Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 4. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 16, 2018, 03:17:09 PM
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
where to begin... Smiley probably making profit, then learning new stuff about finances and this system in general, expanding my views, meeting new people, participating in challenging projects...
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
November 14, 2018, 07:28:11 PM
In the first i saw in cryptocurrency was so interesting and iv'e dont know on what first step i need to start with. But till the day i lost my job so ill starting to learn in cryptocurrency, And the reason on why i'm joining in crypto is to learn something and explore everything and to earn enough money so that i can buy a things that iv'e need.
Activity: 336
November 14, 2018, 07:26:08 PM
I think that all people have the same reasons for investing in crypto and I am not an exception. First of all, it is money and second reason i have is the love of new technologies.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
November 14, 2018, 07:18:14 PM
I saw the very high potential of this industry. In addition, the cap of this market is very low, which can bring to me high return in the far future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
November 14, 2018, 07:11:34 PM
I believe that everyone here like me joined the crypto world for just one main reason. It is to earn extra income and find something to invest with. While we are in an advanced stage of technology, it is a fact that Blockchain Technology really makes it's own way to introduce itself by surprising us with the possibility to earn money. Though on its early stage way back years ago, there are just few who knows the technology when Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency do show its exponential growth in terms of value, then that's the time that many do really have an interest on it even big companies who invested on mining.
Activity: 476
November 14, 2018, 07:02:37 PM

I want to get knowledge. If I already have money later, I will try to invest in trading. Then, I want to try to find free coins by becoming a bounty participant. I hope to be able to make money in crypto because I don't have a job.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
November 14, 2018, 06:16:08 PM
My reason in joining in crypto is to know the things inside the crypto world and to failmiliar in blockchain and ofcourse, to earn cryptos.
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 06:07:40 PM
The benefits and what the future holds for the crypto space. Blockchain  one of its kind and as such is worth getting involved with.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
November 14, 2018, 05:49:12 PM
 A lot of my friends are recommending this to me , they say you can have a profit without investing by just joining airdrop and bounty campaigns, also I really want to join here before, but I didn't know how.  I also believed that cryptocurrency is the next step of the future money, or we can call a digital money.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
November 14, 2018, 05:44:59 PM
I think the reason for many to become a millionaire. Everyone wants to get rich in this market, but the market is falling and falling, many have only lost tens and thousands of percent. Here we must carefully do everything and turn on the head.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 05:32:41 PM

I think that, like many, the main reason is to get the opportunity to earn extra income. Moreover, it is interesting for expanding horizons.
Activity: 645
November 14, 2018, 09:24:27 AM
There are many reasons to be here with you. First I want to note that each of us receives a lot of data about the business. It is also a unique opportunity to become a member of a huge community of enthusiasts.
Activity: 448
November 14, 2018, 09:17:47 AM
I doubt very much that now, this December there will be a repetition of the situation that was in December 2017. It was a time when every project was profitable. It was a bubble.
If it is so simple, then we will all become rich, and who will give us riches easily? Be realistic and think that 2018 will never be the same as 2017, 2017 only happens once and there will never be a second time

Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
November 14, 2018, 09:13:52 AM
I doubt very much that now, this December there will be a repetition of the situation that was in December 2017. It was a time when every project was profitable. It was a bubble.
Activity: 392
November 14, 2018, 07:53:35 AM
The reason I'm here, in the crypto market is for profit. I am also interested in and experience modern digital technology, enjoying the great features that crypto brings to people. I like so much !
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
November 14, 2018, 07:48:14 AM
Having a side income and earning by selling various services. Its easier to accept payments through crypto and its irreversible. Also the price of crypto was booming when I entered, that made me more and more into it.
Yes, it is a great source of generating income and it has high potential in its growth. And I don't think there is any kind of investment which has give profit like crypto. And crypto is a great user-friendly thing, which is completely innovative. All these things have created a huge impact on me to come here.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
November 11, 2018, 02:40:58 AM
the reason I joined the crypto world so that I could improve my economy and finances as well, because this is where the various fields of work are to get big income until the future too
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
November 11, 2018, 02:37:13 AM

i saw an opportunities in crypto industries my friend
this is really big opportunity, a lot of people outside this community didn't believe with crypto, because they think crypto is very risky
but, i believe high risk high gain, so i come to crypto world to know more about cryptocurrency before decided to make an investments
and at this moment i already fill my bag with the best crypto,, such as Bitcoin, ethereum and others
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
November 11, 2018, 02:32:23 AM
the reason I joined crypto was to earn money and profits, for that reason I joined and learned to gain knowledge so that I could earn
income from crypto, at first I had absolutely no knowledge of crypto, I had many difficulties but kept trying to get results from crypto

Cryptocurrency gives all people freedom and I joined it to also be free. This changes the world for the better allowing you to provide yourself with everything you need and not be controlled by the state.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
November 10, 2018, 07:38:31 AM
Smile! Everyone knows that the main aim of every investor is to make profit. My reason of joining crypto is to make Mooney and one of the fastest ways to make money now is by the market of cryptocurrency .
Pages:
Jump to: