure in crypto. I try to hold long-term and not trade not to lose savings. I trust that this market will be able to increase my investment and I get high ROI in a few years.
Activity: 244
September 05, 2018, 12:46:59 AM
I joined crypto because of the knowledge that I can earn from it. I was not interested before about it, but I became interested when I discovered that it could be a source of extra income. I am now joining bounty camapaigns and I am enjoying it.
Activity: 588
September 05, 2018, 12:27:07 AM
I initially had difficulty in economy. then I told my friends. And my friend told me to join in the crypto. And that time I worked only airdrops only. Until I was taught to the bounty. And now it's been penetrated on trading as well.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
September 05, 2018, 12:26:08 AM
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

Obviously to earn more money. It's through this mode only we can fulfill our dream of getting rich quickly.
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 12:19:39 AM
so you want to get income if you join bitcoin by following the signature and get the token that is shared then we will sell it through a delta fork or something else.
Activity: 126
September 05, 2018, 12:18:02 AM
Actually, I was looking for a profitable business in other to invest in and smile as a big guy but in the process of doing the crypto business, I later found out that it's beyond just making money but it has a lot to offer in terms of equipping one with administrative and managerial skills in handling any kind of business.
Activity: 445
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
September 05, 2018, 12:01:08 AM
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
I am really a technology lover. I'm involved in this market quite late and it made me not make much profit from the market. I found that Blockchain technology was a great technology and it made me feel very excited to be analyzing and advising my investors.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 11:59:38 PM
I want to earn money and crypto is the best place where you can earn money in relatively shorter time. Although there are many risk associated with crypto investment but the gains are also huge. That's the main reason why I am here.
Activity: 260
September 04, 2018, 11:54:16 PM
To be honest I am here to earn money. I earn more money here in the cryptocurrency than my real job. It is quite saddening but real truth hurts.
Activity: 227
September 04, 2018, 11:46:12 PM
Honestly, it started with a desire to increase my income. Because my work as an employee still does not meet my daily needs. But, now I have made a big plan here, making crypto as a future asset.
Activity: 223
September 04, 2018, 11:30:47 PM
I joined to be part of the latest technology on planet earth along with the fact it helps me earn extra money to take care of my family.  It's a hobby that earns money vs drains it.  I'm having a great time with it. 
Activity: 26
September 04, 2018, 11:24:58 PM
At this moment, i think you should better hold your altcoin because soon the price of Bitcoin and altcoin will come back because the market is re-greening then from utu I suggest you better to hold your altcoin until the price is back good and you can benefit.
Activity: 26
September 04, 2018, 11:22:35 PM
Because it's a great way to earn. But the main thing is to choose the best companies on the market. When the market took a down turn in the last couple months, I stopped trying to chase the gains and started looking at technology and the different use cases in the field. I think blockchain and cryptocurrency are here to stay, so I want to stay informed on how it’s developing.
Activity: 40
September 04, 2018, 11:10:17 PM
I was added to the encryption market because of my friend's introduction.
Activity: 448
September 04, 2018, 10:59:30 PM
At first I just wanted to find a way to make money online. I can't live without this world now. I think I will develop further with him
Activity: 48
September 04, 2018, 10:49:25 PM
I am now without the main earnings for some reason, and for me it is a way to earn sitting at home. I really like this activity : it is interesting and can be very profitable.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 378
September 04, 2018, 11:34:50 AM
I want to take profit from crypto, because i thinks cryptocurrencies, blockchain, ICO can be a very lucrative investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 11:22:27 AM
The reason i joined here in crypto because i want to earn extra money like my nephew and his friends. At the beginning i have joined in this forum but i am not serious and just let it alone without posting anything to rank up my level. But, after heard my nephew and his friends tells about their income that exceeds my monthly salary, i become serious and excited
Pages:
Jump to: