Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 2. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
November 19, 2018, 07:56:22 AM
I think that the main reason is, of course, to earn money, because it is money and the greed of earnings that have great potential for people to earn, yet today this is a great reason to invest in cryptocurrency.
Just before when the market was growing-earned almost all who managed to invest.On cryptocurrencies, unlike many other things, it was easy to earn....now, today everything is different.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
November 18, 2018, 12:06:03 PM
I have a wonderfull dream, i want to open the small restraunt, and i have to earn money to build this restraunt. That`s why i`m here, working for the future
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 12:05:36 PM
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
We all have the same reason why we joined crypto it is because we want to earn money that's why we are in this forum to promote ICOs and will be paid because of our efforts
because this is a very good place to get a big income so that everyone's life can be better, so with the crypto everyone who is still struggling with his economy can be helped after joining here
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
November 18, 2018, 11:51:28 AM
I think that the main reason is, of course, to earn money, because it is money and the greed of earnings that have great potential for people to earn, yet today this is a great reason to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 11:19:17 AM
I invest in electronic money because this is a great opportunity that I make a lot of money to quickly change my life. I do not want to do hard work that I do not like before. I was involved in investing in electronic money with a friend and using the money I invested in electronic money. And with the profits I earn, it gives me a more stable life.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 11:08:46 AM
I'm not going to be hypocrite but at first, the reason of me joining here in crypto is for money. But as time goes by, I become more mature here, knowledgeable to a lot of things and this is why I am still here.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 18, 2018, 11:06:35 AM
Already familiar, there are many who answer fortunately to get income or profits that it is commonplace for people to come to deepen crypto
Activity: 379
homt.net
November 18, 2018, 10:59:33 AM
We all have the same reason why we joined crypto it is because we want to earn money that's why we are in this forum to promote ICOs and will be paid because of our efforts

i think people have differenct reason for joining in cryptocurency ecosystem
but you and me have the same reason to joinn in crypto

My goal here in crypto is to be financially stable when i retire at the age of 60. And also to provide my children's needs and that i can send them to a good school and they can earn their degree. Hopefully i can fulfill my dream to start a business and resigned in my 12hrs. job.
that's a great planning, your thinking about for 5 - 10 year again, i must try and think again like your planning
copper member
Activity: 238
November 18, 2018, 10:58:15 AM
Become rich  Grin I think that is the aim of at least 90 percent of our community and it is normal. Moreover, I also believe in crypto currencies and think that cryptos are going to make our world decentralised in the nearest future.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
November 18, 2018, 10:56:51 AM
Because the blockchain technology, Bitcoin and some projects will be very useful in future. I don't want to miss this opportunity to be an early stage investor. Also I am very interested to learn more about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 18, 2018, 10:53:22 AM
Activity: 379
homt.net
November 18, 2018, 10:50:48 AM
the main reason for me of course because i need money for my life
that's why i'm joining in cryptocurrency ecosystem untill today for earn more money, but i'm really loved Blockchain Technology,
because this technology can change many people finance
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
November 18, 2018, 10:41:47 AM
Simply because this is a new and potential market, I can make a lot of money here. Even when I have no money I can still earn money with airdrop and bounty.
I joined the 5 year MMO and crypto is the best till now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 18, 2018, 10:36:04 AM

My goal here in crypto is to be financially stable when i retire at the age of 60. And also to provide my children's needs and that i can send them to a good school and they can earn their degree. Hopefully i can fulfill my dream to start a business and resigned in my 12hrs. job.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 10:26:58 AM
Personally, I do not pursue only one specific goal. It is important for me to work with different goals. Including an important condition for any investor is to regularly receive personal income. I also hope that I can help work and develop projects that are really useful for society.
Activity: 277
November 18, 2018, 04:04:15 AM
In my opinion, we participate in the crypto market with the main purpose of making money.Besides,there are many opportunities to invest and learn and accumulate many experiences for life.
Activity: 786
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 03:58:49 AM

First things first, we all joined in crypto because there is a money involved, we all joined here for the sake of earning money, and for future use. In my case, i want some financial happiness in the future, so thats why i am investing a lot of crypto coins, thinking that in the future it could give me more profits, and my life can be secured, that is why i am putting so much effort in investing bitcoin and others. Hopefully, it could drive me into a financially free life in the long run.
Activity: 37
November 17, 2018, 02:49:55 PM
Many people can't grasp the concept of owning something that isn't tangible, or doesn't manifest in a physical form. I suppose that is the reason they will be left behind one day, realizing they missed an opportunity of a lifetime.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
November 17, 2018, 10:48:00 AM
Yes. I think most of us have been involved in the search for money making opportunities. For me the technology behind it is appealing and enhancing my knowledge and skills on electronic money and also earning high income by trading and taking the bounty to make a profit from it
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 08:51:52 AM
the reason I joined ICO was because I first liked technology. Cryptocurrency comes with its very interesting blockchain technology. blockchain is a very good technology applied in the digital era like now and this technology can be applied in all fields. secondly I like to invest because investment is important for our future. and compared to stock and deposit investments I think crypto investment is more profitable and we can start investing with small capital.
Pages:
Jump to: