Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 46. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I believe that the main reason why people are beginning to do this is because it is an additional income
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
I think that the reason for all here is one - money .. to get your money on the crypto you do not need to work for 8 -12 hours a day ... almost any person now can earn in this way..
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Bitsler.com
I had started journey of my crypto world form the gambling and hyip website. Due to attraction of the high profit. That time even Bitcoin also was going up and up. After that I started ICO and altcoin investment with small capital. I am here just due to the high profit. Knew that it's high risk investment although with some proper knowledge and research not that much hard.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
My main reason for joining here in crypto is because of my interest in blockchain technology. At first I was interested in how blockchain works and how transactions are processed using it. Now I know the answer to my question but I want to learn more about it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I joined this crypto business because first I want to be part of the future innovations secondly I love online investments, I always know that there is good money online and finally I love seeing coin in my wallet it gives me hope.
Activity: 99
I for one look for an approach to manage exchange easily and to have an approach to acquire while managing exchange and exchanging. What's more, bitcoin and cryptographic money is the best outlet for us individuals to manage these. Its framework in exchange which is the blockchain make exchange more productive and solid with a shot for individuals to procure and to pick up benefit with its unpredictable cost.
Activity: 144
Every one who join here in crypto have an arrangement of various reasons number 1 is to gain cash I think since I heard a great deal of admission that crypto world change their life.also for me crypto world extremely a major help to everybody we simply must be quiet and have a learning to bargain in the market, have a commitment to find out about the crypto world how it can help change the lifestyle.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
Honestly, the desire to make money led me to the market. Cheesy But now I'm much more interested in technologies that are developing in this market. Some of them are absolutely stupid, but many are very promising and can really change the livelihood of many people for the better! And such coins as Bitcoin can change the arrangement of the world and the interaction between people!
Activity: 350
Money of course! Every new technology can be either useless or very profitable. In case it is the second, you must be ahead of others in order to use the advantage of early supporter. So, I am there to learn more about subj and "be in the stream" and make extra money where it is possible.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
the only reason why I join crypto is because i need some extra income. I hope that this crypto can help me financially to survive my daily needs.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
There are quite a few reasons, but in my case, I joined the market with the goal of earning more income from Bounty programs or investing in potential pennies and waiting for the price difference.
Activity: 196
At first I joined here in this gathering to find out about Bitcoina and other digital currencies, when I experienced a few subjects in this discussion I came to realize that we can acquire some crypto from bounties and by exchanging. At that point I experienced all the doccuments to figure out how to win and in the mean while I took in the rudiments of blockchain innovation and the exchanging methods fundamentals.
Activity: 146
I want to earn more money to live a prosperous life. This is the purpose of my joining the industry. I have friends who have earned a lot of wealth from this industry. He led me to join the industry. I believe that I can also gain huge wealth from this industry in the future.
Activity: 17
Because of financial passion and wish to get money.
Activity: 19
You can joined in Crypto  because you can work anywhere. Anda crypto is a good bussiness opportunity and  I
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Two things, #1, I am after the money just like everyone else. #2. For some reason, I really like the technicality of crypto and the excitement of what will happen to the ICO that I was promoting. I am always excited at the reward that always take a while to be distributed.  Smiley

The main is obviously the same as you "make money", because by joining it is obviously very profitable that much will be gained from with merged
Activity: 78
I really like the cryptography itself, but I also like the extra income .
Activity: 35
Undoubtedly, first of all for me to become a cryptocurrency is only making money. At the end of 2016, I only had satellite Internet in Siberia , and at that time I was facing the problem of lack of money in my life, so I decided that I would try to find the best way to make money.   At that time, the bounty company helped me very much .
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Two things, #1, I am after the money just like everyone else. #2. For some reason, I really like the technicality of crypto and the excitement of what will happen to the ICO that I was promoting. I am always excited at the reward that always take a while to be distributed.  Smiley
Activity: 364
I began to be interested in cryptocurrency because a lot of people were able to get rich with the help of this market. However, not everything is as simple as it seems at first glance, the cryptocurrency market is still very young, volatile and unpredictable.
Pages:
Jump to: