Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 45. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
First to learn the crypto currency,virtual money that they are talking about and then to earn a good amount of money for the future of my family.
Activity: 113
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

I invest in crypto and expect long-term profit in the next 3 to 5 years. Because crypto is the future. Crypto is likened to the invention of a transistor that became the forerunner of a computer.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Of course most of us here wants to earn for a living,  so being involved in cryptocurrency is one the best ways now to earn easy money with just simple task of promoting,  investing ang daily trading. I don't desire to become an easy millionaire but my goal is to earn my first ever 1 bitcoin, i would be very much happy if i reached that goal this year. Joining in crypto makes us earn money it's our stepping stone to become rich in the future.
Activity: 118

my reason for joining crypto because bitcoin. the first time I learned of the bitcoin crypto, everybody was talking about bitcoin and it attracted me. so at this moment why I'm here because of bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
The main reason why I am joining here in this crypto industry because I want to make more money or earn more profit through of it., In this kind of industry has a lot of opportunities to make money. Now I combine bounty with the main work. In addition, I am very interested in this industry. It is interesting to get new knowledge in the process of getting familiar with new projects, developers, and communicating with interesting people as well.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
For me it's nice to talk about cryptocurrency, and the reason why I joined was that there were so many new and modern technologies developed, besides that there are many people who are lucky after joining cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
crypto is a profitable investment and I can choose the choice of my investment. I like to see how coins compete on the exchange. increase and decrease in price and the presence of new coins in each year.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
I think that we all got here for one simple reason - it's money. The market of crypto-currency is young and is in the stage of origin. Therefore, it is easy to earn good money at a high cost.
Activity: 90
this is my main job. I had another job, very practical, but I dropped it, crypto was my passion
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
One time I lose my chance and don't joined in technology boom which started in 20th century, now I want to be a part of new boom.
Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
I joined here because of interest. I am interested to gain money,that is why when I heard that cryptocurrency can give me a possible profit,I studied and searched about it. Now,cryptocurrency is one of the best thing that learned in my life.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
I have experience with my friend's crypto if crypto can give big profit, so I am interested to follow in the crypto and maybe I hope to get bigger profit if it can be inside crypto and can seriously to study cryptocurrency.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
I joined in this theme because I really want to be a part of the future in good perspective and crypto might help us to gain it. Transparency, decentralized governments, real voting, privacy in some areas. And also I want help other good projects. Qilimanjaro as an example to grow and to gain more customers.
Activity: 224

The reason I am because the currency crypto I believe will be used as a transaction in general and will certainly be used for the future as well. Therefore I am now starting and looking for some altcoin from bounty and also from investment because I want to get big profit for future later.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
it's easy to answer your question, of course because it wants the wealth of crypto. many of those who initially lived in poverty turned out to be rich only by starting from promoting projects. then they get a prize from the sale and they change the assets they have with a more profitable project  Wink
Activity: 224
A decentralized registry for unique assets
I was curious to know what crypto currency is and so I began to study it and later began to join the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
To be honest, I also became a kind of victim of hype. But I didn't do it thoughtlessly. Before investing in something, I carefully studied all the nuances of the market and the features of crypto

Many people enter the wrong business order but we are all fortunate to join Crypto so we can invest with the many options available, and in investing in Crypto it must be a strong analysis because the risks to Crypto are also huge. at very easy prices so we have to be mentally prepared too.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
To be honest, I also became a kind of victim of hype. But I didn't do it thoughtlessly. Before investing in something, I carefully studied all the nuances of the market and the features of crypto
Activity: 154
I came to know about blockchain technology after I was interviewed about the same. Didn't had any idea before but eventually understood greatly over the period of 1 year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
the main reason for joining in crypto is to get money with satisfying results. without having to leave the main job. here I can find information about crypto and experience. and this is very interesting.
Pages:
Jump to: