Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 24. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 05:04:46 AM
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
I join in crpyto world because I want to earn extra income and I have read that bitcoins and altcoins are most profitable kind of investments. In fact, my close friend already have some good amounts of crypto earnings. That is why, I tempt to engaged and learn more about cryptos and I'm hoping I will be more successful in here.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
September 02, 2018, 05:03:39 AM
The reason why im joining here in crypto is because this is one of the way to earn money, to buy my needs and wants, and for my future also. Thanks for crypto because i gain more knowledge about on how to trade, how to invest, buy and sell.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 04:56:49 AM
Dear all,
I joined to the crypto market because this is the future market for finance, not only for the country but for the whole world. Here, I learn a lot about the skills involved in this market, how to behave in this environment. It works on high technology background, technology of the future.
Activity: 84
September 02, 2018, 04:50:10 AM
Cryptography can allow me to control my own savings.I like this activity very much.
Activity: 103
September 02, 2018, 03:32:56 AM
my reason is investing in ico and getting to know the crypto world . The crypto trend
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
My reason is because Im here for the tech, blockchain interested me as I come from a software background. And of course for the money which can be made
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
i heard a lot of confession that crypto world change their life.also for me crypto world really a big help to everyone we just have to be patient and have a knowledge to deal in the market, have a dedication to know more about the crypto world how it can help change the way of life.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Now is the time for crypto currency! Very low prices in the market! In 2 years we will see very different prices and other availability!
Activity: 78
Because I believe that one day cryptocurrency will play an important role in business activity.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
To make money.. I want to do my own business and business required lots of capital. So, Im here to earn money for my future business....
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

Cryptocurrency not only has a big risk but has a big chance too. One of the reasons for joining crypto is money, so many successful people as traders or investors in the world of cryptocurrency, the ease of transacting buying and selling is also an advantage where we can get big profits with little money. The next reason is because Bitcoin and Blockchain are new technologies that have great opportunities in the future and I want to be part of that
Activity: 92
Before joining crypto I didn't think about it even a solitary thought of what it is. Yet, my companions are attempting to urge me to join here in light of the fact that they need to help me in fiscally yet I didn't accept on that since it's too to ever be valid. Yet, I activated to join on this in view of money related lroblems. Procuring benefits are my fundamental purpose behind this.
Activity: 308
the reason i joining to crypto , first time i know crypto im just really interest in it and can stop to learn more about it , how crypto change our life and  then i  want to get money from bounty thats for sure , and get profits from trading and investment.
Activity: 56
I'm a business person and that's why I was always interested in something like crypts, so my attempt to come into the world of crypto currency justified my expectations. And I absolutely do not regret.
Activity: 196
i join in cryptocurrency for feel my freetime. when i'm holiday in my university, i'm so confuse with what i'm doing. so in my opinion i have to use my freetime to useless. so i found crypto currency
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
All progress rests in time, as a lot of time is necessary, at least to understand some structure, it is necessary to study it for a long time.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Of course, I think best you need to wait with this case, because over time it will take its tops over all projects. The main thing to believe. Wink
Activity: 80
I just started in the cryptocurrency world because of the bounty campaigns, they fulfilled my expectations so now I am trying to get into trading more and more, so see if I can make a living of it.
Activity: 35
The reason is that I want to get a lot of knowledge and learn more about cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency gives the opportunity to anyone to make money.
Activity: 31
Merit: 5
Because I believe cryptocurrency and blockchain have the potential to become a common way of transferring currencies in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Because I believe that the crypto currency has a bright future.
I think that now is a good opportunity to create a portfolio and as many coins as possible.
Maybe in the future they will be worth a lot of money.
Did anyone think that bitcoin could cost 20k when they sold it at $ 100?
Pages:
Jump to: