Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 22. (Read 9780 times)

copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 11:00:54 AM
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

The reason I am because crypto is technology and will become bigger in the future. I choose because crypto is an asset that can continue to grow, and it can be a source of income that will be able to make financial conditions better.
Activity: 126
September 04, 2018, 10:56:46 AM
my reason in investing in crypto currencies is to prepare myself for the future. This technological breakthrough of our financial system is developing fast and we need to adapt with it so that we would be able to prepare and prosper in the near future. And also, for the profits one can realize in this industry. These are the reasons for joining here
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 04, 2018, 10:54:18 AM
I think we all have the same reason, and that is to earn money for a living. Cryptocurrency is a chane for everyone to work and earn for a living, its free and almost easy to earn. We can have our own bank account without any requirements and middle man like Government. And we all free and being connected anywhere around the world.
Activity: 28
September 04, 2018, 07:53:14 AM
I joined because of the many possibilities blockchain offers
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
September 04, 2018, 07:51:04 AM
The reason why I joined is to earn huge profit margin and take all the advantage of the era in cryptocurrency world, I cannot deny that but along my journey investing/trading in cryptocurrency market I have leanred a lot especially from other people's experience wherein I was able to share my knowledge and skill for those people who wants to learn in crypto.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
September 04, 2018, 05:48:56 AM
Here is a lot of knowledge and of course we get jobs and also get finance for needs as we know that now we get many benefits from this forum and cryptocurrency
I just join here in crypto because i want to put my money on a good investment and in my work crypto is popular so i research everything about crypto and i study all the things i need to learn that's why now i am having a good life with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
September 04, 2018, 05:36:08 AM
the reason I participated in this crypto world is because I saw an opportunity to reap success through crypto, I can strongly believe that crypto can provide a lot of success and profit at the end of last year when the price of almost all crypto experienced a very drastic increase, but now this is a deteriorating market situation and whether the market recovery will happen.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 04:53:34 AM
simply for profit. I want to earn extra income for my daily needs .crypto is the best place for you to make money in relatively short time. i can earn profit through it, that is the reason at Why am I joining here in this community not only to make money but also to expand my knowledge of crypto
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 04:10:40 AM

The only reason why im here in crypto is i want to become successful someday with the help of cryptocurrency. And i believe that there is a big possibility to earn and gain a lot from here by investing,trading,joinning in airdrop or in a bounty campaign. I have a plan to process my goal setting to achieve my dream that's why im here in crypto.
Activity: 25
September 04, 2018, 03:51:23 AM
The reason behind joining the crypto is the bigger gains of coins in a short periOd of time.
A place where we can double our amount very easily and wisely.
Activity: 101
September 04, 2018, 02:29:50 AM
I think that joining the encryption world is because cryptocurrencies can bring us a lot of rewards, let us get a lot of bread.
Activity: 30
September 04, 2018, 01:57:37 AM
Money of course! Every new technology can be either useless or very profitable. In case it is the second, you must be ahead of others in order to use the advantage of early supporter. So, I am there to learn more about subj and "be in the stream" and make extra money where it is possible.
Activity: 169
September 04, 2018, 01:32:38 AM
The reason I invested in cryptocurrencies was because of my friend's introduction. My friend joined the encryption market last year and it got a lot. So I invested in this year's market. I want to get more through encryption investment.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 04, 2018, 01:25:16 AM
My reason for joining cryptocurrency forum is simple, learning is my first motivation sad also want to keep tab on the coin I am interested in,  I want to see the community that support the coin and the development going on!
Activity: 68
September 04, 2018, 01:22:09 AM
Because of extra income, I want to be independent. I'm still a student and I want to earn extra income that comes from my own effort and hardwork, I don't want to ask money with my family when buying things I like.
Activity: 70
September 04, 2018, 01:18:00 AM
I have experience with my friend's crypto if crypto can give big profit, so I am interested to follow in the crypto and maybe I hope to get bigger profit if it can be inside crypto and can seriously to study cryptocurrency.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 01:16:01 AM
Here is a lot of knowledge and of course we get jobs and also get finance for needs as we know that now we get many benefits from this forum and cryptocurrency
Activity: 76
September 04, 2018, 01:10:36 AM
I'm right here because i need to earn money and crypto is the quality place where you can earn money in especially shorter time. Even though there are many risk related to crypto funding however the profits also are massive. I think nearly each person are right here to earn cash, their desires can be unique but the purpose/project will be identical.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 11:48:51 AM
I was finding a source of income on-line. That is when I thought of joining in crypto.  It was a good move and a smart idea though it is somewhat risky.
Activity: 320
September 03, 2018, 11:27:02 AM

I joined crypto because of loving crypto and earning more money here. I am so happy that i discover this site and being a bounty hunter is so hark, but if hard work you will receive a good payment and will earn money. I am here in crypto to make money.
Pages:
Jump to: